Golf Sextacular (PM Homerun2611 before posting)

My eyes quiver with tears as i look up at you. "It's just that i want to know that you..." i feel myself starting to overthink and analyze my fears and insecurities. Something that has held both of us back and trapped us in circular logic and thinking. "will not mphmmm..." Your lips press against mine, your tongue sliding into my mouth as you roll me onto my back while rolling on top of me.

My mouth opens, yielding to your kiss.

My legs spread obediently, my feet hooking together around your waist.

My hands sliding around your back, my nails digging into your back.

This.

This is what was needed. The physical signal that this discussion is over; the past is dead and buried and all mistakes forgiven. Future consequences, if there are any, will be dealt with together as a team with love and caring.

But right now...the enjoyment of our carnal love.

Your cock is once more hard, hard like a steel rod as you powerfully impale me with it. i moan, my soft voice reverberating in your mouth. Your ass starting to pump, driving you into me again and again. i arch my back as much as i can under you...pushing my breasts into your chest. i am whimpering as you take me.

All my doubts dissipating.

i feel a strong hand on my breast...squeezing it. Tweaking and teasing my nipples as you make love to me..."YES!!!! FUCK ME BILL! MAKE LOVE TO YOUR WIFE!!" i yell out, no longer caring if my parent's heard me...heard their daughter being taken by her Husband...

"It's just that i want to know that you..." she stops, then starts again, "will not..." I hear her insecurity, her vulnerability, but I am done reassuring her with words. Let my actions show her, we are fine. I am here for her, we are a team. I stop her words mid stream with a kiss, a strong, deep kiss, I flip her on her back and her body understands immediately what her mind is still reconciling.

First her mouth opens to my kiss, and then her legs open and wrap around me, granting me full access. Her mind will get there, but her body understands. My cunt, her cock, I am rock hard, and they find each other, I impale her, lock and key. We are back, better, we are a team, we will make it through whatever comes, she takes me in, welcomes me. The strangeness, the tension is gone, our bodies need each other, they won't let our brains and insecurities fuck it up. And I look in her eyes, and her mind has caught up, now we can totally enjoy.

My hand goes up and plays then pinches her breast, she quivers and lunges for my neck, kissing and sucking. Her breath sends electricity, her teeth pain and pleasure, her tongue, heavan, and then her mouth finds mine, our tongues dance, and my cock pounds, her cunt opens, releases, then grabs and holds, over and over, our bodies are play to many genres. "YES!!!! FUCK ME BILL! MAKE LOVE TO YOUR WIFE!!" she yells out, letting the entire house know we are healing, healed.

Sometimes we are smooth, slow jazz, sometimes a waltz, tonight we are hip hop, unbridled energy, pushing boundaries, the bass pounds, but the lyrics rhyme perfectly, an unbelievable combination of power, raw sexuality, and perfect rhythm. "God Claire, Fuck ME, open your body, and let me use you the way I need to, let me feed you, eat me, swallow me, FUCK ME" Little do I know her mother has come upstairs, and she does a little fist pump. All mother's want their children to be happy, but she also likes this man, and she is proud her little girl listened to her, she had let her man claim her, and in doing so, won him forever.

We fuck and fuck and fuck, sweat runs down our bodies, and Claire grabs me, presses her breasts into my chest, her tongue into my mouth, and lets me drive her up and down, up and down, until we cum in each others arms. Between now and the last time, her cunt overflows with my cum. It runs down her legs, and I lay on top of her at first, kissing her, and then flip her on top of me. We kiss a bit longer. And then she smiles.

Last edited:
Her smile is devlish. She slides down my stomach and puts my cum soaked, dirty cock in her mouth. I know it must be nasty, but that is not what I see. I see a woman, wanting to please her man. She is loud, as she moans, "MMMM, Good" she says as she cleans my cock. She makes me feel like I am serving her the finest of delicacies. My cock responds. His mistress is pleasing him, and he must show his appreciation. Against all logic or biological reasonableness, I am once again hard. My muse is back, "Oh Yes, Daddy, you still want to play". And I am rock hard. Fuck, I had missed this, I will never let it go again.

She props up on her knees, and looks me in the eyes. She speaks strongly, not afraid of who might here. "Your Cunt is back, your Cunt needs you, you have had my mouth, you have had YOUR cunt, but you still have one hole that must be satisifed before we leave. My body lives to serve you, any hole any time, please take my last hole. PLEASE DADDY, FUCK MY ASS!". Adrenaline courses through me, my body is driven by lust to take the rest of my property. "Against the wall, present your ass to me, and yes I will take it. Your body is mine, you were born to be my playground, bare my children and pleasure me." My cock is wet, I bend over and spit in her asshole, I massage it in, and spit again. And then I penetrate. "That's a good Cunt, let me enjoy that ass."

Her mother walks by and can't help but hear her daughter. She is not shocked she is delighted. My daughter understands her place, and her husband is strong and powerful. She walks quickly, almost running to see her husband. As she does, she realizes, listening in has made her wet, very wet, she blushes, she may do more than talk to her husband, and despite herself she pictures her daughter being taken by the cock of her husband. "Our daughter is ready, she understands her place, and I believe...actually, I am quite certain (as the mental picture reemerges) that our king is ready too. Husband you need to speak with him, they need to understand his birthright". As she turns away she has a huge smile on her face, my daughter will be Queen...

We have no idea what is going on downstairs, we are just enjoying. We are loud, vulgar, and passionate. I play with Clair's tits and pinch her nipples. I drive hard in and out of her ass, and she fires back just as hard. She is in her sexual bliss state, living to be a fucktoy and I am delivering the pounding she craves. I am getting close and I reach around and attack her clit with my fingers. I work it, and work it and work it, until she comes. I feel the hard spasm strangling my cock in her ass and on that cue, I fire one more round into Clair. I have not cum in days, but now I am almost empty. I fire one last round of ropes, and we are finally done.

"Now it is time to go downstairs and have that beer with my Dad". We dress in shorts and t shirts and head down. My cum is clearly leaking out of Claire, both her cunt and her ass, her thighs glisten with her man's offering. Her mom sees us first, looks down and then winks, I am still not sure if it was to one of us or both, and then her dad meets me with a beer in his hand, and smiles at me. "Cheers son, that is what my daughter needed, now you are truly part of the family...Let's sit down and talk"

Last edited:
Back