GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening all :)

Mood: good, and with a full fighting spirit of a teddy bear with claws and fangs.

Music: Depeche Mode New Life

thought of this night: It is time to turn the other cheek and begin defending ones values more and with a passion that will burn full blaze.

Yeah I am back with good and bad points in the mix :)

hugs to all who wants one, and kisses on the cheek to those who want that, and a kiss on the mouth to the selected few :)

Good evening all :)

Mood: good, and with a full fighting spirit of a teddy bear with claws and fangs.

Music: Depeche Mode New Life

thought of this night: It is time to turn the other cheek and begin defending ones values more and with a passion that will burn full blaze.

Yeah I am back with good and bad points in the mix :)

hugs to all who wants one, and kisses on the cheek to those who want that, and a kiss on the mouth to the selected few :)
Hello Wolfie!:kiss::heart::rose:

Not too bad jas, just filed yet another job application. As usual I anticipate not even getting an auto-reply to tell me my message was received. Same story for months now.

Must Have 2+ Years Experience :mad:

That always ALWAYS infuriates me. How do they expect you to get experience if no one will hire you to gain it?

Illogical bass-ackwards thinking.

Hi all, and another good day today. But sadly it is probably going to be an insanely hot day tomorrow, today is just getting started when it comes to being hot.

Music: Depeche Mode Enjoy The Silence G Mix

Thought of today: Don't be a backstabbing bitch cause it will bite you in the ass, even if you only stabbed the person in the back to get in favour of a so-called stronger part. So to all the lovely women who suddenly feels it is them who is the person, then do not worry it is not you :)

But BB, has just been married or at least I have found out, that she has gotten married. So congratulation Backstabbing Bitch , cause you deserve the same pain like the rest of us.

Now back to something completely different :) hugs to all :)

Last edited:
Hello Wolfie and Lovely Jasmine.:kiss::rose: And I special hello to Rana who's greeting I missed the other day.:kiss: And to all you vibers.:kiss::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back