GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gi_Venus said:
*hugs*:heart: thank you Curious :) Grin... it can be fun but I get frantic when I cannot even find my ass. I should have labeled myself a ditz years ago and accepted myself as hopeless.

Welcome Mistress C. :)

Hehe. Yeah, but I'll bet it's still fun trying. :kiss:

Gi_Venus said:
*hugs* how did I miss this one? Looking good Terra. Personally I find pregnant women beautiful. :kiss:
good thing the picture didn't include my face, then. Talk about acne attack!! :eek: One of those not-so-lovely side effects of the pregnancy "glow". I haven't had this many zits since I was a teenager. Gotta love those hormones. :rolleyes:

curiouslez84 said:
Hehe. Yeah, but I'll bet it's still fun trying. :kiss:

LOL self groping is just...well....it is not satisfying. *presenting my bare arse* Anyone want too? *If there are no takers I am going into a deep, deep depression* The down side to single life. Sigh! I need an SO dammit. I need someone who can help me through my obstacle course which gets more and more convoluted and intimidating.

Terra_Cide said:
good thing the picture didn't include my face, then. Talk about acne attack!! :eek: One of those not-so-lovely side effects of the pregnancy "glow". I haven't had this many zits since I was a teenager. Gotta love those hormones. :rolleyes:
*hugs* :heart: :heart:

Oh my is this thread slow, where in the world is everyone, Diz? Lezli? Mark?Annie? Mins?*kiss*, Terra? Jasmine? Curious? Mistress? Tiffany?, Angel*hugs*, Misty?*warm hugs*, Grace?, Dino?, Caro?, Borg?, Jo?(where did you go?) , Naughty?(where did you go?) Scot/Sara, God I should not post this because I know I left people out. The whole bunch of you are dear to me... and don't wait for me to be at work so I have to catch up on 5 pages.

So in case you were wondering where I have been in the past couple of weeks... I had started my 8 week training for a job with the govt. It was very hard and I had to study everyday to keep up and pass my tests... (hence no being online)

Here's the thing... we had 7 tests to complete (in 8 weeks) and you needed an 85% to pass and if it was any lower... you're out... no re-takes.

Well I had a 94% on my first test... celebrated and everything was peachy.

Last Friday second test came around and I got a 69% and no re-take and no mercy. So now I am jobless and I feel pretty lost. I had it made... so many possibilities... sigh.

What to do now...

Mood: restless
Undies: none
Music: none

Evening folks :cool:

in between having my house vandalised by somalians, passing my yellow belt in taekwan-do and spending a kinky afternoon with my gf, thought i'd get on to 'Lit and say hi to everyone :)

so hi ;)

Minouners said:
So in case you were wondering where I have been in the past couple of weeks... I had started my 8 week training for a job with the govt. It was very hard and I had to study everyday to keep up and pass my tests... (hence no being online)

Here's the thing... we had 7 tests to complete (in 8 weeks) and you needed an 85% to pass and if it was any lower... you're out... no re-takes.

Last Friday second test came around and I got a 69% and no re-take and no mercy. So now I am jobless and I feel pretty lost. I had it made... so many possibilities... sigh.

What to do now...

Bad luck hon,

i got through to the last phase (of 8) for a foreign office job at xmas job and fell at the last hurdle which threw all my plans out of wack (such as leaving my considerably sucky job). dont these jobs come around anually?

Harrowborg said:
Bad luck hon,

i got through to the last phase (of 8) for a foreign office job at xmas job and fell at the last hurdle which threw all my plans out of wack (such as leaving my considerably sucky job). dont these jobs come around anually?
Not sure... they might... but it would be pretty stressful to find another job, go back there, fail again and then be jobless yet again... know what i mean?

Terra_Cide said:

Can I pop your zits Terra? :p

Gi_Venus said:
LOL self groping is just...well....it is not satisfying. *presenting my bare arse* Anyone want too? *If there are no takers I am going into a deep, deep depression* The down side to single life. Sigh! I need an SO dammit. I need someone who can help me through my obstacle course which gets more and more convoluted and intimidating.

*playfully taps GI on the arse...* :)

Gi_Venus said:
Oh my is this thread slow, where in the world is everyone, Diz? Lezli? Mark?Annie? Mins?*kiss*, Terra? Jasmine? Curious? Mistress? Tiffany?, Angel*hugs*, Misty?*warm hugs*, Grace?, Dino?, Caro?, Borg?, Jo?(where did you go?) , Naughty?(where did you go?) Scot/Sara, God I should not post this because I know I left people out. The whole bunch of you are dear to me... and don't wait for me to be at work so I have to catch up on 5 pages.

I'm stilla round GI.. :kiss:

Minouners said:

What to do now...

*hugs Min* :heart: :rose: :heart:

Minouners said:

What to do now...

Mins I am so sorry:kiss: :kiss: *big warm hugs* I admire you, it takes a lot of courage to do what you are doing and you tried. An honest effort is not to be shameful of. :heart:

Gi_Venus said:
A tap? just a tap? *blinking my eyes* Are you afraid of me?
*pout*

LOL, well I didnt want to give you a full power spank straight off you know.... ;)

Minouners said:

What to do now...

(((( :kiss: :heart: Min :heart: :kiss: ))))

Just remember, jobs aren't the end all and be all of life. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back