GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samandiriel said:
Thank you.
I catagorize them.

Old men in hats are mushrooms
The wife along side him is the fat ass bear.
There are the drifters to whom turn signals are optional and one must use telepathy to know when they are going to drift off the road.

I was highly amused when I first moved to Massachusetts and discovered that, not only do drivers here sometimes deliberately ignore the rules of the road, they come up with clever names or phrases for them.

My favorite: "Banging a left" - when you're turning left at an intersection, trying to beat the oncoming traffic when the light turns green.

I should add, this phrase isn't necessarily unique, but its use seems to be. It's certainly not used the same way it was in the Midwest the few times I heard it.

time for a proper greeting

Blessings and warm wishes to all the Vibers. :rose:

MOOD: Joyful and yet somehow frustrated
UNDIES: Baby blue bra
MUSIC: Romantacide.... Nightwish

So freeing to be all caught up on work. Breathing again.. shoulders are back where they belong instead of around my ears.

Twently-one days and counting til Florida! Need to reconnect with friends.... Damn, i miss them! Maybe i really should more seriously consider moving.... Now there's a question in the making... family or self?!

Good evening everyone, finally back in the realm of working pc-dom, the comp had its annual checkup today and the muppets at PCWorld managed to install the extra memory ok, but forgot to reconnect the hard-drive...:mad: was I pissed or what...

mark197205 said:
Good evening everyone, finally back in the realm of working pc-dom, the comp had its annual checkup today and the muppets at PCWorld managed to install the extra memory ok, but forgot to reconnect the hard-drive...:mad: was I pissed or what...

Muppets?!?!? hey don't insult the muppets! Kermie will come over there and kick your arse! :p

In the immortal words of Bugs Bunny... "What a bunch of Maroons"

so.... Mark.... were ya pissed? *eg*

I am off for the next 2 days!! *dances around the thread, tossing clothes willy-nilly*

Mood~ purty good
Wearing~ pedal pushers (dark indigo denim), a dark blue sweater, blue hat, blue and white tennis...white boxer/briefs with matching bra...
Listening to~ cartoons.

Anniejustagirl said:
Muppets?!?!? hey don't insult the muppets! Kermie will come over there and kick your arse! :p

In the immortal words of Bugs Bunny... "What a bunch of Maroons"

so.... Mark.... were ya pissed? *eg*

You said arse, you said ARSE! :nana: :nana: :nana:

Just a teensy weensy bit.... :D

Luna_Wolf72 said:
I am off for the next 2 days!! *dances around the thread, tossing clothes willy-nilly*

Mood~ purty good
Wearing~ pedal pushers (dark indigo denim), a dark blue sweater, blue hat, blue and white tennis...white boxer/briefs with matching bra...
Listening to~ cartoons.
*grabbing clothing suvies* hehe Good to see you so energetic!

that's it, Mark... now he's gonna kick your Ass! :p

Anniejustagirl said:

can i lick your arse? :p

Anniejustagirl said:

I am a happy lil camper..mm-hmmm....
busy plottin' tomorrow's chore list, doing dishes and making spaghetti and homemade garlic bread...all at once...

*throws in a bump and grind*

Anniejustagirl said:
hmmmm Can you?

Luna..... another multi-tasker.... i think i have a suggestion for your next task!

Give it to me lady...

(i am great at multitasking..I think it happened from my days as an active submissive...long, long ago...) ;)

Luna_Wolf72 said:
Give it to me lady...

(i am great at multitasking..I think it happened from my days as an active submissive...long, long ago...) ;)
and i was gonna suggest very spicey bloody mary's for dinner.... with this knowledge... i need to rethink! :cool:

Anniejustagirl said:
and i was gonna suggest very spicey bloody mary's for dinner.... with this knowledge... i need to rethink! :cool:

*grin*

(it wouldn't have mattered...I don't drink in front of my kidlets...hell even when I go out clubbin' I very rarely drink then...)

Luna_Wolf72 said:
*grin*

(it wouldn't have mattered...I don't drink in front of my kidlets...hell even when I go out clubbin' I very rarely drink then...)
ah yes... kidlets home.... i miss that.....

i tend to be a very cheap date.... but that's all i'm willing to say about that at the moment.....

I'd settle for garlic toast... are ya gonna make it cheesy?!

Anniejustagirl said:
ah yes... kidlets home.... i miss that.....

i tend to be a very cheap date.... but that's all i'm willing to say about that at the moment.....

I'd settle for garlic toast... are ya gonna make it cheesy?!

*opens the fridge*

I have colby, monterey, parm., sharp and mild cheddar....*checks drawer in the bottom of the fridge* and some weird cheesey mixture for tacos...whatcha want?

Luna_Wolf72 said:
*opens the fridge*

I have colby, monterey, parm., sharp and mild cheddar....*checks drawer in the bottom of the fridge* and some weird cheesey mixture for tacos...whatcha want?
monterey please.... :kiss:

cya from home... time to flee work!

hugo_sam said:
Evening Sweetie
Hope you are well
Glad you got all the 'back' work caught up :)
*Grizzly Bear Hugs*

Hugo
Me too! Now i am only a bitch in the bestest sense of the word!! :p

How progresses the writing my friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back