GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
'twas the week before Christmas

and all through the house everyone was getting ready to go to work/ school :)

Don't you just love Monday mornings when u know you'll have time to recover from whatever you need to recover from in the quiet and unconditional acceptance of your own space?

Quote of the day: "An act of love that fails is just as much a part of the divine life as an act of love that succeeds, for love is measured by fullness, not by reception."

I need more coffee. :kiss:

Love to all - Enjoy scurrying around and getting the last minute Christmas stuff done.

Namaste Mudra
xxx

P.S. Question of the week. (Let's leave this one open for more than a day?) When last have you experienced incredible hurt? And how did you heal?

Wow, it's 2:00 in the morning (PST) and here I am on GLBT!

Had a good weekend considering it rained all day and night. (Well since Saturday night).

Re-decorated my Xmas tree listening to some new CDs. What else is there to do on a rainy Sunday? Didn't quite have it "just right"! :rolleyes:

And I wasn't in the mood for cooking or baking, nor the clean up either! :p

And it's time for me to hit the comfy sack!

Adios! Hope everyone has a great Christmas week!

Rai :cool:

Good morning all. Hope the weekend was satisfying for everyone. Didn't do much of anything.. went to the movies Friday night to see "Just Friends" - very cute and funny movie. I would recommend it as a chick flick. :)
Did some shopping yesterday and got most of it done except for 2 or 3 people :) Good thing about going out early is that the stores aren't nearly as packed!

Am in the midst of decorating my desk at work with some lights I bought this weekend. Need some festive decoration around me! The only thing I have at my desk right now is a little jingle ball Santa :)

Mood: somewhat energized and relaxed at the same time :cathappy:

Panties: white cotton bikini with pink and purple flowers.. time for that monthly visitor :mad:

Raimondin said:
Wow, it's 2:00 in the morning (PST) and here I am on GLBT!

Adios! Hope everyone has a great Christmas week!

Rai :cool:

Hey Rai - Havn't seen you around here lately - wher've u been hiding/ residing?

I need you to explain to me why you would want to re-decorate your tree... I find it schlep enough to get ours up and decorated for starters - You should market your skills/ enthusiasm/ creative eye for detail. Might make you some bucks!

Thanks for the Christmas week wishes - same to you.

Nirvana :kiss:

gypsywitch said:
Today is a black boots day and I feel sexy in them. They make me six foot tall though. Oh well... :devil:

Boots... YUMMMmmmm. You have just discovered one of my biggest turn-on's

Hmmmn, lovely image to walk around with for the day... Thanks :kiss:

So I don't know if you people care if I spam a little but I just love this store. www.avenue.com There are a couple of them here in my area and I'm hooked. What fav places do you like to find everyday items as well as gorgeous holiday stuff?

Have a groovy day and get those last minute holiday items sent! :rose:

Nirvanadragones said:
Hey Rai - Havn't seen you around here lately - wher've u been hiding/ residing?

I need you to explain to me why you would want to re-decorate your tree... I find it schlep enough to get ours up and decorated for starters - You should market your skills/ enthusiasm/ creative eye for detail. Might make you some bucks!

Thanks for the Christmas week wishes - same to you.

Nirvana :kiss:
Howdy! Yeah, sort of been staying indoors with this wet weather we had here. Kinda cozy feeling. Know what I mean?
Yeah, thanks! That's not a bad idea and make some $$$ redoing things! What the hell! But I do enjoy that sort of thing anyway.
Hey, better hurry and get your decorating going. I think I'm going to stop at this point. (for now :D )

:cool:

hey ladies and the couple men that occassionaly visit.

mood = dreadful another 18 hour day of work ahead of me on the bright side i have tuesday off from both jobs and christmas is close.

craving = money i know its evil but i need it right now to solve my problem heh.

underwear = black boxers with grey stripes :( i really need some new panties hehe

Tymeless said:
underwear = black boxers with grey stripes :( i really need some new panties hehe

Maybe Santa will make a stop at V.S. on the way down from the North Pole.

Foot fetish or nervous?

Good morning all!

I had a great weekend, fantastic skiing, lined up a date with my ski instructor, did some of my favourite Christmas things, and enjoyed a few hours on my own, something I'll not have for a couple of weeks again.

Oh. and in the middle had a horrible date.

Do you think I interpreted these actions correctly?

sitting on bed, talking, I move closer, she takes off socks and lays them on the bed on the other side of her.

I think, well, I can fllick those out of the way,

I move closer,

She picks up socks, puts them between us and starts picking at her toenails.

I think-she's not ready for this,

her words say yes, her body says no

LOL

Any other input?

Tymeless said:

We're gonna have to get this girl some lingerie, ladies!

Let's have a panty party... I have no idea what the rules/ conditions will be, but let's be sure we come "baring" gifts for Tymeless. :devil:

:kiss:

Excellent weekend as i was discovering lit. My mood is good and i need the same in a woman. Are there any good women here?

femininity said:
Excellent weekend as i was discovering lit. My mood is good and i need the same in a woman. Are there any good women here?
Take your pick. We kick all the "bad" ones out. However, some of the "bad" ones can be excellent when they are "bad."

CorsetLvr said:
Take your pick. We kick all the "bad" ones out. However, some of the "bad" ones can be excellent when they are "bad."

That comment coming from the baddest of us all. You are wicked, Honey. :kiss:

Nirvanadragones said:
That comment coming from the baddest of us all. You are wicked, Honey. :kiss:
It takes one to know one. Thanks for the compliment.

"I can be very good when I'm bad."

"Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere."

Hi. Just checking in. It's been a while. :) Our run of Nutcracker is done, so I can relax now. Or... not. Nope. Instead, I get to drive 1500 mile to see my family, starting Wednesday morning. Laundry time!

I wish I had something more fun to report. My panties are boring, my sex life is nonexistent, and the only relationship I have going on is with a slow-burning crush. Alas. Dreams just aren't as satisfying as the real thing.

Do you guys get to take some extra time off for the holiday season, or are you stuck at work for everything but the "official" days off? If those?

dizzylia said:
Dreams just aren't as satisfying as the real thing.

Sometimes, just sometimes, dreams are all we have.. :rose:

Mood: annoyed. Have a work deadline...
Underwear: black cotton gstring - u know, my usual attire
Listening to: Celine Dion: French album. "Ça t'arrive sans crier gare... Au milieu d'une heure incolore"

Peace to all womankind... :heart:

hehe panty party sounds fun would be my first one though i have been to an adult fun party before. its bedtime for me again

mood = great next 2 days off
craving = more of you wonderful ladies
underwear = won't be wearing any in a few.

*hugs and kisses oh and maybe a lick or 2*
Tiffany

playwithlezli, Not much more to say!!!

playwithlezli said:
Good morning all!

I had a great weekend, fantastic skiing, lined up a date with my ski instructor, did some of my favourite Christmas things, and enjoyed a few hours on my own, something I'll not have for a couple of weeks again.

Oh. and in the middle had a horrible date.

Do you think I interpreted these actions correctly?

sitting on bed, talking, I move closer, she takes off socks and lays them on the bed on the other side of her.

I think, well, I can fllick those out of the way,

I move closer,

She picks up socks, puts them between us and starts picking at her toenails.

I think-she's not ready for this,

her words say yes, her body says no

LOL

Any other input?

except that, damn, i don't understand how someone can pass up such a golden & luscious opportunity!

Hello all! Back after the weekend and a Monday to recover - glad to hear most people had a nice time this past. I did, although it was exhausting, it was more than pleasant and came after having finished a big project so felt very freeing.

TYMELESS, I second Nirvana's motion that we take up money for your pantie collection!

Mood today - quiet, need to catch up on some work, but also very excited!!! Get my first tattoo today - at 4PM, and it looks like next week I will finally have my first date with a woman after breaking up with my ex!!! (She has a 13-yo so this week was impossible...)

Panties - none at the moment ;)

Desire - always (am beginning to think I'm becoming insatiable, not a bad thing but bad for the pocket book in that it sometimes makes it hard to settle down and work)

Last great hurt - thank you for the question, NirvanaDragones - thinking that someone that I was falling in love with (after having already decided to date NSA, LOL) had abandoned me

Have a great day all!

~ Justine

Practical dressing

Good morning all!

It is another cold day here, but at least the sun always shines in AB, had to drive to town already this am as son missed the school bus. So missed my workout, but got to talk to someone fascinating on line for a few minutes instead :)

And after tomorrow the days start getting officially longer-always a good thing!

OK-we start getting more hours of daylight-I do know that there are still just 24 hours in a day. (23:55 if you want to get technical). :D

Panties-actually wearing some today-boring white, but at least they have little purple flowers embroidered on them.
And to complete the sexy image-wool socks to keep me warm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back