GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
*tap tap tap*

Is this thing on?

:confused:

-diz :rose:

Good morning diz. :rose: I hope your day is off to a good start.

This thread has been very quiet lately. It seems that real life is rearing it's ugly head and keeping a lot of people away. :(

Good morning diz. :rose: I hope your day is off to a good start.

This thread has been very quiet lately. It seems that real life is rearing it's ugly head and keeping a lot of people away. :(

It does tend to do that, sadly.

Mood: scattered
Wearing: Jeans and a t-shirt, as usual
Listening to: The Current from CBC

Funny how some girls think that I have a webcam on my PC. I doesn't. :rolleyes:

Totally on a tangent, have you guys seen the ads/demos for Kinect? (I can't remember if that's Xbox or one of the others.) The one with the Star Wars dance club theme or something. (Or maybe there are things outside Star Wars, I have no idea, and I'm drifting from my tangent...)

How long do you think it will be before there are adult simulation games out there? Virtually grind with Hon-e-byte or something. Practice different positions. Explore the Kama Sutra, hands on without putting your hands on someone?

... it was a pretty scattered tangent. It's that kind of day.

Went to a queer festival yesterday. Attended a three hour workshop on masculinities in the performative. And nobody mentioned Drag Kings. *confused*

Not as well as I'd like. Had to get strict with the stepson about his misconduct. :(

How are you?

Oh, that sounds like no fun at all. :(

I'm O.K. had a busy weekend, and was expecting a full inbox today, but it's quiet. Not a good sign. I need to make a deadline.

Hello, lovelies! Hope you're all having a good day, week, month, and year. For that matter, I hope you're having a good hour. A good minute! SECOND!

... (sorry, I've had coffee, and I'm picking up on the dogs' vibes. They want their walk, please. RIGHT NOW!)

Wearing: Sweats, but soon to be my usual dog-walking gear. Today it'll be jeans, waterproof boots, a flannel shirt and a rain jacket. At least there's no snow today.

Listening to: the dogs, who are trying to be every so patient.

Feeling: like today has to be better than yesterday.

-diz :rose:

Walking in the rain sounds so idyllic. I think being attached to two dogs at the time detracts slightly. So much kicked up water and mud! :rolleyes:

Hello all my sweeties, sorry of my absence. I have been dark and light, playing my music a lot on my guitar and singing at open mike night. one of the fellows I was playing music with suggested I come work in their studio. i am looking forward to that. The depressive moments are maddening I do not dare tell my therapist or she will baker act me. As a median I am a cutter, the pain reminds me I am alive. The solitude makes me crazy I hate being by myself. The irony is that I save people who are like me. I know what they feel, sometimes it is just instinct that gets me to reach out to them only find out later on it was my phone call that saved them from suicide. That someone cares means a lot to many people, it really does not take much to help them just a gentle phone call.
Many hugs and kisses to you all.:kiss::rose:

ok to post here ?

love this thread. Is it ok for me to post here? I'm new to Lit.com. Bi-Curious, Female, married in real life. Have written some stories but not ready to post on Lit.com yet. Anyone want to help me edit? I've also had some fun w/ Role Play. Have met some really nice people in here. Coming out of my shy, quiet comfort zone a bit more. Thanks to all of you.
:heart:

love this thread. Is it ok for me to post here? I'm new to Lit.com. Bi-Curious, Female, married in real life. Have written some stories but not ready to post on Lit.com yet. Anyone want to help me edit? I've also had some fun w/ Role Play. Have met some really nice people in here. Coming out of my shy, quiet comfort zone a bit more. Thanks to all of you.
:heart:
Of course dear, it has traditionally been a friendly and gentle place. Welcome to the Daily Vibe:kiss::rose:

some people need it, when you are facing the abyss and obsessing about suicide it is a good idea to seek help. Everyone grows at their own pace, the "experience" varies from person to person. Ultimately eventually we all have to be self reliant as close to self actualized as possible because we will receive negative feedback and we must be able to step past this without negative repercussions. Our responsibility is what we think not the stimulus we receive. Unfortunately many people are on auto pilot when it comes to reaction to outside stimulus. By learning to disengage from habitual thinking we become of aware of our choices and the fact that it is our own thinking that victimizes us. For those tied to ego(the self defined self) it is hard to disengage and it takes time, frozen in anxiety and panic disorders impairs one to be dynamic in problem resolution. When panic takes over it is all or nothing, as the individual feels trapped, suicide becomes a very real issue. They require coaching to change and to awareness of their choices, most people live in a construct of their own making it is by learning the invalidity of this that we give ourselves freedom. The self lies beneath the acculturation, family conditioning, and projected self identity. Most people do not feel the need of such a journey of enlightenment . Clarity is something painful, in the act of self honesty, but in it we find our true nature.

Hello! New person here, just browsing the site for now. This looks like a promising thread. I just wanted to introduce myself - I hope I'm not intruding.

Oh, good! I probably won't post very much until I get to know a few people. I'm kinda shy, lol.

Me too although people tell me I do not appear shy. Evening Vibers:kiss::rose:

Listening to Keb Mo
wearing :navy blue panties
doing: editing photos and watching falling skies

I hate day-to-day life. It keeps me from having fun in places like this. By the time I get home from work, all I want to do is shower and be a slug on the sofa.

I hate day-to-day life. It keeps me from having fun in places like this. By the time I get home from work, all I want to do is shower and be a slug on the sofa.

I know how you feel. I just finished cleaning up after dinner and I'm finally getting my little one to bed. Lots of long days lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back