GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is busy with life. Last time I chatted with her she was very happy. I miss her too. Now I should be busy with life. lol :rolleyes:

I've been very busy with life. With all this work, family, business and concerns about a disturbing situation with a younger woman on my mind - I barely have enough time to jot down new ideas, let alone finish.

Not to worry. One day :)

I've been very busy with life. With all this work, family, business and concerns about a disturbing situation with a younger woman on my mind - I barely have enough time to jot down new ideas, let alone finish.

Not to worry. One day :)
Warm hugs and much strength to you dear. :kiss::heart::rose:

Shipped the SO off to Montreal today. It's only for a few days, but it's the first time we've been apart since I moved to Canada! The apartment feels a little empty.

Hi All, my mood is great and I am just saying hello to the people who likes me.

Explanation time "Theme Saturday" is on Saturdays on DR2 about many things, and tonight it was no different :)

I have just seen a great a two and a half hour "Theme Saturday" about the cunt (no offence) and you know what ? it was a great eye opener, and at the same time I was not totally surprised. But it was a good eye opener :) and the last two parts of that "Theme Saturday" was a mixture of Betty Dodd, and also the last one was the American documentary named "Petals", and if you ask me. Then I think this, If some women knew their body better, and basically embraced their whole being, they would understand . That they have a power that is not a competitor to male sexual power either, but their equal.

So my hopefully good advice to the lovely women are these things.

Woman know thy body, woman free and embrace your lovely and beautiful pussy and vulva, and educate the man. If he is inadequate , cause the more we teach each other about our selves , and each other . The more we will all fucking smile :)

(that was all the compliments I could give the women in this part of the post, the next paragraph is pointed to every one and no one in particular but a clarification of what has been going through my head the recent weeks, because of fighting forces who has insinuated me being either a bi polar or a person who does NOT acknowledge that he is perfectly normal with a tiny bit of autism mixed into)

And then to the few women who still thinks I am a male chauvinistic pig, or a bad mannered Viking. Stop pursuing your claims on me about that, since I personally L O V E women with all their might, and I am and will ALWAYS be a gentleman to the last breath of my life. I am personally NOT afraid of admitting I have Aspergers, but I will NOT accept being compared to people who are just , fucking disturbed in their heads and popular labelled Aspergers, since true Aspies have their issues, and believe me I know that.
Ït takes three generations to make a gentleman , and I will personally try my hardest not to ruin it. Yes, I do have a temperament, but that is of course ONLY if a person or persons keeps pushing me. Then you have personally asked for a telling with swearing and cursing in it. But does that make me a bad mannered Viking ? of course not, that just makes me human. If I was not a passionate, emotion hotheaded (at times) person. Then I would not be me. So I think I have said my piece for now, and will of course point out, that I curse both when I am mellow, and when I am red hot. But as all people know, I am a multi dialectal and bilingual Dane who lives in Denmark .

Last edited:
dizzylia: such a post can be seen as a concentrated headache, to me I see some of those long and big posts as sporadic moments of brilliance and genius, other times, they can be seen as rants. But again some times my posts are just plain long, since I use the words I have at disposal from my rather big vocabulary. And some times, when I write posts, I just go with the flow in the mood I am in. So whether they are long or short, I try most of the times to explain what I am writing into minute detail. Because it is better that most people understand, than only those who ignores the long posts. So anyway, I fight, I love, I write , I am :) And what I write, I mean and I mean what I write (except in very rare cases where I have some strange humour going on). Basically I am just being honest, and some people they get offended. But we as human beings can not please or get a long with all other people. But at least some of us, we do try, even if we get our hair or other parts burned. But trying to explain ones self all the times gets too complicated, cause I know some people are TOO complex to be described in minute detail. Okay, I think my post has gone (and become) long enough for now. So I would say it is time for a "breather". :)

Last edited:
Well, I like to read what you write. I've just been really bad at lurking and not commenting lately. :kiss:

-diz :rose:

Quote of the Day

"To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men."

- Abraham Lincoln, 16th U.S. president

Mood: pretty good :) and jamming to some great music (Stewe Winwood and Chaka Khan in a duet with the AWESOME song Higher Love)

Thoughts of today:

no matter how many times I go down in a depression . Then there is an inner fighter inside of me who keeps fighting for me to get on to an even level. So music is a lovely a thing and my medicine :)

Comment of the day.

I should remember to take my meds..

LOL I think I have already answered that question, roflmao.

Hi! Just in and out. Soccer tournament all weekend long. Man, I'm starting to feel my age. Our team is such a hodgepodge of different ages and skills, and we keep playing these 17-20 year olds. Just shoot me. It's nice to be active, though.

Hi all :)

Mood: pretty fucking smashing great :D

Music:Instant Remedy The Last Ninja (a C64 cover of the old game theme)

I thought my pc was a goner, because of noise from it. But oh no that was NOT the case :) cause I opened up the sucker today, and looked inside, and well let us just say, there is no vibration noise from either my pc or anything like that any more :)

Thoughts of today: I miss Gi_Venus, and I bloody hope you and I are going to have a lovely chat again :)

dizzylia: you kick Arse ! ! ! :)

Hugs to the people who like me, and a sweet FA to all others LOL :)

Hi all :)

Mood: pretty fucking smashing great :D

Music:Instant Remedy The Last Ninja (a C64 cover of the old game theme)

I thought my pc was a goner, because of noise from it. But oh no that was NOT the case :) cause I opened up the sucker today, and looked inside, and well let us just say, there is no vibration noise from either my pc or anything like that any more :)

Thoughts of today: I miss Gi_Venus, and I bloody hope you and I are going to have a lovely chat again :)

dizzylia: you kick Arse ! ! ! :)

Hugs to the people who like me, and a sweet FA to all others LOL :)

Hugs to you wolfie.:kiss::rose:

Quote of the Day

"One of the things I learned the hard way was that it doesn't pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself."

- Lucille Ball, American actress and comedienne

Mood: good, but tired (I am hitting the bed very soon)

Music: VNV Nation Standing.

Thoughts: No matter what custom user title I am using, I will always be a defender of the GLBT , no matter what people seems to say against it. So fuck the usurpers ! Cause no one can choke the fire within me. So I will keep fighting, no matter what. Cause my inner optimist will kick and punch no matter what shit that hits the fan. So it is no wonder I get so flack at times from some people, but then again music is something that will always reignite me. So yeah come at me "bitches", I will fight you with everything I got and that is a lot of shots and techniques , cause it is not a name that makes you whom you are. But your actions , so fuck the suppressors and usurpers. I will always be fighting, but then again that is me in a nutshell. I am here to kick ass and chew bubble and I am all out of gum. And that is from "They Live"(a film) and Duke Nukem 3D ! But the point is made.

Have fun all :)

Kisses and hugs to the people who likes me, and the rest ? well you know the story about that.

Mood: worn down but okay

Music: Car Talk podcast

Thoughts: I miss this place. :(

It's a friggin' fantastic group! Facebook killed the Vibe. :(

Facebook is a mixture of BBS services (with a bit better games to some) forums, and the ultimate breach of privacy.

Mood: good and waiting for an Irish music loving mate :)

Music: The Dubliners Come And Join The British Army , Happy Sct. Patricks day people :D

Remember the ents, does not always say something. But they can surely fight :)
Also the reason with my main pc, was my PSU. And now it is replaced with a new 750 watts PSU, that seriously kick some arse :)

Last edited:
It's a friggin' fantastic group! Facebook killed the Vibe. :(

Many are too busy with Life to play with the internet. Annie and Misty both are so busy for example and our girl light, *SIGH* I miss her. Of course Luna tackles me every now and then. damn it would be nice if she stay for a while.
Mark is too busy womanizing to see us. lol Now Leslie is on facebook and it is off season for her. Gia sings "weeeee aint got no body, no body to loooove"

Many are too busy with Life to play with the internet. Annie and Misty both are so busy for example and our girl light, *SIGH* I miss her. Of course Luna tackles me every now and then. damn it would be nice if she stay for a while.
Mark is too busy womanizing to see us. lol Now Leslie is on facebook and it is off season for her. Gia sings "weeeee aint got no body, no body to loooove"

Bah. Who needs Life? :(

Hi people, I just saw this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0oHlX8Kmxk

And it got me thinking about some things that has happened lately . About me being called a xenophobe and a racist which is not true at all.

But then again xenophobia is defined as the "hatred or fear of foreigners or strangers or of their politics or culture, but if you ask me. Then I can counter answer with another video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39X2DWyWqKA

But if we have to be so damn pedantic . Then okay, I am a xenophobe in certain cases. But calling me a racist is where I draw the line as always. Cause when I look at my family tree, then I am the greatest mixup because I am not , only Danish, I am also of so many other cultures. That is basically just a stroke of luck , and strong Scandinavian genetics from my grandmothers side who came from Scania/Skåne. Or else, I would have looked like a stereotypical Jew(just a fact). But still I would be speaking Danish, English , understanding Norwegian , Swedish and the Scanian language. But having nothing against people from any where who can behave, is seen upon as xenophobic . Is something that just makes me shake my head. I have never been the little person who has stood and leaned up against other people when I was attacking. I have always been myself, and I have had a strong back to lean back on, which is my own .

I have never been spineless or gutless. I have tried many times to take the intellectual high road . But some times I have even gone down the levels of the asshats and wankers. And beaten them on their own level. I believe in karma, but is karma looked upon as xenophobic ? to me karma is like a physical law just went into the philosophical world of all things, since every action has a reaction . And that goes hand in hand with karma. Cause your behaviour has a reaction, whether it is a good or bad opposite reaction.

There are so many things I could say, and ,me being xenophobic is one I do not like to have on my shoulders, and the same goes to being a racist. Cause I am neither. Around the world there are so many silly laws, and Denmark is not lost with them, cause there used (still use, but not used) to be a law about hatpins for women. They were not allowed to be more than 20+ centimetres . Because they could be seen as a "weapon". Which is rather both true and false at the same time. But anyway we also had a law back in the day about driving in the central reservation part of the road. Which now a days is something we will laugh off, cause it is a line between lanes now a days or a steel fence between two roads. But back when the law was made, there were probably not many (if any) motorways. And the "central reservation" part of the road basically some piece of "land" where you could drive. But now a days that seems unreal with all our motorways and what not.

Have I ever been using verbal low blows to people ? yes I must say I have, but am I proud of it ? nope, there is nothing noble or cool about it. But I do like taking the high road instead of the low now a days.

Mood: good, since now I have said my piece for now :)

Music: Martin Lee Gore Coming Back To You (Forest Mix) which is a cover of Leonard Cohen and it has been remixed by a bootleg remixer.

Last thoughts for now:

There are certain people, laws and their behaviour. That makes not go to certain countries or places in the world and makes me curse them out too some times. And if that is xenophobic. Then I really do not give a fuck.

So I leave you with kisses and hugs to the people who likes me and you can choose between the two or both :) And to the rest ? well you know what and why lol :)

Last edited:
Hi people, I just saw this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0oHlX8Kmxk

And it got me thinking about some things that has happened lately . About me being called a xenophobe and a racist which is not true at all.

But then again xenophobia is defined as the "hatred or fear of foreigners or strangers or of their politics or culture, but if you ask me. Then I can counter answer with another video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39X2DWyWqKA

But if we have to be so damn pedantic . Then okay, I am a xenophobe in certain cases. But calling me a racist is where I draw the line as always. Cause when I look at my family tree, then I am the greatest mixup because I am not , only Danish, I am also of so many other cultures. That is basically just a stroke of luck , and strong Scandinavian genetics from my grandmothers side who came from Scania/Skåne. Or else, I would have looked like a stereotypical Jew(just a fact). But still I would be speaking Danish, English , understanding Norwegian , Swedish and the Scanian language. But having nothing against people from any where who can behave, is seen upon as xenophobic . Is something that just makes me shake my head. I have never been the little person who has stood and leaned up against other people when I was attacking. I have always been myself, and I have had a strong back to lean back on, which is my own .

I have never been spineless or gutless. I have tried many times to take the intellectual high road . But some times I have even gone down the levels of the asshats and wankers. And beaten them on their own level. I believe in karma, but is karma looked upon as xenophobic ? to me karma is like a physical law just went into the philosophical world of all things, since every action has a reaction . And that goes hand in hand with karma. Cause your behaviour has a reaction, whether it is a good or bad opposite reaction.

There are so many things I could say, and ,me being xenophobic is one I do not like to have on my shoulders, and the same goes to being a racist. Cause I am neither. Around the world there are so many silly laws, and Denmark is not lost with them, cause there used (still use, but not used) to be a law about hatpins for women. They were not allowed to be more than 20+ centimetres . Because they could be seen as a "weapon". Which is rather both true and false at the same time. But anyway we also had a law back in the day about driving in the central reservation part of the road. Which now a days is something we will laugh off, cause it is a line between lanes now a days or a steel fence between two roads. But back when the law was made, there were probably not many (if any) motorways. And the "central reservation" part of the road basically some piece of "land" where you could drive. But now a days that seems unreal with all our motorways and what not.

Have I ever been using verbal low blows to people ? yes I must say I have, but am I proud of it ? nope, there is nothing noble or cool about it. But I do like taking the high road instead of the low now a days.

Mood: good, since now I have said my piece for now :)

Music: Martin Lee Gore Coming Back To You (Forest Mix) which is a cover of Leonard Cohen and it has been remixed by a bootleg remixer.

Last thoughts for now:

There are certain people, laws and their behaviour. That makes not go to certain countries or places in the world and makes me curse them out too some times. And if that is xenophobic. Then I really do not give a fuck.

So I leave you with kisses and hugs to the people who likes me and you can choose between the two or both :) And to the rest ? well you know what and why lol :)

:kiss::kiss: Back at ya Wolfie.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back