GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
******runs in, jumping up and down with hand raised high***********

ME, ME ,ME, ME! lol, I haven't had a lap dance since 1998!

Gees..Woman!! That is a LONG TIME!!
I might have to make this one "special"!!
throw in a lil persian/arabic dance mix .......;)
just excuse the red cheeks though.....dang!...that felt GREAT Gia!!!! teehee

Just for fun:

If you could cast yourself as any character in any movie, what would it be and why?

Just for fun:

If you could cast yourself as any character in any movie, what would it be and why?

oh oh oh:eek:...ah dammit I cannot remember her name nor the movie. Laura croft tomb raider? I love how good she is at everything she does.

it we were to do a tv show I love the character Annie in Covert Affairs. lol I am having a hard time with names this morning. If any one says anything about my age they will get a spanking. :devil:

Oh! Good morning Diz!:kiss::heart::rose:

oh oh oh:eek:...ah dammit I cannot remember her name nor the movie. Laura croft tomb raider? I love how good she is at everything she does.

it we were to do a tv show I love the character Annie in Covert Affairs. lol I am having a hard time with names this morning. If any one says anything about my age they will get a spanking. :devil:

Angelina Jolie. Amazing actress, even if she's batsh*t crazy. Have you ever seen the HBO movie "Gia"? One of her earliest works, and one of her best, too.

I don't think I've ever seen Covert Affairs.

Angelina Jolie. Amazing actress, even if she's batsh*t crazy. Have you ever seen the HBO movie "Gia"? One of her earliest works, and one of her best, too.
I don't think I've ever seen Covert Affairs.
So she is crazy? *sigh* I like calmer people, I am too high strung to be with maniacs too much. Would I turn down a date with her? nope, I would have to find out her true nature despite her reputations. I had one friend that was so mellow around me, she was insane with everyone else and bitchy. She was the one that thought I was a Buddhist monk reincarnated. She is right about one thing I am very mild and gentle.

I think you can watch episodes online for Covert Affairs.

a movie called "Gia"? lol I should see it. I wonder if it is available on Netflicks.

Dang Gia....you read my mind!!!! Tomb Raider,,,,,,,,,scary.... I love an adventurous girl!!!
Yes! get Gia!

Dang Gia....you read my mind!!!! Tomb Raider,,,,,,,,,scary.... I love an adventurous girl!!!
Yes! get Gia!

lol I thought for a moment, my god they are coming after me! Then I remembered what we were talking about. Oh yes, eventually I get it. Get the Movie Gia not me. but if ya'll chase me I promise not to run too fast.:devil::heart:

lol I thought for a moment, my god they are coming after me! Then I remembered what we were talking about. Oh yes, eventually I get it. Get the Movie Gia not me. but if ya'll chase me I promise not to run too fast.:devil::heart:

Gees!!! You're killing me...LMAO!!.........:D
Don't worry ..I'll catch ya....:kiss:

ok I finally reached 100..YAY..so how do I put an avatar up????

I found it.....Yay!! Thanks anyway

Last edited:
We are sitting, squirming, pensive- on edge awaiting mmmCarmen's forthcoming av:D Good morning, all- or appropriate greeting for whenever you read this blather;)

We are sitting, squirming, pensive- on edge awaiting mmmCarmen's forthcoming av:D Good morning, all- or appropriate greeting for whenever you read this blather;)

lol Good morning Blade, you bring a good point, it seems there should be a greeting that encompasses all times now that the world is on the internet. Perhaps it forces us to say. Good fortune, Or Blessings, Sweet time, Grace to you(for all us naughty ones) :cattail::)

:) Hi there Gia- hope you have a great Saturday:) I have gotten out, gone to work ( and gotten tiiiiirrrrrred), and plan to retire to the comfort of Florida sunshine with a glass full of something to help me forget the drama of last week;)

ok yes..trying to get the avator the correct size is a pain....wtf..???
I'm getting very impatient...:rolleyes:

ok yes..trying to get the avator the correct size is a pain....wtf..???
I'm getting very impatient...:rolleyes:

No kidding- I have a couple other pics I'd rather use, but I can't get them to compress to a small enough file. Prolly cuz they were taken too big to start with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back