GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
great now i'm just giggling

And such a cute button nose with the crinkly cheeks. Oh what's that, is that a smile curling at the end of pink lips?. Well lookie here, now I see a tiny freckle kissing a flushed dimple.

Ok baby I'm off for a bit to go hither and beyond.

I'm just poking in to say hello to everyone. I hope all are as well as they can be this hot and humid day...

I'm just poking in to say hello to everyone. I hope all are as well as they can be this hot and humid day...

I love this heat, the sidewalks are filled with beautiful women dressed in short skirts and tank tops looking lovely with the sun warming their skin. Summer is heating up!

i can't find my glasses. I am nearly blind without them. i've been looking for two hours now. i'm so frustrated i'm breaking out in a rash all over.

i can't find my glasses. I am nearly blind without them. i've been looking for two hours now. i'm so frustrated i'm breaking out in a rash all over.

I am pretty blind without mine too. I mean like walking into a light pole blind.
Of course that is with pretty girls around. :D I am sorry sweetie *huggles* I know it is pretty frustrating. Relax and back track where you have been.:kiss:

Ran into an old coworker today. He has a ton of rainbow pride and other assorted gay stickers as well as some anti-religion ones on his car.

His car was beat to hell. Someone had apparently taken a baseball bat to it and even ripped off his bumper.

At least he wasn't there and they just took it out on a car. But geeze...:mad:

But then what can you really expect in southwestern Ohio. Drive by this every day so he's perfectly aware that he is provoking the masses.
http://eviljwinter.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/heshuge.jpg

Ran into an old coworker today. He has a ton of rainbow pride and other assorted gay stickers as well as some anti-religion ones on his car.

His car was beat to hell. Someone had apparently taken a baseball bat to it and even ripped off his bumper.

But then what can you really expect in southwestern Ohio. Drive by this every day so he's perfectly aware that he is provoking the masses.
One of my favorite bumper stickers ever says, "The christian right is neither"

Those people pushing the love of God down peoples' throats are the most hateful bunch ever...

Pretty despicable *sigh* I hate hate.

Mood: Good :)

Music: Cher Turn Back Time through my JBL Pro pc speakers, that I got dirt cheap. But damn they are great :) (yes I like 80´s music)

Just saying hi to all :)

Good morning! What a sleep I had, gotta love blackout curtains. I am actually away for my day off. It is almost relaxing, except I have a long list of chores to do. Now should I be responsible and catch up on my board volunteer work or responsible to my future and get some photography together for potential sale? Life is full of choices. Right now I choose to enjoy my coffee.

Good morning! What a sleep I had, gotta love blackout curtains. I am actually away for my day off. It is almost relaxing, except I have a long list of chores to do. Now should I be responsible and catch up on my board volunteer work or responsible to my future and get some photography together for potential sale? Life is full of choices. Right now I choose to enjoy my coffee.

coffee is God for me in the AM. :cool:

ARGHHH! Just pisses me off!

Mood: Good :)

Music: Cher Turn Back Time through my JBL Pro pc speakers, that I got dirt cheap. But damn they are great :) (yes I like 80´s music)

Just saying hi to all :)

I'm listening to Gia's stuff.

I'm still your hands.

Rana? How are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back