GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh. Do we get the rest of the story??? :D

Haha.. just dancing.. and one of the girls from work asking me which way I swing.. It would be very much against the rules if anything happened. Turns out there are a at least 4 glbt people in my immediate workplace.. 1 in 10. Interesting.

Haha.. just dancing.. and one of the girls from work asking me which way I swing.. It would be very much against the rules if anything happened. Turns out there are a at least 4 glbt people in my immediate workplace.. 1 in 10. Interesting.

Lol dancing is good! Very interesting indeed Angel:kiss::rose:

on further inspection i think the problems i mentioned are linked to my deep-seated narcissism/dependancy. i just GOTTA have my fix of flattery and affirmation and when i get it it feels so good i get off on it.

i told some of my friends today, you can try to cure me or you can feed me, either way i'll be pleased with you

Jasmine is right, with us transsexuals the closest to being self actualized the better. It does not mean you do not care. It just gives you the choices back.
One of things you can do is to seek out things that build your sense of self.
One that works for me is helping others, another is understanding the people around you and know what is your problem andd what is someone elses. There is lies the fun. *grin* stepping out of the situation guilt free.
Hugs to you sweetie.:rose:

And hugs to all of you:kiss::rose:, it has taken two days to finish this repy. Computer keeps shutting down. I hope to be online regularly soon, new power cord needed and possibly battery.

A general thank you to all the lovely ladies on this board who have helped me over the past few days. I acknowledge the subtext that I am someone you care about.

Mood: pretty damn good.

Music:The Generator New Orizon (Part 1) from the album Trance Master 23 (YES I finally got the complete collection of in my opinion best Trance Techo album series :D)

Message to Gi_Venus; a package has been send your way. So in between 1 and 3 weeks you will get a small lovely package that has been wrapped in toilet paper to isolate the bumps and all that so the package will arrive safe and sound :) so enjoy :)

Mood: pretty damn good.

Music:The Generator New Orizon (Part 1) from the album Trance Master 23 (YES I finally got the complete collection of in my opinion best Trance Techo album series :D)

Message to Gi_Venus; a package has been send your way. So in between 1 and 3 weeks you will get a small lovely package that has been wrapped in toilet paper to isolate the bumps and all that so the package will arrive safe and sound :) so enjoy :)

Crazy man I told you not to spend money on me. :kiss::rose: You are too poor yourself. Dang computer is funky, i am lucky if I get on. *hugs* to everyone
:heart:

Crazy man I told you not to spend money on me. :kiss::rose: You are too poor yourself. Dang computer is funky, i am lucky if I get on. *hugs* to everyone
:heart:

The richest is only rich if he can share his wealth with people he care about. And I am not really that poor, but I am not rich either. But I would not choose the riches of the world over my friends.

Australia Day :):) Started out at the wave pool. then a BBQ and a slip and side. fun times.

And now im sitting here topless.. because of the epic sunburn. Oh dear. I would be in soo so so much trouble with my mum if she knew. Yikes.

Wish I could get some sun on my skin ............ roll on summer.

I know what you mean Emma, I'm the palest I've been for a couple years and I dont like it..:(

I cant remember if I've seen you here in the Vibe before or not, so I shall say hello and welcome to one of the most accepting threads I've ever been to, heck they even let straight me hang out here.:)

I ran out of moisturiser last night. :( have to duck up the shops in a bit and fetch some. Im staying very well hydrated though.. so i guess that has to help..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back