GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
just came out of therapy...

can you get therapy for the way you feel when you come out of the therapists office? :eek::confused:

:eek: ...Um... maybe get a new therapist..? (spoken in small voice as I know nothing about therapy and therapists)

I have spent the past 48 hours with either a migraine or cramps. Or both. Fun times. Think I'm gonna bug B to get off the playstation so we can watch some anime (need my Nana fix, it's become my crack lately). G'nite all! :rose::heart::heart: :kiss:

just came out of therapy...

can you get therapy for the way you feel when you come out of the therapists office? :eek::confused:

A good therapist will piss you off. lol But then again a bad one will too. Look at it from a objective view point, if it does not fit fire them, but if they are stirring up stuff such as confronting denial and challenging distortions the last thing you want to do is fire them.

I am sorry Rana, I know it is frustrating. and it is hard to take if your therapist has not built up trust with you.

When I was younger I was referred to a therapist, it was a disaster. We were totally incompatible, but that same therapist referred me to the therapist I still use today after almost 25 years. She is amazing, apparently her peers think so too. She is Dean of Psychology at a local University. She is too busy to see patients though. *sigh* She is passing me to another therapist for my treatment after all this time. That therapist is just now getting his Phd after attending my ex therapist's school. He is finishing up his master thesis.

I'm not understanding why we're here if there's nothing for us to do pre-Thanksgiving break???

I could be doing Craigslist pickups or baking Thanksgiving desserts or X-mas shopping.

:mad: *sigh*

:kiss: to you too, Gigi

No Christmas for anyone this year from me. I have absolutely no money and no ability to save at this point. My ex is gracious enough to put my name on the gifts she gives to the family along side her's and my son's. Lol any money I get goes to medicines for my diabetes and depression.(Oh yeah, you can bet I am not going to stop my hormones and antiandrogens for anything) *sigh* I know to some that may seem selfish, but if I reversed to being male I would kill myself, I really cannot stand it. Hairy and yucky. *grin* no offense Muffin. that is just my preference for me.

Well I am hoping maybe this time next year I will being doing much better financially.

I hear you on Christmas. So tight this year...not even funny honestly.

I have to do thanksgiving baking tomorrow. Thankfully, it's just a cake and it's a recipe I use a lot so it'll be easy.

Provided that idiot of a stove cooperates. *glares at said item*

No Christmas for anyone this year from me. I have absolutely no money and no ability to save at this point. My ex is gracious enough to put my name on the gifts she gives to the family along side her's and my son's. Lol any money I get goes to medicines for my diabetes and depression.(Oh yeah, you can bet I am not going to stop my hormones and antiandrogens for anything) *sigh* I know to some that may seem selfish, but if I reversed to being male I would kill myself, I really cannot stand it. Hairy and yucky. *grin* no offense Muffin. that is just my preference for me.

Well I am hoping maybe this time next year I will being doing much better financially.

No offence taken Gigi..:rose:

Quote of the Day

"When you wish to instruct, be brief; that men's minds take in quickly what you say, learn its lesson, and retain it faithfully. Every word that is unnecessary only pours over the side of a brimming mind."

- Cicero (106 BC - 43 BC)

"When you wish to instruct, be brief; that men's minds take in quickly what you say, learn its lesson, and retain it faithfully. Every word that is unnecessary only pours over the side of a brimming mind."

- Cicero (106 BC - 43 BC)

True and possibly, that mind is brimming from someone else's ramblings of futile instructions...or their own ramblings....kinda like I am doing right now! :D:eek:

SHINY GLOSSY RIBBON FOR YOU!

3084588998_ffe772c58f.jpg
3126285227_343994b8d9.jpg

True and possibly, that mind is brimming from someone else's ramblings of futile instructions...or their own ramblings....kinda like I am doing right now! :D:eek:

SHINY GLOSSY RIBBON FOR YOU!

3084588998_ffe772c58f.jpg
3126285227_343994b8d9.jpg

Oooooh, SHINEY!!:D

Have I said how much I love that AV choice Light?

Oooooh, SHINEY!!:D

Have I said how much I love that AV choice Light?

Well you just did! Thank you, I am glad you love my latest AV.:devil:

Ribbon can be used for all sorts of decorating ;)
I am leaving shortly to the gym, if I don't see you later, here is a
warm hug. :kiss::rose:

Well you just did! Thank you, I am glad you love my latest AV.:devil:

Ribbon can be used for all sorts of decorating ;)
I am leaving shortly to the gym, if I don't see you later, here is a
warm hug. :kiss::rose:

Oh yes, so I did...:D
I sorta can see you dressed like that, well, actually, I'd like to...:cattail:

Indeed it can, and for other purposes...:p
Enjoy the gym Light..:kiss::rose:

Oh yes, so I did...:D
I sorta can see you dressed like that, well, actually, I'd like to...:cattail:

Indeed it can, and for other purposes...:p
Enjoy the gym Light..:kiss::rose:

Thank you Mark, its always nice to know when you are right, once again! You would like to see me dressed like that, cuz I do look that good.:D:devil: Who can blame you?:D:devil:

I did enjoy the gym. Now I need a backrub. Volunteers?
;)

One side of corn bread stuffing done, Large 27 pound bird cleaned, rubbed with herbs, stuffed with the regular stuffing and popped in the oven for a long slow bake. *whew* However I have a mess on my hands, first I shall have some wine.:cool:

Good evening Vibers:kiss::heart::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back