GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luna_Wolf72 said:
Well, I am good. Better than good as a matter o' fact. Quite happy. I am an official size 4. I have never been a size 4 in all my days. :D

Plus I have a date *woo-hoo* for tomorrow night. (but I already posted bout the drag show) Life is grand, yes?

And Sam..you are quite welcome. :rose:

Size 4! Damn there goes that idea, I was going to ask if I could borrow your Mardi Gras outfit, but I ain't no 4 :rolleyes:

Would love to catch up, but need to sleep more, so until tomorrow my ladies and huggers of all persuasions.... :kiss:

OK new songs added:

Sexiest Song List {updated 1136 hrs 3/3/06 (GM+6), by request}

Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On

Gladys Knight & The Pips - You Are The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me

Divinyls - I Touch Myself

Alanah Myles - Black Velvet

Madonna - Justify My Love

Enigma - Me Culpa

Sade - No Ordinary Love

Roxette - Excited

Craig Davis - Fill Me In

Darren Hayes - Insatiable

KD Lang - Sexuality

Cassie - Me and You

Indigo Girls - Ghost

Jill Scott - I Am Not Afraid

NIN – Closer

KD Lang - Constant Craving

Puccini - Any love-related aria or duet...

Esthero - I Drive Alone

Roberta Flack - The First time Ever I Saw Your Face

hugo_sam said:
OK new songs added:

Sexiest Song List {updated 1136 hrs 3/3/06 (GM+6), by request}

Roberta Flack - The First time Ever I Saw Your Face

Thanks {{{beardyke}}} G'night, Darlin' :rose: :kiss:

playwithlezli said:
Size 4! Damn there goes that idea, I was going to ask if I could borrow your Mardi Gras outfit, but I ain't no 4 :rolleyes:

Would love to catch up, but need to sleep more, so until tomorrow my ladies and huggers of all persuasions.... :kiss:

*giggles* ahh well, the dress is a size 10 (to fit my breasts..the 4 is only from the waist down *blush*)

G'night lezli :rose:

and annie now why do you wanna watch me blush purple?? :eek:

Grizzly talk to you soon (I hope) but until then :kiss:

to everyone else..dream of sweet things...

:rose:

Luna_Wolf72 said:
*giggles* ahh well, the dress is a size 10 (to fit my breasts..the 4 is only from the waist down *blush*)

G'night lezli :rose:

and annie now why do you wanna watch me blush purple?? :eek:

Grizzly talk to you soon (I hope) but until then :kiss:

to everyone else..dream of sweet things...

:rose:
Night Sweetie
Have wonderful erotic dreams
*Grizzly Bear Hugs* :rose:
Anytime Sweetie, you know that and how to

Hugo

ETA: Nap time, see you lovelies later in the morning. H

Last edited:
Luna_Wolf72 said:
between two souls ......made forever......whole.
Luna, nearer to the truth that cannot be. This Love is healing… yes, absolutely healing on so many levels… thank you for seeing it for what it is :rose:

SBE: I still think you’re one of the bravest women I know. Now have fun and don’t break too many hearts…
Honey: Oh Honey… where are you Honey girl?.. I miss having you here. P.S. our orgasm thread fun is on it’s way back to you – promise!
Mark: Stop fucking around and send pictures already! Damn it. Do it now, or the muffin will get it!!
Lezli: how come you get to have all the fun with your gel and i don't? (hey! I just realised, I now have a Bel! )
Neon: Know this…. In tandem and at length… always Love. I miss you still. Please come back?
Annie: I wish I could share your day with you tmrw… if I look into my crystal ball, I see a long bike ride and us laughing ourselves silly.
Fem: It’s good to have you here Sweetie even if you are leaking all my secrets. I won’t breathe a word about your sleeping patterns of more than 15 hrs a day. And I wont tell anyone that you’re addicted to ... and cant live without...
Hugo Bear: You’re the bestest bear in the universe. :kiss:
Tiff: We need to hear more about you darlin. How are you? What's happening?
Abs: Why do we not get coffee and stuff here anymore? We were spoilt for a week, and now all of a sudden no Abs... (pout) If you dont want to hang here, and its not good for your reputation, i respect that, but then please send the waitress over with a few bottles of something please. Is she still tied-up? (confused) Oh, wait...I am the waitress :confused:

Mood: ditzy and all over the spectrum and horizon and rainbow
Listening to: Johann Sebastian Bach: Brandenburg Concertos Nos. 1-6 (BWV1046-51); No.1 in D minor, No.2 in E, No.3 in D, No.4 in A, No.5 in F minor, No.6 in F.
Underwear: Lace Bra Top & Tanga Shorts - light turquoise.

Samandiriel said:
The world is covered in white and I long to steal my love away and make angels in the snow. :heart:

How can you steal what already belongs to you, my Love? :heart:

Last edited:
Nirvanadragones said:
Luna, nearer to the truth that cannot be. This Love is healing… yes, absolutely healing on so many levels… thank you for seeing it for what it is :rose:

SBE: I still think you’re one of the bravest women I know. Now have fun and don’t break too many hearts…
Honey: Oh Honey… where are you Honey girl?.. I miss having you here. P.S. our orgasm thread fun is on it’s way back to you – promise!
Mark: Stop fucking around and send pictures already! Damn it. Do it now, or the muffin will get it!!
Lezli: how come you get to have all the fun with your gel and i don't? (hey! I just realised, I now have a Bel! )
Neon: Know this…. In tandem and at length… always Love. I miss you still. Please come back?
Annie: I wish I could share your day with you tmrw… if I look into my crystal ball, I see a long bike ride and us laughing ourselves silly.
Fem: It’s good to have you here Sweetie even if you are leaking all my secrets. I won’t breathe a word about your sleeping patterns of more than 15 hrs a day. And I wont tell anyone that you’re addicted to ... and cant live without...
Abs: Why do we not get coffee and stuff here anymore? We were spoilt for a week, and now all of a sudden no Abs... (pout) If you dont want to hang here, and its not good for your reputation, i respect that, but then please send the waitress over with a few bottles of something please. Is she still tied-up? (confused) Oh, wait...I am the waitress :confused:

Listening to: Johann Sebastian Bach: Brandenburg Concertos Nos. 1-6 (BWV1046-51); No.1 in D minor, No.2 in E, No.3 in D, No.4 in A, No.5 in F minor, No.6 in F.

Good Morning Darling Nirvana
Good to see you and such a nice post
I hope you are well
May your day go just as you would like
Get some rest Sweetie
I hope the little one gets well soon.
Good luck with all you have to do
Thank you
*Grizzly Bear Hugs* :heart: :rose: :kiss: :kiss:

Good Morning Everyone else
I hope all are well or getting there
May you all have a great day and everything work out just as you would like.

*Grizzly Bear Hugs* :rose: :kiss:

Mood: Good. It is wonderful to see friends so happy
Listening to: "Glad" - Traffic

Hugo

Nirvanadragones said:

I trudged through 8 miles of snow.....knee deep.....uphill to bring coffee and brownies.
A small group of darling little scamps threw snowballls at me.....I pepper sprayed them. :)
I can't close my eyes, they are frozen open.
You need a fireplace in here.

Um....I fired you as a waitress, remember? I made you my personal assistant which means you should be delivering this...as soon as I get my hearing back you can give me your list of excuses.

Mood: do I really need to tell you?
Listening to: My circulatory system thaw
Underwear two pairs of long johns

ABSTRUSE said:
I trudged through 8 miles of snow.....knee deep.....uphill to bring coffee and brownies.
A small group of darling little scamps threw snowballls at me.....I pepper sprayed them. :)

Um....I fired you as a waitress, remember? I made you my personal assistant which means you should be delivering this...as soon as I get my hearing back you can give me your list of excuses.

Morning Sis
Thank you for the coffee and brownies
Always wonderful to see you
Hopefully the weather will break soon and warm
Hope the knees are better today.
Still really, really, enjoying seeing you happy! :D
*Grizzly Bear Hugs* :heart: :kiss: :kiss:

Hugo

hugo_sam said:
Morning Sis
Thank you for the coffee and brownies
Always wonderful to see you
Hopefully the weather will break soon and warm
Hope the knees are better today.
Still really, really, enjoying seeing you happy! :D
*Grizzly Bear Hugs* :heart: :kiss: :kiss:

Hugo
Jesus? Is that you???........you look like a bear.

Oh Hugo...LOL....sorry my eyes are still thawing.
Good to see you too. :kiss:
the knees are actually good today, thank you.
Where are the ashtrays in this place?

Fem:nice to see you too. :rolleyes:

ABSTRUSE said:

i finished the brownies and we need some more please. Whers that PA? In PA? BWAHAHAHA!! ;)

femininity said:
i finished the brownies and we need some more please. Whers that PA? In PA? BWAHAHAHA!! ;)
You did? good, I added some chocolate laxatives to them. :)
I think the PA is keeping a Nambiotch (she explain) amused.

Me checking in

Underwear - grin. Not saying
Music - cycle sluts from hell - wish you were a beer :D
Mood - very very very good thank you very much :cool:

Wheres Annie :confused: :confused: Has anyone seen Annie :confused: :confused:

Nirvana checking in that im doing on her behalf

Underwear - says it hasnt changed since her last post
Mood - trying to deal with deadline and irritating Femm :devil:
Music - shes changed it to Natalie Ambruglia - torn

i’m all out of faith, this is how I feel
i’m cold and I am shamed lying naked on the floor
illusion never changed into something real
i’m wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn
you’re a little late, I’m already torn

WHAZZUP vibers??

Question to talk about. Go here to my new thread and post. Im gonna remind ya all every so often :D

my thread

So whers Annie :confused:

ABSTRUSE said:
You did? good, I added some chocolate laxatives to them. :)
I think the PA is keeping a Nambiotch (she explain) amused.

hey the brownies were good beautiful and laxs dont scare me one bit
Nambiotch. Fucking right she is :D

femininity said:
hey the brownies were good beautiful and laxs dont scare me one bit
Nambiotch. Fucking right she is :D
I know how much old people need fiber.

I can't believe she turned off Cycle sluts from Hell for Natalie Umbilical.

Tell her Sam says.....Perrier. :D

ABSTRUSE said:
I know how much old people need fiber.

I can't believe she turned off Cycle sluts from Hell for Natalie Umbilical.

Tell her Sam says.....Perrier. :D

Smiles all around. She says. ok i dunno french so im gonna ask her to spell and hope its right

Je taime beaucoup mon amor

:confused:

femininity said:
Smiles all around. She says. ok i dunno french so im gonna ask her to spell and hope its right

Je taime beaucoup mon amor

:confused:
LOL...I'm fluent in french.

Parfume de toilette, Louvre Moulin rouge...Toulousse LaTrec. La vie en rose!!
Croissants por vou. :kiss:

ABSTRUSE said:
LOL...I'm fluent in french.

Parfume de toilette, Louvre Moulin rouge...Toulousse LaTrec. La vie en rose!!
Croissants por vou. :kiss:

:D i need some more brownies please

Morning!!!

Mood~barely awake but happy
Wearing~red satin boy shorts and a robe...
Listening to~You Don't Know My Name by Alicia Keys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back