GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
My gawd where has everyone been? *hugs and kisses* to all.:heart::rose:

Slowly (or not so slowly) losing my mind. One week left before I move! And I'm losing this weekend because I have to fly to Minnesota and back to take my cat to my parents' house. :(

Hope you're okay.

-diz :rose:

Slowly (or not so slowly) losing my mind. One week left before I move! And I'm losing this weekend because I have to fly to Minnesota and back to take my cat to my parents' house. :(

Hope you're okay.

Hang in there sweetie:kiss::rose: sounds like you have a lot going on.

Hi all :)

I have good news, and bad news. The good news is Barack Obama is probably coming with his wife to Copenhagen at the IOC meeting.. The bad news is this , Oprah *fucking* Winfrey is coming too. That cunt should stay the fuck away from here if I had anything to say, she has introduced us to the HORRIBLE Dr. Phil, and his entourage and a LOAD of other bloody disgusting shite. So that was the news.

Mood: pretty damn good.

Music: Depeche Mode Pleasure Little Treasure (Join Mix)

Life and challenges...
Sometimes, you fold with them, because the folds seem...
safe.

A note of thanks,
Take good care GLBT Vibe!
:rose::heart::kiss:

Mood: Invaluable - it's my niece's 10th birthday!
Listening to: voice mail.
Wearing: knickers and purple tee.

Thank you mark.
Long time no hug huh?

Here's a warm one, just for you, both arms!

(((mark))):rose::kiss:

You're welcome, and it has been a long time, too long..:rose:

Both arms huh? and would you look where your hands have ended up? guess I'll have to follow suit..:kiss:

{{{{Light}}}}

You're welcome, and it has been a long time, too long..:rose:

Both arms huh? and would you look where your hands have ended up? guess I'll have to follow suit..:kiss:

{{{{Light}}}}

True. Too long, but not without heart. I hope your heart is well my friend.:kiss::rose::heart:
My hands tell me what to do, not my mind.
:devil:

I would nor wish this level of dysphoria and gender ambivalence upon my worst enemy. I can't even get off because I can't settle own my own gender [not even for 10 seconds] inside the fantasy. :(

I would nor wish this level of dysphoria and gender ambivalence upon my worst enemy. I can't even get off because I can't settle own my own gender [not even for 10 seconds] inside the fantasy. :(

Once I started my antiandrogens I did not care. Actually the mind does react differently, I never bothered anyone with my own libido before, but after taking antiandrogens and estrogens I did not bother myself with such things. Make no mistake the feeling of intimacy and closeness does provoke "feelings" and warmth in me but it is an entirely different animal, what I love is that I make the decision now not my body. The gender dysphoria is the worst, it does not stop, it is not quite as bad when you go to living full time but still Geez! Enough of feeling ugly! *hugs* hang in there Rana:heart::kiss::rose:

I have safely arrived in Canada. As it turns out, the border crossing was the easiest part and involved an hour's worth of waiting around while the Customs and Immigration woman did all the paperwork. I now have a 12-month visitor's record, during which I need to apply for a visa. I'll be doing that next week, so no problem there. :D

The apartment is a disaster that is slowly settling into place. I hope to make great strides at it tomorrow while K is off teaching. It'll be a rainy day, so it's a good day for unpacking.

Sore muscles and a minor allergy headache are sending me to bed tonight. So happy, regardless. It's wonderful to finally be home.

I hope you all are doing well. I'll finally be around Lit regularly again, so hit me up if you want to chat. We're long overdue, I know.

I have safely arrived in Canada. As it turns out, the border crossing was the easiest part and involved an hour's worth of waiting around while the Customs and Immigration woman did all the paperwork. I now have a 12-month visitor's record, during which I need to apply for a visa. I'll be doing that next week, so no problem there. :D

The apartment is a disaster that is slowly settling into place. I hope to make great strides at it tomorrow while K is off teaching. It'll be a rainy day, so it's a good day for unpacking.

Sore muscles and a minor allergy headache are sending me to bed tonight. So happy, regardless. It's wonderful to finally be home.

I hope you all are doing well. I'll finally be around Lit regularly again, so hit me up if you want to chat. We're long overdue, I know.

How wonderful Diz! I am so happy for you.:kiss::heart::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back