Girls Fantasizing About Older, Fat Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do like the idea of a large man's body engulfing a petite woman... something delicate about it.

This dovetails nicely with your post about spanking and screaming. Perhaps the two should be merged in one very hot episode.

So, I have many fantasies but one of the most potent is being fucked by an older fat guy. I imagine being on my back, legs spread, and a guy with man-tits and a huge belly pumping in and out of my cunt... if he is hairy, even better. I don't even care if he has a huge cock or a small pecker -I think the idea of him trying to fuck me with a small dick while slamming his stomach on me everytime he pusses forward might even be more exhilarating... Him sweating, cheeks red from the effort, a satyr's grin on his face, knowing that a guy like him fucks a hot little thing like me...

Any other girls out there with the same fantasy? Any men that fit the description?
Wow. I wish I lived in Australia. But I do not have a small dick. I have a little pudgy stomach. But not a big fat man.

Last edited:
Damn, I'm older but not fat, but for these ladies I can start eating, like right now. ;)

Interesting

So, I have many fantasies but one of the most potent is being fucked by an older fat guy. I imagine being on my back, legs spread, and a guy with man-tits and a huge belly pumping in and out of my cunt... if he is hairy, even better. I don't even care if he has a huge cock or a small pecker -I think the idea of him trying to fuck me with a small dick while slamming his stomach on me everytime he pusses forward might even be more exhilarating... Him sweating, cheeks red from the effort, a satyr's grin on his face, knowing that a guy like him fucks a hot little thing like me...

Any other girls out there with the same fantasy? Any men that fit the description?

Nuff said

I love an older fat man on top, fucking me. If he can make me cum then he is golden in my eyes. Bring on the older fat me and let me fuck them all!

I am older, I'm not fat, but I would be willing to put on a couple of pounds for the right girl...lol

Definitely one of my kinks... not sure when I started fantasizing about it. I like the idea of riding an old fat man, to cum all over him, knowing he hasn't had a tight young pussy in years.

I love an older fat man on top, fucking me. If he can make me cum then he is golden in my eyes. Bring on the older fat me and let me fuck them all!

I have visions of all us older guys. that have been pulling in their bellies, suddenly pushing them out and shouting 'me! Me!' :D

Definitely one of my kinks... not sure when I started fantasizing about it. I like the idea of riding an old fat man, to cum all over him, knowing he hasn't had a tight young pussy in years.

Would love your cum all over me! As well as leaving all my cum all over your tight pussy and body.

you don't need to be fat to have not had a tight young pussy in years. :(

Thanks for the chuckles guys. Especially all those men releasing not their c.....s..... but their chubby tummies and letting out a huge sigh as they do so. :) what a hoot.

Just goes to show we all have different fancies, and that's what makes the world go around.
I quite like a solid man, makes me feel sort of protected.

I wish sucking my belly in made it disappear. I also wish I was like my dog, and could look that much thinner after a haircut.

J

oh yes

I would love it at this moment..felt it suddenly.

not that much fat though but hairy and old

You must realize how horny this made so many of us older, fat guys. Keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back