Getting fingered

I love doing it. It's so sexy to me to explore her inside an out with my finger. Its definitely fun for both!

Making dinner one time for an old boyfriend. He came up behind me and hugged me. Then started kissing my neck(my weakness). He then started rubbing his hands all over my body. He soon went down my shorts and fingered me as he pressed his hard cock up against my butt like he was fucking me. He made me cum as he was cumming. I could feel his cock pulsing as he came. So erotic

Making dinner one time for an old boyfriend. He came up behind me and hugged me. Then started kissing my neck(my weakness). He then started rubbing his hands all over my body. He soon went down my shorts and fingered me as he pressed his hard cock up against my butt like he was fucking me. He made me cum as he was cumming. I could feel his cock pulsing as he came. So erotic

I love a gurl who likes this action, very hot.

Now that is a good fingering :)

This would really do it for me!! A hard cock against my ass while being fingered and both cumming. Mmmmmhmmmm I love it.

Oh yes, please write a story, and I'd love it if you dedicated a section to describing some hot fingering action. Glad you enjoyed mine.

This last bit is especially hot, the feeling of his cock pulsing against you, wow!!! Shows how turned on he was fingering you.

Never came like this in a "zipless" fuck - gotta try this sometime!

My hands are very large, and I have been told that they "curl" up nicely inside a woman. I think that it's extremely personal and sensual to touch there inner most pleasure spots with ones fingers.. I love to watch a woman's eyes when i touch that holy spot of pleasure!

My hands are very large, and I have been told that they "curl" up nicely inside a woman. I think that it's extremely personal and sensual to touch there inner most pleasure spots with ones fingers.. I love to watch a woman's eyes when i touch that holy spot of pleasure!

Amazingly hot picture of how it must look making a woman cum with your fingers inside her. I never really thought about how hot it must look to the man to watch her cum all over his fingers. He is at an advantage point of feeling, seeing and hearing her pleasure. Personally I can cum very hard and squirt from being fingered. Add in some oral and I am on cloud 9.

Absolutely love fingering a woman who humps my hand like it was her favorite dildo! And licking my fingers after is a bonus! :D

I fucking love it! Any women love getting fingered? Any guys/gals love doing it? There are few things better than getting fingered to multiple orgasms before getting fucked, IMHO.

[Didn't see a thread for this already, if there is one my apologies.]

I love fingering women to orgasm. I've done it in the car while driving, at restaruants, at clubs. But the best is at home where I can make hear scream! I love it when she just grabs my cock and rubs it while I finger her!

This is so hot! I love when a man keeps fingering me even after I've cum because it's intense and I will cum again!! Mmmmmm. Such a hot avatar too Jim!

I enjoy fingering her as much as she enjoys it. I allow her to cum several times before I do.

Man, this is so hot I CAN"T STAND IT!!!!! I'm soaked. Damn, I'm never going to fall asleep... lol.
Very visual.

Like others here I love when a man fingers me. My ex used to tease me. Where ever I was in the house he would come in and just play not for long just keeping me on edge showing he was in control of when I cum. By the end of the day I would be begging him. I would cum so hard when he final let me...

Like others here I love when a man fingers me. My ex used to tease me. Where ever I was in the house he would come in and just play not for long just keeping me on edge showing he was in control of when I cum. By the end of the day I would be begging him. I would cum so hard when he final let me...

You know I'd be round like a shot if I wasn't so far away. And you wouldn't have to beg. Except maybe beg me to stop.

I fucking love it! Any women love getting fingered? Any guys/gals love doing it? There are few things better than getting fingered to multiple orgasms before getting fucked, IMHO.

From a mans perspective I love fingering with my right hand and using my left to play with the nipples as I let my mouth/tongue work the clit over :) It almost gets me off doing that. Looking up watching the facial expressions as her orgasm sweeps through her

Wow that's fucking hot.

My favorite fingering experience was in a club, dancing with a boy who was grinding his hardon onto my ass, pushing me up against a wall and sliding his hand down the front of my jeans. I remember my pussy was already drenched by the time he got his fingers there, and then he worked like magic. He made me cum sooo fucking hard.

Then he dashed into the men's room. :rolleyes:

mmm, absolutely delicious. i'm sure he went into the men's room to do just what any red-blooded man would do, i.e. lick your juices off his fingers while stroking out a huge thick load.

Wow that's fucking hot.

My favorite fingering experience was in a club, dancing with a boy who was grinding his hardon onto my ass, pushing me up against a wall and sliding his hand down the front of my jeans. I remember my pussy was already drenched by the time he got his fingers there, and then he worked like magic. He made me cum sooo fucking hard.

Then he dashed into the men's room. :rolleyes:

sounds awesome... love to get behind a girl and grind with her ass and slip my hand in front of her and rub those thighs, hips and move in for her kitty ... mmmm

Oh yeah!! Love fingering women; and they love/loved it as well. Panty soaking, sheet soaking multiple orgasms. Sometimes I think it's a control thing...I just don't let up until they're exhausted AND dehydrated. Helped me relax also, knowing that they had already been quite satisfied before we got around to fucking.

Back