Getting fingered

Oh my

This thread has gotten me all sorts of hot and bothered. Oh how I love to be fingered! I am writhing in my chair just thinking about it.....

I love being fingered, even the word makes me wet.I know this sounds strange but for me this has a touch of taboo all of those memories of knowing nice girls don't get touched like that. It is the opening of my private body parts, someone pushing into my body, sensory exposure.they will know that I am wet and cannot hide it. It's naughty and nice and even though I am a very sexually open person still carries to this day that feeling of being a naughty girl that I love.:eek:

With carple tunnel and numb hand I can't believe I got her off. Couldn't feel a thing. What fun

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Remember how they had that "bible" in American Pie? The so-called Book of Moves, the guide to getting girls off? Good finger-ers are both born *and* taught, I think.

Instinct and an attuned sense of touch, along with a bit of a musician's sense of rhythm, certainly help. You are, after all, strumming another human being into a different state. But it is possible to learn from the Book of Moves. Add in a little dirty talk, just to heat the blood. Good dirty talkers.... well, those candidates are born, I think.

Q

I love reaching around and fingering her clit while I am fucking her hard from behind.

My wife loves to be fingered. One time I fingered her under a blanket with a room full of people. Good thing she's a silent cummer. ;)

getting fingered is truly one of my fav things to have done to me....cumming from it is simply amazing.

plus it just feels really damn good....:D

I love to pin her down beneath me and slide a couple fingers inside. After a few slow long strokes I like to curl them back towards me until i find her gspot. Once I have done this I like to slowly build up the speed and pressure more and more and watch her reaction on her face. Before it is all said and done I am fucking her with those fingers quite hard and fast and she is exploading in orgasmic bliss. There have been a few first time squirters thanks to my fingers :)
fantastic! you can finger me any day! lol (K)

I love being fingered by my lover. Especially when we're in then car and his fingers slide up my thigh. Then again, I just love laying around and his fingers wander to my pussy....nice and easy, slow flicks, slipping a little further down, dipping in me, twisting, turning, back out. Damn, I'm really horny....

------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
An idle question... what position is best for fingering, in your humble opinions?

I always prefer to be laying on my back, legs spread open. When it gets really intense, clutching my arms around his neck and digging my fingers into his back as I orgasm hard! Not that I don't dearly enjoy getting fingered in the car, so sitting up legs spread grinding down on his searching fingers, but the orgasms are always best for me when I'm laying on my back, for some reason.

I love being in bed and spooning behind my girl, cock pressed up into the ass crack and reaching around to finger her! She usually really gets into this and likes to push herself to take as much of my hand into her as she can!

I love being fingered by my lover. Especially when we're in then car and his fingers slide up my thigh. Then again, I just love laying around and his fingers wander to my pussy....nice and easy, slow flicks, slipping a little further down, dipping in me, twisting, turning, back out. Damn, I'm really horny....

Your description is doing a damned good job of making your horniness infectious my darling!

From the fingerer's perspective (rather than the fingeree :)), we like to do it outdoors, in an isolated place. Usually on a picnic, after a while, I like to spread her, have her lean against a tree, a rock, or over the car bonnet. If she's wearing a skirt, I'll spread her legs apart, tell her keep her hands where they are, and i'll tug down her panties. This usually gets her wet (and needless to say, me hard). I then start to run my fingers in between her lips, until she's really wet, and then finger her. With my left hand, I like gently grab as much of her hair as I can and pull back, not rip her hair out, but enough for her to know I'm boss. My cock is usually pressed against her ass, or in between her skirt and her ass. I rub myself off her to cum, which usually makes her cum.

Hurry up spring weather!

Wow that's fucking hot.

My favorite fingering experience was in a club, dancing with a boy who was grinding his hardon onto my ass, pushing me up against a wall and sliding his hand down the front of my jeans. I remember my pussy was already drenched by the time he got his fingers there, and then he worked like magic. He made me cum sooo fucking hard.

Then he dashed into the men's room. :rolleyes:

Wow that's fucking hot.

My favorite fingering experience was in a club, dancing with a boy who was grinding his hardon onto my ass, pushing me up against a wall and sliding his hand down the front of my jeans. I remember my pussy was already drenched by the time he got his fingers there, and then he worked like magic. He made me cum sooo fucking hard.

Then he dashed into the men's room. :rolleyes:

Oh damn!!!! Was that you??? :D

Back