Georgia Roll Call!!!!!

2 hours to get home is all.... thank god I do not live near 400 / Alpharetta.....

Near four hours from Acworth to Hiram...... I do want to say this though I doubt they will ever find it:

To the gentleman in the Red-Cap on Dallas hwy helping push cars and trucks up that hill. Thank you sir for your kind and selfless ways. Wish more people were like you.

2 hours to get home is all.... thank god I do not live near 400 / Alpharetta.....

Near four hours from Acworth to Hiram...... I do want to say this though I doubt they will ever find it:

To the gentleman in the Red-Cap on Dallas hwy helping push cars and trucks up that hill. Thank you sir for your kind and selfless ways. Wish more people were like you.

400 was a mess, so we're the arterials…1-1/2 to go 4 miles on a side street.

Thanks to all the red caps that helped!

I am up North and we didn't have as much mess as those of you closer to Atlanta. Although we weren't suppose to get anything or at the most a light dusting we ended up with over three inches in my front yard..

Yeah, it's cold.. but just think by this weekend its gonna be back up to 60

I so do hope. My feet are freezing.. I need something warm to put them under!

Late 40's Bi male in Georgia...

In between Albany and Tifton... I've had two Bi experiences and loved them both....:)

I love Atlanta and all, but damn, if a job opened up in Ft. Lauderdale, I wouldn't even pack bags. I'd just drive!

it's so warm today! Maybe I should go out and enjoy it.

*Yawn*

Forget it, I'll just snuggle in my bed with my pillow

Back