Gay and Bi guys; whats your preference, muscles or fem guys?

THE FANTASY: I want a man who is fit (just fit, no body-builders) and bigger than I (I’m about 5-foot-9 and 185 pounds). He should be masculine and have a bit of age, meaning no twinks, crossdressers or TS. And he needs to be assertive, a real top, because he’s going to spend the whole night fucking my face and my ass.

THE REALITY: Very little of that actually matters, as long as he’s a clean and decent guy. OK, I would probably shy away from a CD or TS, because I too easily get confused. But in the end (no pun intended), it’s all about the cock. If the individual has a cock and is willing to let me have it, I’m all in.

I'm a switch and I'd prefer a switch m/f as long as they are smart, kind, and thoughtful. I like a good combination of handsome and pretty with a desire to make each other feel good and appreciated.

attachment.php

Perfectly stated! Sexy!

Sexy,fem does it for me. To enjoy each other’s body is what matters to me! Seeing A sexy chick with a cock drives me to sensual fantasies!

I'm a switch and I'd prefer a switch m/f as long as they are smart, kind, and thoughtful. I like a good combination of handsome and pretty with a desire to make each other feel good and appreciated.

attachment.php

Totally agree with you Alex:rose:

My choice.

As for me, I prefer my partner to be taller and beefier than my 5’6”. And please, please, be the alpha male that I need. The more verbal the better.

Hmmm

Slender, feminine, pretty men drive me crazy! Pretty guys that will put on makeup, jewelry and sexy clothes over their skinny, smooth bodies and want nothing more than to please you are the best. I love fembois and twinks

I was a 6'4" sub bottom to a 5'8" Dom top for 3 years. Best 3 years of my life so far.

I am 6’2” and my trans girlfriend is 5’6” - she is the top and I am the bottom. Of course her cock is a lot bigger than mine!

More fem for me. I have a suck buddy who is quite toned and fit. He doesn't have a big cock but face fucks me vigorously.

I'd prefer more fem guys but my thing is much older guys. I'd take a man who's in his 60s, 70s, or older, with a cute little cock that may or may not get hard and it's now a challenge for me to get him off with my mouth. He could just sit back and I'd bob my head up and down in his lap, sucking his dick, seeing if I could overcome his ED issues. If I did, awesome. If not, well he still got his cock sucked for a good 30 minutes or longer and he'd be appreciative.

I prefer masculine men. Not necessarily muscular(i.e. sculpted), as much as, the natural rugged blue collar look. Seeing him come home tired and dirty from a hard days work is a major turn on for me. What good is being built like a comic book Character if the have job, and no clue how to really put those muscles to work. I've had too many Gym rats get gassed out after 5 mins of humping to be impressed by that bod.

I prefer masculine men. Not necessarily muscular(i.e. sculpted), as much as, the natural rugged blue collar look. Seeing him come home tired and dirty from a hard days work is a major turn on for me. What good is being built like a comic book Character if the have job, and no clue how to really put those muscles to work. I've had too many Gym rats get gassed out after 5 mins of humping to be impressed by that bod.
Lol. I've known some gym rats who discounted the value of cardio until I could outperform them. :)

Lol. I've known some gym rats who discounted the value of cardio until I could outperform them. :)
Right, and its always sad. They go from Infinty war Thor to endgame thor in three flat. Not to mention they usually get soft right after.

I have a preference for rugged masculine bears. A little older than me.

I like both (and everything in between!). I love a hairy, muscular man with a big cock to fuck my face and pound my ass, but I also love slender, feminine/androgynous males with smooth bodies, especially if they are tops or versatile. The older I get, the younger I prefer my male partners.

In my dreams, my lover is experienced, very masculine and quite fit, though not musclebound. And I want him to be bigger than I am, so there's no doubting his ability to dominate me.

In reality, all I really want is a man who will fill my mouth with cock, then fuck my ass.

I absolutely prefer a straight-acting, masculine bi man who enjoys other men. I like an easy going middle aged dude (like me) who can sneak away from his wife and play whatever it is we feel like doing. Then we both return to our "normal" lives with the occasional email or text to keep each other interested. I really like the idea of a guy in the same situation as me so there's no strings, no stress, but fun play time.
I've been looking for exactly that for ages. 530 / 95901

It kinda depends on my mood I guess. If I'm feeling dominant then I definitely prefer a submissive Fem. But if I'm feeling more verse then I'm really into fit athletic guys who are mostly smooth/tight groomed, clean cut, kinda twinky.

Back