Gay and Bi guys; whats your preference, muscles or fem guys?

Slightly fem guys, smooth all over with an ass that looks good in panties.

That's all I've ever had, and all I've ever desired.

Toned and fit is OK, and I like athletes like runners and swimmers, but big bulky gym rats have never done it for me.

Smooth all over isn't requirement but I like well coiffed body hair and for things to be mostly smooth....down there (like me...a bear who trims and shaves).

Last edited:
Let me say this about that: If someone is willing to let me fuck them I am game as long as they are clean! After all, who am I to deny them the pleasure of being screwed?

Einey, meanie, miney, Mooooo! Lol

As a horn dog bi guy, have plugged a hell of a lot of holes in my days! Sorry if that sounds like bragging, just adding my perspective. Focusing in on same sex preference. Started out strictly desiring trannies/femboy's, but as my cock receiving experience grows, find myself wanting an openly gay partnership. Masculine men, with good manners, hygiene, and personality are beginning to become as attractive to me as a fully functional fem or trannny. Like most things in live, it is a movable bar...

Masculine men, with good manners, hygiene, and personality

That's where I'm at. A mascuine man who prefers other masculine men who also know what they want. But personality over everything. Looks aren't forever.

femboi bottom into taboo roleplay :eek:

but hey, I'm open minded, inexperienced, and just curious as hell...

Both

Muscled guys to hold me down and own me

But sometimes it’s nice to watch a nice fem guy worship your cock

Truth be told though, while a would much prefer a fem boi bottom, not really into muscled guys at all, I would actually just prefer a normal, everyday, clean cut, average guy. Well taken care of, but not a gym rat. Ultimately though it is his mind and spirit that will turn me on the most, not his body...

Truth be told though, while a would much prefer a fem boi bottom, not really into muscled guys at all, I would actually just prefer a normal, everyday, clean cut, average guy. Well taken care of, but not a gym rat. Ultimately though it is his mind and spirit that will turn me on the most, not his body...

The personality & the imagination are key. While I would feel more comfortable with another crossdresser, I think if I clicked with the right non-crossdresser, I could give in to the urge.

This...

I’m a fit 37 year old and love to be pounded properly. I am
A cd’er but have never been fucked wearing these outfits. Anyone up to the task?

I don’t have a preference, both have their appeal to me although being fem and sub I do find I like a dominant man, which a lot of the gem guys I’ve met just aren’t. That’s just my experience though and I’m sure there are loads of dominant fem guys, the ones I’ve encountered have been keepers even if they are just fuck buddies.

I’m a fit 37 year old and love to be pounded properly. I am
A cd’er but have never been fucked wearing these outfits. Anyone up to the task?

Makes mental note to myself........*pounded properly*.......sounds delicious......:devil:

Really just depends on my mood.

Having typed that though I would say that generally speaking I go for average to inshape men, usually older than me. Younger effeminate men do little to get me going; if I'm in the mood for a man that is what I want. I have had plenty of fun with older smooth en though.

I enjoy the sight of another muscular man, but when it comes to who I want to fuck it’s definitely the fem ones.

I have been with a couple of transvestites in my life. We are too much the same breed of animal for my tastes. I always found my way back to strong, muscular, dominant guys as they were the most fun in bed, especially when they were selfishly, sexually using me for their satisfaction🌹Kant👠👠👠

Last edited:
Back