Fuck

This is the fuck thread, right?

Why am I the only one adhering to the rules in every fucking post?

Fucking, Hmmmmm?

(DS: You can always fucking talk to me. Even to fucking vent. I won't say a fucking word.)

This I don't understand. Why does TRUMP not get the benefit of the doubt you'd give anyone else?

Is the guy in line at the supermarket disgusting and untrustworthy until AFTER he's proven he comes up to some indefinite/undefined standard? Do you lose sleep over the fact that some guy walking his dog at midnight past your driveway MIGHT do something unless he somehow proves to you that he won't? (Remembering of course that this poor person has no idea that he needs to prove something to you in the first place before you decide if he's a human being or not.)

The mental contortions being engaged in to support emotional positions based on unsubstantiated fear is amazing. IMO, it's as childish to imagine there's a monster under the bed as it is to imagine Trump is equally as scary. Both are projections of what is inside you.

What would you do with a child who told you they were afraid that someone someday might hurt them? Cuddle them? Or join them under the covers? The FEAR may be real. The evidence to support it isn't.

Your examples don't support your arguement, they don't even relate. Rather, you are just being a patronizing douche because, oh I don't know, you woke up on the wrong side of stupid today.

The guy at the supermarket and the one at the end of the driveway with Fido aren't exactly running the country now, are they. It's also not common knowledge that they have demonstrated themselves to be degrading to both minorities and the female gender, nor that their grip on foreign relations and politics as a whole is rather questionable at best, and let's not forget that neither of them is a vapid, self serving, greedy, cariciture of a person. One that, based on history, hasn't made the best life or business decisions, and who is now going to represent our nation. Yeah, nothing to worry about at all :rolleyes:

This is the fuck thread, right?

Why am I the only one adhering to the rules in every fucking post?

Fucking, Hmmmmm?

(DS: You can always fucking talk to me. Even to fucking vent. I won't say a fucking word.)

I fucking posted once, now fucking twice and I'm following the rules like a fucking good girl now where the fuck is my spanking?

And I fucking agree, DS if you need to fucking talk like actually fucking talk talk...you know how to find me.

I fucking posted once, now fucking twice and I'm following the rules like a fuckimg good girl now where the fuck is my spanking?

And I fucking agree, DS if you need to fucking talk like actually fucking talk talk...you know how to find me.

Fuck, you know I would fucking spank you if I was spanker. I'm a fucking spankee, myself.

I'm sure you won't have any fucking problem finding some spanks, though. :eek:

tumblr_mwv8zlixRW1sqx1s7o1_500.gif

There, back on topic :D

Fuck, you know I would fucking spank you if I was spanker. I'm a fucking spankee, myself.

I like to be on the fucking receiving end and I also am a fucking giver :D

I fucking posted once, now fucking twice and I'm following the rules like a fucking good girl now where the fuck is my spanking?

fucking spanking both of your fucking asses.....:D

And every single fucking day, I find a reason not to do it. And mostly I do it for y'all; you need me. My mom, my family, my friends, my job.

I am sorry for your depression. I really am. Can you imagine what it's like for somebody who doesn't have those reasons you just listed to keep going?

Because I can assure you, there are plenty of people who would be struggling to tick even one of those boxes. Trans folk (one of the first targets on Trump's to-do list) have extremely high rates of unemployment and more than half are rejected by their family. Combine that with homeless and it's pretty hard to keep connected to the sort of friends who can give support.

When it comes to Trump's policies, we all should remember he was a D before he became an R. So he's played in both worlds.

All in all, I think that we don't know who Trump the man is. If that's true, then we can't know what Trump the President is or isn't going to do.

Trump is 70 years old and he's been in the public eye for a very long time. We know plenty about him (although, granted, not quite as much as we would if he'd released his tax returns).

For instance, we know that he campaigned hard for the execution of five black and Hispanic teenagers for a crime they didn't commit. Even after they were exonerated by DNA evidence and a confession from the real culprit, Trump continued to claim they were guilty.

We know he boasted about "grabbing women by the pussy".

There's plenty more on the public record.

I think we can expect his business ideology to control his decision making. Some people say "yeah, he ran his companies into bankruptcy" but that's only a tiny sliver of what he's done, not the whole picture. His companies are successful and they make money.

Trump's business investments have performed worse than if he'd just stuck the money in an index fund and left it alone.

He treats his people well and promotes those who deserve it.

http://www.ibtimes.com/political-ca...s-have-sued-alleged-labor-infractions-2336166

Offscreen, hundreds of current and former Trump Organization employees have accused the company of being less than fair and more than tough. Multiple lawsuits have targeted Trump's businesses over the years with allegations ranging from anti-union intimidation to hiring undocumented workers. In one case, the Trump Organization paid $475,000 to settle a claim with nearly 300 Los Angeles golf club employees in a class-action suit alleging unpaid wages and age discrimination, among other offenses.

In another instance, in 1999, the Trump Organization settled for an unknown sum more than 15 years after unionized workers first accused the company of employing undocumented Polish immigrants at a New York demolition site. The workers allegedly "were paid $5 an hour or less when they were paid at all," and "worked 12-hour shifts, seven days a week with no overtime," according to the Daily Beast...

I could go on but this is long winded. Except to say, FUCKING ENOUGH with the hysteria already. We are not children. It doesn't matter what Trump's policies are. Good or bad, we can survive.

...except a lot of people won't, the ones who are already close to the edge. (And in the long term, his climate policies mean we're all really fucked.)

This I don't understand. Why does TRUMP not get the benefit of the doubt you'd give anyone else?

How much "benefit of the doubt", exactly, did Trump give to Obama on the matter of his birth certificate?

For the last 8+ years I've seen plenty of folk willing to swallow every Clinton/Obama conspiracy theory no matter how ludicrous. Jade fucking Helm. A then-friend told me in all seriousness that FEMA was building prison camps for Christians and stockpiling guillotines. Any time Hillary caught a cold it was evidence that she was concealing symptoms of Parkinson's. Her use of a private email server was construed as evidence of some terrible evil plot rather than just an error of judgement. Etcetera etcetera etcetera.

But when people get worried that Trump might do some of the things that he announced he was going to do, suddenly "benefit of the doubt" is important?

Obligatory "fuck" goes here, followed by "that".

Is the guy in line at the supermarket disgusting and untrustworthy until AFTER he's proven he comes up to some indefinite/undefined standard?

The guy at the supermarket who likes to brag about "grabbing them by the pussy"? Fuck yes, he's disgusting, and so is anybody who makes excuses for him. I certainly wouldn't trust him with the nuclear launch codes or my friends' health care.

Do you lose sleep over the fact that some guy walking his dog at midnight past your driveway MIGHT do something unless he somehow proves to you that he won't?

Are we talking about the guy who repeatedly went on TV to talk about the awful (and in many cases illegal/unConstitutional) things he wants to do to my friends? Yeah, I think I'd be worried about that.

The mental contortions being engaged in to support emotional positions based on unsubstantiated fear is amazing.

"Unsubstantiated"? People's concerns are very largely based on things Trump has said and done already.

What would you do with a child who told you they were afraid that someone someday might hurt them? Cuddle them? Or join them under the covers? The FEAR may be real. The evidence to support it isn't.

Your parallel is bullshit. Here's a better one: What would you do if you heard a guy promising his buddies that he was going to hurt your child?

Holy fuck. I'm gone for a few days and the place goes to fuck.

Interesting fucking insights though.

He's a misogynistic, racist, spoiled, impulsive, tax evading, outsourcing, pussy grabbing, lying, cheating orange asshole.
He's not ever said he's going to change.
Why should he get the benefit of the doubt, or anything else from me?

This has nothing to do with some deep childish fear, save me the Pysch 101 bullshit, I took that class, too.

Seriously. After the two-year racist, misogynistic "fuck you" bullyfest he just laid out, don't tell me to "give him a chance." He just had a years-long job interview where he shit on the conference room table and skullfuck-raped the kindly old cleaning woman - and still got the job. He promises to gut all US environmental policy. And the KKK is literally planning a victory parade in NC. The onus is all on Rich Biff, at least until Marty can go back and get that fucking Sports Almanac.

Fuck.

As for DS, I don't mean to be condescending by implying that you haven't looked into everything possible, but I haven't seen a reference to magnetic treatments. Forgive me if I missed that, and I do hope you can find a way to beat this monster.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/blogs/well/2013/07/01/new-approach-to-depression/?referrer=

Back