From the Witchfinder's Files, Tale I: Snake in Chains

"Yes, quite right. You are at my mercy. Maybe... maybe you will learn to enjoy your new profession one day. Whether or not you do, I am happy that you are so willing to help me. You can rest for the night now, and be assured that, as long as you remain so good, nothing bad will happen to you. Maybe even something good..."

He gave her another hug, this one stronger and more deliberate than the last one. From whimpering prisoner to valued servant - she had risen quite far in one day.

"Good night, gorgon", he said softly as he closed the heavy door behind him, much more quietly this time.

Phyliss laid down to find some sleep, but she couldn't. Even if she was saved for the moment, what would come tomorrow? Would she turn into a real monster now, or would she break? She cried softly for a while, until she feel into deep sleep after all. The long exhaustion took it's toll.

Early the next day, he was back, and he was carrying two things - a rough black robe and a heavy iron collar. Both were for his servant, and both were symbols for her new life. The robe would provide her with the dignity she needed - he could not have a servant of his run around completely naked, after all. The collar was there so she would not forget that she was, after all, still his. More practically, the four iron hoops attached to it would allow him to attach a chain, like the fairly long one that was already dangling from it. Since she would be required to wear the collar for a long time - years perhaps - he had also padded the inside with some cotton scraps so it would not chafe too much.

The cell door creaked open, and the light of his lamp fell on the naked form of the sleeping gorgon. She looked at peace, but he could see that she had cried. His newfound pity and affection for her grew as he saw this. Setting the two parts of her new "uniform" down next to her, he spent some time brushing away the half-dried tears from her cheeks, careful not to wake her. Finally, he cleared his throat, shook her by her shoulders and said: "Wake up and put these on. We have a long day before us."

Phyliss woke up - she had to admit that he was softer and nicer now, even the way he woke he up. She looked at the black robe - it wasn't exactly what she admired in style. She wore mostly black or green dresses, but... well, it was better then nothing to wear. She got up and pulled the robe over; even if she didn't like it that much, it was something to wear, giving her back some dignity. Then she saw the collar - there was no doubt about it. She put it on without a word, any protest would be silly. She looked at her captor, not speaking.

He was in a very good mood now. He was nicer, and she was nicer, too, almost too nice. Was she planning something? No matter; he actually allowed himself a small smile and almost regretted having to spoil the mood soon by introducing her to the more gruesome parts of his work.

For now, though, it was almost idyllic here, dank dungeon or not. She looked much better now, and after having seen her naked for so long, the robe somehow made her more attractive: He knew what was hidden under there, but he would allow himself to build an appetite for it.

Speaking of appetite... he left for a short time and returned with the breakfast: Bread, cheese and some weak beer. It was certainly healthier than the filthy water they normally gave prisoners, and not strong enough to get anyone drunk. He was not planning to, just to build her up after so many days spent starving. He did not mind almost acting like her servant - the iron collar around her neck made it very clear who was whose servant here, and he always carried the whip tucked in his belt should she ever forget.

"Thank you" she said, as she had the first real breakfast for a long time. She tried not to think what was before her, she had to see for herself now. Some might have called her selfish, but, being a gorgon in a hostile world, it was a matter of survival.

He played with the chain attached to the collar while she ate. He could feel that she was still uncomfortable with what her new profession demanded of her, but she would have to accept it.

He had been busy this morning in the torture chamber, preparing a suspect she could try her hand on. He had chosen a robust, plump farmer woman, someone he knew could take some pain. It would make it easier to show the different methods to her, and probably also less disturbing because there would not be as much screaming and struggling. When he thought back, the screams had given him nightmares at first, too (even though he had, admittedly, also secretly enjoyed them...). All this was far away for now, though.

"Take your time with eating, gorgon. We will head over to the chamber when you are done."

Finally Phyliss had eaten up and stood upright. She was frightened, but determined to stay alive. Strangeley, she had the sudden urge to put on some makeup, as she usually did after getting up and washing, but that was just her urge for normality.

"I did not expect you to be such an eager torturer, my girl!", he grinned as he saw her stand up.

He decided to wait with opening the door a bit. Instead, he stood next to her and put his arm around her waist, now hidden beneath the scratchy black fabric. Pressing her close to his body, he could feel her hip touching his side through the robe.

His right hand slid slightly inside the robe as he continued: "Why start the day with something so gruesome? Would you not prefer to give it a better beginning before we get to the blood? I certainly would! Come, sit down and let us enjoy ourselves for a few minutes before we start work. Or are you really that eager to hurt people?"

He was in an unusual mood. Was it love? Maybe. It certainly was lust, and he would satisfy that, if only a little.

Phyliss snakes where upright and squirming. She was frightened from torturing the poor victims the way she got tortured before, and she would have done any filthy act to prevent this.
"I prefer to serve you this way." she said softly. She wasn't able to smile yet, but she didn't sound harsh, and she even leaned slightly against him. Could she smoothen him out of his cruelty? An odd thought.

"I know, I know", he said unusually softly as his hand slid deeper into her robe. "I want you to serve me in both ways, though. I also know you are much better at this way of serving me - according to the things you confessed, you are unbelievably good at it! So I am sure you can teach me in these ways. And afterwards, you will learn from me about the other part of your duties... but forget that for the moment. We will just enjoy ourselves for now."

His hand was now completely inside her robe, touching her naked stomach and slowly moving down, his fingers making spider-like, almost tickling movements as they moved across her skin. On a sudden whim, he moved his hand to her side and started actually tickling her.

The tickling come unexpected and hit her at surprise. She was far from feeling funny or humorous, but she had to giggle as he tickled her. She softly grabbed his hand and would have tried to push it away, but she reminded just in time who he was and where she was, so she didn't dare to block him.

Just as playfully as he had tickled her, he slapped her hand away. What was this strange mood overcoming him? Whatever it was, he actually enjoyed doing an over-the-top authoritative voice as he declared: "Do not stop me! No one stops the conqueror!"

And conquer he did... he threw her to her back and slid his hand farther down until he felt a familiar opening. Slowly...slowly... he just ran his fingertips along the sides, and did not push in yet. He wanted to savour this rare moment. He certainly never lacked this kind of "female company", but it was rarely this fun and carefree. No screaming, no struggling, but laughter! It felt strange, and it felt good!

Of course she did not fight back, and she made a short gasp as his finger touched her entry, He have had her before, so she wasn't that afraid. Sex wasn't that bad, and maybe it was the only wasy to stop her from thinking about the situation.

He soon dared to go deeper, and was happy to discover that she was quite wet. Wetter than she had ever been before with him... now that she was not thirsty and afraid anymore. He enthusiastically started exploring, even forgetting to be careful once or twice. Soon, though, he found a steady rhythm and started moving in and out while his other hand fondled her left breast.

He could feel her breathing heavily under him, closed his eyes and concentrated on the feeling of wetness on his fingers, the ever tightening embrace of her insides and the firm, smooth feeling underneath his other hand, which had gone over to kneading quite forcefully the more excited he (and she) got. Such a great feeling!

Phyliss breathed heavily as she felt his hand on and in her body. She wasn't that far to squal yet, but she was excited. "Just let him have his way." she thought. Maybe this was the best way to forget.

He was clearly more excited about this than her, but he did not care. Now he started to use his mouth, too: With his left hand, he opened her robe enough to expose her other breast and took it between his lips. At first, he concentrated on her nipple and sucked on it until it hardened, then he opened his mouth wider until it covered her whole breast. His tongue, meanwhile, kept playing with the hardened nipple, moving it in circles or back and forth. It was slightly cold and rough on the tip of his tongue.

His right hand was still inside her, and he intensified the rubbing slightly until it was fairly rough, and soon he could feel shuddering waves going through her insides.

Phyliss groaned. His mouth on her breats and his rough groping did feel well, after all. She spread a little, to give him better access. Her own hands wanderd over his sides, gently rubbing his hips.

He smiled as he felt her hands on him. Finally, she was getting into it, too! Her fingertips were soft and careful, even more careful than earlier when she had given him the massage. Without fear, as a sensual woman, she was so incredibly more enjoyable! He took her breast out of his mouth for a second to give her an approving nod.

One of her hand moved in a swift bow to his crotch, gliding over him like a breath of air before her slim fingers gently tested his firmness beneath the robe.

He had to restrain himself not to end the whole fun right then and there - or even to bite her - when she suddenly touched him between the legs. Fortunately for her, he caught himself at the last minute and just let out a muffled grunt. Oh yes! The powerful throbbing between his legs got stronger with every little touch of her fingers.

Phyliss started to pet him very gentle there, but rubbed stronger as she felt him growing. She didn't think of anything, not of what he did to her and what he would still do, she just concentrated on her fingers and on the sensation on her own skin.

Even though his fingers kept exciting her, all his attention was now on his own body. As waves of pleasure swept through him, he actually had to struggle to hold back, in order not to ruin it. She was making it very hard, though (not the only thing she was making very hard): Her lightest touch was enough now to make him shudder, and he had to take her breast out of his mouth so he could breathe, in loud, low moans.

He barely noticed his hand inside her anymore, and just laid back; he concentrated on not giving in to this excitement too early; a strange feeling, somewhere between pleasure and pain, overcame him every time he fought the pressure, so that he could enjoy this some more.

Phyliss still felt his wetness on her erected nipple, and she had to admit, it felt good. Her hand rubbed his now hard cock up and down through the fabrique of the robe; it even made herself excited, and she was wet and eager.

He could fight no more: One final moan, and he felt it squirt out of him. His back arched, and his left hand made a fist - luckily, he had stopped fondling her breast! - Exhausted, his forehead covered in sweat, he laid on his back and breathed heavily, as a wonderful warm feeling moved up through his body. His right hand was still inside her, but now moving at a slow, relaxed pace. He felt very peaceful and content, and did not mind that he was lying back on a hard stone floor.

"That was wonderful", he purred, "Thank you so much for this! Now let me return the favour..."; he sped up his movement inside her again, eager to make her as excited as she had made him.

Back