From the Witchfinder's Files, Tale I: Snake in Chains

Phyliss moaned and laid back, while she spread her legs. He felt good inside of her, and she was lubricated well enough by now to allow easy access. He hand crept onto her own breats, that he left abandonded, and started t squeeze it, and she played with her nipple.

He had opened his eyes now and watched her play with herself. It was fascinating how much softer she was. He thought he had been careful and gentle, but he had been a butcher compared to her! They constantly changed shape under her hands. He was content to watch her, and listen to the sound of her arousal. She was louder than him, and she was not even there! Even this sound was softer and more elegant than his. Everything about her was... except for her insides. They squeezed down on his fingers vigorously, and he could feel earthquakes running through them from time to time, each time followed by floods as she got wetter and wetter.

"Zesss-fill meeee" she whispered between her moans, as she was getting more eager. Her snakes vibrated and squirmed, and she had her eyes closed again, while she was kneading her breast rougher now, twisting her hard nipple. Her other hand had found the way to her mouth, and she shove her digit between her lips.

As he looked at her suck her finger, he felt his penis almost swell again; it was such a vivid reminder of what else she could do with that mouth, and she looked almost as sensual as she was actually doing it... later, maybe. No, later surely. He could not wait to see what heights of pleasure she could take him to when she pleasured him with her mouth willingly, not under the threat of torture.

From the strange noises (spells? Hopefully not!) she was making, he could tell that she was about to have her own climax. He decided to delay it a bit by deliberately slowing down and moving very softly. Then, when he could tell the waiting was becoming almost unbearable for her, he suddenly became very fast and forceful.

Phyliss made a short squeak - a long time ago it sems when she showed this sign of excitement. She always felt very silly when she started to squeal and squeak in ecstasy, altough the men all semed to love it.

The cute squeak told him all he needed to know. He leaned forward and used his other hand to rub her from the outside, while the fingers of his right were rubbing her from the inside. It was amazing how long she could keep all this up! Sweat covered her whole body, she was reduced to making noises, and her insides were flooding with wetness, yet she held back. Badly, and with great struggle, but she was determined to draw the pleasure out as long as possible.

He decided to make her struggle harder: He licked his left hand, tasting some of her wetness, then placed his mouth where his left had been and sent in the tip of his tongue to assist his right hand - and to overwhelm her with pleasure until she could not hold back anymore.

Phyliss saw no reason to hold back, nor could she. She came in a long squeal, her snakes frozen for a moment, before they startet to squirm in lascious movements, as her squeal turned into a soft, girly moan. She didn't fake this time, the whole act seemed like a flashback of better times, relaxing and forgetting the terror that still awaited her.

Last edited:
The sudden squirt of warm liquid onto his tonque came startled him a little, and so did the long, loud squeal she let out. After keeping it in for so long, it sounded as if she was putting her entire soul into this one long noise of excitement and pleasure. Her insides squeezed on his fingers as if they were never going to let go, and he could feel shockwaves rocking her. Now that she was not holding back anymore, the waves came to the surface and threw her body around in wild, but fluid movements. Like the snakes on her head, which danced around and added to the savage, exotic scene.

He pulled out his - soaking wet and slightly tired - right hand and smiled: "That was incredible!"

Phyliss opened her eyes and looked at him. She didn't smile, but there was at least a tiny hint of a possible smile in her face - much more then you could expect in the given circumstances. She didn't answer, but just kept laying on the floor, her snakes gently moving around.

He took a minute to feast his eyes on her. She looked like a completely new woman now: Her skin was flushed red and her face showed a deep relaxation he had never seen before on her. Too bad they had had to meet under such circumstances...

Eventually, his dutiful side won him over and he said: "You have shown that you need no more teaching in how to serve me in this way. You could teach almost anyone in that. But, as much pleasure as you gave me, I have not forgotten that you are also to serve me in another way. I will give you a short time to catch your breath, but then I want you to be ready to learn the other part of your duties. I am sure you need more instruction in that."

Phyliss got up and closed the rope. The horror of what was to come sudenly blew all the relaxed excitement she had away. She was frightened and almost wanted to beg him for mercy; but she knew the well fate should await her if she resisted. The terror of pain, fear and hunger was just an day ago. She felt somehow coward to follow him, but she was not strong enough to resist.

It hurt him to watch her go back from the calm, gentle and very sexual woman to the cowering, frightened girl he had known the past days. Then again, another part in him enjoyed her fear. And this part was getting stronger as he prepared for his duty.

He took the chain around the collar and opened the door, leading his former prisoner down the corridor to a place she knew all too well. She was frightened again, but this time for exactly the opposite reason. Was this really the same woman who had just let go of all restraint and shaken her whole body with wild abandon? It had to be, even though she was now hesitant and quiet again...

Eventually, they reached the fateful door. He decided to stop here for a moment and give her time to collect herself.

Phyliss stood straight, trying to calm down. The sight of the door was frigthening, she renembered to well when she was brought here not long ago. She whished she could turn around an run, but she didn't she had been in mortal danger to often to loose her nerves that way, even if it was difficult.

He opened the door and took a quick look around. The victim he had chosen for his "lesson" was sitting there, half-hidden in darkness, her arms and legs tied to a regular armchair. She was completely naked and, as far as he could see, remarkably calm; she did not even react to the door opening with more than a quick turn to the head.

A stout farmer woman. Quite young, and not unattractive, despite being rather full-figured. He had chosen her for her robustness, and the day or two in the dungeon had not done much to diminish it. She had tanned skin and long reddish-brown hair which hung messily down her back. An ideal witch to train his new helper on.

There was nothing else left to do for the gorgon then to follow her master into the dungeon. She shivered as she renembered the terror she felt in here, and the horrible tortures. But showing weakness was the worst thing to do no. Nevertheless she looked with pity on the prisoner, even if this was one of the typical persons who would have helped willfully to lynch her if they had met outside.

He was back in his element again, and lost no time in getting the first instrument for his young student to learn. They were two pairs of curved plates, studded with short spikes, each pair connected by a screw so the whole thing could be tightened.

"The boots. I will show you how to put them on our witch's left leg, and you will do the same with her right. It is very simple to use, but sometimes it is enough to make people say quite interesting things..."

He slipped one of the boots on the naked woman's left leg, just below where the rope kept it fastened to the chair's leg. As he tightened the instrument with the screw, he kept talking to the gorgon. "We only tighten them so that they have some grip. Maybe Martha here" - he patted the peasant woman on the stomach, but she did not react - "wants to say something to us before we get serious with her."

She did not. Neither the odd appearance of his helper - admittedly, hard to see in the darkness - not the threat of imminent torture were moving the farm girl very much.

Phyliss wanted to turn her head away, but she looked back and made a step forward twoards the victim. She wished she would talk right now, to take her out of her misery before she had to endure all the torture she had suffered herself. He hadn't forbidden her to speak to the prisoners, but she didn't to, as she was sure he would not aprove of it.

She was still being hesitant, showing undue mercy towards a witch. How dumb, but...how understandable. It must have looked horrifying for the suspect to watch him be so nice with his student while she was tied to that chair and waiting to be tortured... the contrast made him grin.

He left the boot on her leg and turned toward the gorgon, who was still struggling with her pity. Standing behind her, he slowly guided her toward the peasant woman's right leg while whispering in her ear.

"You will have to learn this, sooner or later, if you want to be a useful servant to me. And remember that I am very grateful to good servants, and I will show it. How can you be so sure this plump face here was not one of the many who watched you being tortured to death's door? You can return the favour now, and make her feel what you felt!"

Martha's eyes widened in horror. She had been there on the marketplace. And now this monster was encouraging that other monster to take revenge! Her breathing became noticeably faster and heavier.

"I know...." said Phyliss, while she thought "but I still have pity", but she didn't say it. Yes, maybe this was one of those who had watched her on the market place, and maybe she had enjoyed her fear and pains. She looked at her. One of these plumb, primitive humans, one of those who raged against her. Phyliss hated peasants, they always had been cruel and harsh to her when she was under protection of a more civilized superior, and they tried to murder her several times when she wasn't protected. She had all reason to hate these persons who wouldn't show any mercy with her. Still, she felt somehow sorry for her, and she ws sure it showed in her face. She could control her facial expressions quite well, but she was still weakend and shook up by the long torture and time of close starvation. But she bent down as she was orderd, and touched the device with disgust and terror. She quickly looked over her shoulder, up to her master, begging with her eyes, always she knew it was no use.

The spirit of pleasure that had ruled the morning was long gone. She only got an encouraging, but cool look back in response to her pleading. "Good! Now put them on her! It is very easy..."; he then bent down to the boot on his own side and started screwing it only a little tighter. The first few turns always felt soft as he was not working against serious resistance yet. The only noise from the farm girl was a low moan as the spikes on the inside bit into her skin.

"Hold on to the boot as you screw it on", he continued matter-of-factly, "our witch here does not want these things on, and they kick a bit sometimes." Quite powerfully, in fact. Martha's face might have looked calm, but from the way her body tensed, he could see that the instruments were taking effect. Some more turns of the screw, and he heard a sudden squeal, followed by a low sobbing. The torture had begun.

Phyliss dropped to her knees and grabbed the boot, horrified herself. She didn't dare to tell her that she was sorry, so she chose her words well.
"I know how it feels, I have suffered it myself. Just confess in time, you saw what I had to suffer outside, didn't you?" she pleaded.

Straining through the pain caused by the other boot being constanly closed more tightly, the answer came out hoarse and hard to understand: "I am no witch...I will not lie just because you are savaging me..."

The Witchfinder stopped turning the screw for a moment. Who knew... maybe the womanly way was more rewarding. Where the brutal torture was failing, maybe a plea from one sufferer to another would succeed. It did not look like it, though. He knew this type of suspect: Mild tortures - and this one was mild compared to some others he had in store - only made them angry and more determined to resist him. He had his doubts whether even the most gentle plea would change this donkey's mind, but he wanted to see if he was wrong...

"Yes, I said the same." said the gorgon, friendly and sad. "After long torture here, I was dragged outside. You have seen what they did with me, haven't you?"
Phyliss was bend downwards to the "boot", but she did not tighten it any further yet, she just rested her hands on it. Her snakes touched the woman while she bend down, not even by purpose, they were just to big to avoid any contact if she was close to anybody.

Hearing the demon plead with the woman was another new part of her personality which impressed him. She really was giving her best to attempt to convince her to confess and end the pain. Not that it did much...

Entirely useless as a torturer, he was afraid. Nice and warm-hearted. He had expected a creature from Hell to be cold and brutal. Had she never seen any sinners being punished there? How was that possible? She was probably just pretending, but if she was, she was very good at it, and he was slowly realizing it had been a mistake to take her here, so he decided that the gorgon could continue talking later, in a cell, and to a battered and exhausted Martha. She was more likely to break through to that stubborn farm girl after a good day of torture in any case.

"Think about what she just said", he addressed the peasant, who was still protesting her innocence, but now in a tear-choked voice, "she speaks the truth, and I got her to speak the truth about being guilty!" Then, he took Phyliss by the hand and started to lead her away, whispering "Come with me. I see that you are too faint of heart for this type of work. There are other ways you can serve me..."

Phyliss was just to happy to be lead away. Although the woman belonged to her haters, she felt pity for her. She hated farmes, especially their women. She avoided villages, as they would try to lynch or stone her at sight, and several times she found asylum and a nice, splendid place in a noble house, pears and villagegers made an uprising and forced her out of land, just escaping with her bare life. Even if Phyliss had been blindfolded, she could imgine the hateful looks of the farmers don there, the women even worse and more cruel then their men. She wouldn't have minded if some knight or earl would sent his soldiers to beat down any protests from that dumb and violent people. She would have killed them, and she did several times, if she had to defend her life. But she wasn't cruel by nature, certainly not sadistic.

Back