For Incest authors...all.

The way I experience it, writing incest stories is a balance between the plausible (it could happen) and the fantasy (they're going to do it). Which means there's always a certain amount of suspension of disbelief, especially at the core of it all. But even if the premise is contrieved, I try and make the progression somewhat believable. That's the way it works for me.

I guess we all have our kinks, our likes and dislikes, and they make their way into our stories. As a result, there are variations in how far some writers are willing to push their stories to "fulfill" the incest fantasy. For some (myself included), it's just about taking the first step, more or less; for others, impregnation has to happen; for others still, it has to end up involving the whole family; and so on and so on.
It all depends on what we're looking for, deep down, as writers, and what that particular type of story satisfies in us. (for instance, I write mom-son stories, and have never cared for the "oh my God you're bigger than your father" that seems to be a requisite for some)

I guess we all have our kinks, our likes and dislikes, and they make their way into our stories. As a result, there are variations in how far some writers are willing to push their stories to "fulfill" the incest fantasy. For some (myself included), it's just about taking the first step, more or less; for others, impregnation has to happen; for others still, it has to end up involving the whole family; and so on and so on.
I may push bounds, trying to attract pervo votes. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.

It all depends on what we're looking for, deep down, as writers, and what that particular type of story satisfies in us. (for instance, I write mom-son stories, and have never cared for the "oh my God you're bigger than your father" that seems to be a requisite for some)
I've skipped that cartoon, but sometimes an athletic MILF thinks, "You're so much like your father then, and he's been gone so long!" Not bigger nor better, merely reminiscent.

and have never cared for the "oh my God you're bigger than your father" that seems to be a requisite for some)

My eye was caught by this.

Yes, I agree that that particular phrase is more than somewhat hackneyed.

On the other hand surely it's blatantly the case, particularly with parent-offspring, that there's this taboo substitution going on. The daughter IS substituting for the wife, e.g.

For me therefore, the comparing is part and parcel of the whole 'hook' of incest. I have to say that generally I actually don't see enough of what might be called the 'comparison tingle'. It doesn't have to relate purely to body parts...a sister could think about her brother's 'performance' compared with that of her boyfriend, for instance.

The narrative otherwise surely comes back close to what I've mentioned before - a commonplace act dressed up with family titles.

Just a comment.

Last edited:
On the other hand surely it's blatantly the case, particularly with parent-offspring, that there's this taboo substitution going on. The daughter IS substituting for the wife, e.g.

"Geez, Charile. What am I supposed to do with this thing?" Charlette asked, as she squeezed her brother's throbbing dong. "I mean, I'm comfortable with Dad up my butt whenever Mom's gone -- after all, he's been there ever since 12:01AM on my eighteenth birthday -- but I don't think I can stretch this much every time your big-assed girlfriend throws a little fit."

If that's what you want, then you probably won't like my stories. :)

That would be your attempt on the World's Weirdest Response to a Thread record, would it..?

The narrative otherwise surely comes back close to what I've mentioned before - a commonplace act dressed up with family titles.
Much incest can be structured thus. The kinship barrier somehow is overcome by the lust mechanism. There they are. They fuck. And on and on.

In A Taste of Spirits I wrote:
My daughter has reached that age where she's asking embarrassing questions about sex. Just this morning she asked, 'Is that the best you can do?'​
Family intimacy is special to incest -- fucking folks you've known all your life, not transient newcomers. Oh, the bonds! Oh, Daddy!

Thanks for the nice words.

A reader of mine, years ago, described that sort of contrived set-up as "Necessity" and I've used that ever since.

I think the first time I effectively used that Necessity set-up was Quarantined with Mom, in which a mom/son drank a fruit drink on an exotic island and became super horny, while the ship was quarantined at the same time.

I thought the story would flop, but it became a huge hit. So I wrote more and those types of stories are popular. They're also really fun to write.

Me personally, I base my style of incest writing on this story.

"With Mom's Help"

https://www.literotica.com/s/with-moms-help

That taught me everything about characters, build up, reasoning, while also getting straight to the point... while also balancing the conflicting feelings.

And that story is only 2 pages and it hits all the boxes.

By the way, I just wanted to say -- even though I think you understood exactly what I was trying to say -- that my description of some of your plot conceits as "daft" was not in any way an insult. Quite the contrary. Your sensibility in incest stories is somewhat similar to mine. I have a high tolerance for conceits that drive the action that can be comic or silly if you think about them, so long as they are well handled. It's obvious from the reader reaction that many other readers agree with me. I think of my stories this way, and I've generally gotten good reader reaction. More importantly, I can look back on my stories and smile even though I want to improve continually.

"Plausibility" as an essential story element doesn't require 5 Lit pages of buildup. It just requires a few elements, deftly placed, to get the reader from A to B.

My eye was caught by this.

Yes, I agree that that particular phrase is more than somewhat hackneyed.

For me therefore, the comparing is part and parcel of the whole 'hook' of incest. I have to say that generally I actually don't see enough of what might be called the 'comparison tingle'. It doesn't have to relate purely to body parts...a sister could think about her brother's 'performance' compared with that of her boyfriend, for instance.

Just a comment.

All of my mom-son stories have had some element of this "comparison tingle," as you call it, other than the latest one I have submitted but which has not yet been published. The son is a substitute for the father. It's classic Oedipus. It's worked for thousands of years and it works today. It can be handled in many different ways but it's hard to argue with it. It definitely adds a delicious flavor to these stories.

Herp derp. Misread a post and responded incorrectly.

Last edited:
story

In the real world, guess what ? For sake of conversation let's talk about loving consensual sex.. There is incest, most common is sibling, second in my personal opinion is mother son, again this is consensual, third is mother daughter. Remember the context , consensual. Most reported is definitely not consensual so it isn't relevant to this discussion.
I fictionalize my posts about incest I've witnessed because sometimes it's almost not believable . There are two different nudists groups , one that denies sex and incest and everything is hidden and secret and another where family sexuality is like tying your shoe, nothing is hidden or shameful. Take a guess which group has better adjusted sexually health?
Watching siblings that were intimate 20-30-40 even 50 years ago describe their first time being sexual is so completely erotic, then watching then fuck? you can't imagine especially when they haven't fucked for decades. When they describe the first time and I visualize .... I was lucky enough to hold a guys hard cock as his older sister lowered her juicy cunt on to it, they were 10 years older than my mother, and they in turn loved watching my mother and I

Back