All-time Mother/Son incest stories lost to time

There's no "link". In common with a number of other writers, I do not post my work online. It's generally for my own interest and amusement.

My all time favorite is "Slut Mommie" by fantasy69. I like that it's told from the mother's perspective.

That was one of the stories that inspired my mom-son stories. I read it a long time ago, long before I started writing, and it influenced my idea of how I wanted to write those kinds of stories. I recall thinking, "This is so nuts. But it's sexy and fun and very engaging." My only complaint with his stories was that they were poorly proofread, with enough errors that it could be distracting at times.

I think there's a natural tendency to regard one's first acquaintance with something as a "golden age," but I'm not sure if it's really true. I go back sometimes and scan or re-read some of the erotic classics I enjoyed 15 years ago or more and I find errors in them I didn't notice at the time. Literotica churns out so many new stories that there's plenty of good stuff to read now if one looks for it.

I am a massive fan of mother/son incest stories and I almost exclusively only read them (although I also weirdly have a thing for mom with black guy kink, what's up with that?)

I joined this site circa 2017, which I feel was too late to have witnessed the golden era of the genre. Don't get me wrong there are still fantastic authors still active like lovecraft68, klrxo, silkstockingslover, bob03567, heyall, etc. and Mrherewriting and Mt44 are putting out mind blowing works but to have been active during the times of Ahabsribe, alwayswantedto, rgjohn, baron lesade... Good God!

The point of this long diatribe is that I sorely miss the glory days. I feel like I missed out big time and it haunts me to think of all the great stories I missed out on because I wasn't a member early enough. So if someone were feeling generous enough could they name their all-time favorite mother-son stories lost to time or still up on this site. I am pretty good at scouring the internet for lost stories.

P.s. If someone were feeling especially generous, I am not too proud in asking for their personal archives of stories.
Send a pm.

I have always been an avid reader of Mom son incest romance story m especially which is long and slow. The story wherein the son fantasise about his mom and fancy her more than girls his age, the mom gets to know about her son's feeling and later the son cajole her to have sex.

I am a massive fan of mother/son incest stories and I almost exclusively only read them (although I also weirdly have a thing for mom with black guy kink, what's up with that?)

I joined this site circa 2017, which I feel was too late to have witnessed the golden era of the genre. Don't get me wrong there are still fantastic authors still active like lovecraft68, klrxo, silkstockingslover, bob03567, heyall, etc. and Mrherewriting and Mt44 are putting out mind blowing works but to have been active during the times of Ahabsribe, alwayswantedto, rgjohn, baron lesade... Good God!

The point of this long diatribe is that I sorely miss the glory days. I feel like I missed out big time and it haunts me to think of all the great stories I missed out on because I wasn't a member early enough. So if someone were feeling generous enough could they name their all-time favorite mother-son stories lost to time or still up on this site. I am pretty good at scouring the internet for lost stories.

P.s. If someone were feeling especially generous, I am not too proud in asking for their personal archives of stories.
@Senor_Smut right at top of the list...matchless in mom son genre

***SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION ALERT***

There are plenty of daddy/daughter stories in there, but I have quite a few mother/son stories I think you'll like.
I have read and re-read all of your mother/son stories and I love each of them. Unfortunately dad/daughter, even brother/sister stories do nothing for me. Hope you have more mom/son stories in the works!

I have read and re-read all of your mother/son stories and I love each of them. Unfortunately dad/daughter, even brother/sister stories do nothing for me. Hope you have more mom/son stories in the works!
Thank you very much. I've nothing specific in mind when it comes to a new mother/son story, but I’m sure something will come along eventually. It is also my favourite flavour of incestuous relationship, so I can't imagine not coming up with a new story at some point.

Soy un gran admirador de las historias de incesto entre madres e hijos y casi exclusivamente solo las leo (aunque, curiosamente, también tengo algo por mamá con un chico negro, ¿qué pasa con eso?)

Me uní a este sitio alrededor de 2017, y creo que ya era demasiado tarde para haber sido testigo de la era dorada del género. No me malinterpretes, todavía hay autores fantásticos activos como lovecraft68, klrxo, Silkstockingslover, bob03567, heyall, etc. y Mrherewriting y Mt44 están publicando obras alucinantes, pero han estado activos durante los tiempos de Ahabsribe, siemprewantedto, rgjohn. , barón lesade... ¡Dios mío!

El punto de esta larga diatriba es que extraño muchísimo los días de gloria. Siento que me perdí mucho y me atormenta pensar en todas las grandes historias que me perdí porque no fui miembro lo suficientemente temprano. Entonces, si alguien se sintiera lo suficientemente generoso, ¿podría nombrar sus historias favoritas de madres e hijos perdidas en el tiempo o que aún aparecen en este sitio? Soy bastante bueno buscando en Internet historias perdidas.

P.D.: Si alguien se sintiera especialmente generoso, no me enorgullece demasiado pedirle sus archivos personales de historias.
What soy Mario escríbeme mariozaen1978@gmail.com

mom with a black guy is an absolutely hot kink .....PM to discuss in detail

Back