Fingering

It would be best you avoid the 'Two In the Pink, One in the Stink' thread.

It'll knock you for six.

I learned that lesson in the 'Two in the Bush, One in the Tush' thread. Those people were too manipulative for my tastes.

Regarding the OP.

Maybe scared to ruin a virginity? Scared to be too "invasive"? Scared to be considered a "pervert"? ..... Or that she'll scream "rape"?

Have you had PiV-sex (I really hope so.... It is a long time ago the OP was posted)

"If you do not tell, how can he know what you want?"

And together with this post, it does not make sense:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=42148074#post42148074

Last edited:
You can told him to do it, but better than words? make him watching you doing it, no man can resist that, while you get your fingers deep inside groaning saying "love the feeling of my fingers... but yours are bigger than mine..."
If he rejects the offer then.... there is something else and you should talk...

I'd love to watch you. Nothing more erotic than a girl masturbating. You give yourself an orgasm and let me follow up with my fingers, and then my tongue, and then...

You can told him to do it, but better than words? make him watching you doing it, no man can resist that, while you get your fingers deep inside groaning saying "love the feeling of my fingers... but yours are bigger than mine..."
If he rejects the offer then.... there is something else and you should talk...

Ummmmm, so right Lauren,,, can't resist a woman show like that!! :D

dumm bf

I am hoping all you fellow lit readers can give me some advice...

I enjoy being fingered but my boyfriend will NOT do this. He will play with my clit but has never put his fingers inside of me. I have mentioned in conversation that I do enjoy this thinking he would get the hint but he didnt.

My question is how can I get him to finger me or talk to him about it without making him uncomfortable? He isn't really that reserved sexually so I'm not sure why this is a no no for him!

Do guys not enjoy fingering, could that be the problem?

Thanks in advance for the advice!

I love you attitude girl. I love fingering a woman, guess that started in highschool LOL, and always go there. I love to use "toys" on the ladies also. You may consider fingering him too. What do you think of that ? Next time your down on him and cupping his balls get his ass bud wet and push in. Make sure you have him good and slick and just punch a digit up his butt and massage that prostate gland. If he bitches about that you need to move on to another bf. I'd could suggest myself at this point but that would not be fair as you are so turned on now you'd fuck your own fingers. Let me know how this works out for you. daddy;)

This is really bizarre. I think fingering the girl is one of the best parts, watching her scream and moan..

I am hoping all you fellow lit readers can give me some advice...

I enjoy being fingered but my boyfriend will NOT do this. He will play with my clit but has never put his fingers inside of me. I have mentioned in conversation that I do enjoy this thinking he would get the hint but he didnt.

My question is how can I get him to finger me or talk to him about it without making him uncomfortable? He isn't really that reserved sexually so I'm not sure why this is a no no for him!

Do guys not enjoy fingering, could that be the problem?

Thanks in advance for the advice!

Don't overthink this one sexy.. I don't know any man who would pass up a chance to get ANY part of his body inside a woman's. Bluntly tell him to fuck your pussy with his fingers, and if he doesn't, get yourself a real man.

Back