Fingering

Guessing-ing.

I don't understand what he would have against fingering. Just like I don't understand what people who have against the word fingering. Uh, it involves fingers...inging. LOL

On a sem-serious note - the first thing to do is ask, and if I were the hazard a guess I would say it has to do with perceptions of cleanliness. Perhaps a pair of surgical gloves and some lube...

Ok ok, I know we all say guys don't take hints well, but...
I don't know a guy who can resist a pantiless girl in a skirt. Whisper in his ear, "I'm not wearing panties, wanna feel?"
Or how about, "I just shaved (got waxed, whatever) it's so soft, what do you think?"

It could be something as simple as that he can't work out how to finger fuck the OP without leaving his wrist in pain. Does he work a lot with computers, or suffer from RSI?

Do you guys engage in 'flirty' texts? You could try sending him a text, telling him that you're finger fucking yourself with X number of fingers up your weeping cunt and that you wish they were his fingers.

I would class this as a 'subtle' hint. ;)

Fingering... it's the most widely used term for putting your fingers inside someone and playing with them. Get over it.

To the OP

I'm a man, I enjoy fingering. My favorite time to do it is in a 69 position, I can watch my fingers at an amazing angle go in and out of her, and I'm always able to find her Gspot. I'll switch up between eating her out and fingering her while she is going down on me at the same time, At least for me it is very exciting to feel inside her. Ask for what you want, talk it out. If you aren't being fulfilled by your BF, and he is unwilling to do this for you perhaps you aren't with the right person that matches up with you sexually, as well as emotionally.

I'd say it's a perfectly reasonable request in the moment. Just say something along the lines of "I want to feel your fingers inside me." Or you can bring it up in a non-sexual conversation and just say it's something you really want him to do next time you two are being intimate. I think it's unlikely that he will consider this a deal breaker. And if he does, well better to find out now, right?

G Spot

Give him the heads up on yr G spot just inside the opening to your vagina.
Get him to rub it with gusto until you orgasm, then he will see the heightened sexual orgasmic reason why females like to be fingered ......

From an experiences ..... Papion :nana: :caning: :rose: :kiss:

I am hoping all you fellow lit readers can give me some advice...

I enjoy being fingered but my boyfriend will NOT do this. He will play with my clit but has never put his fingers inside of me. I have mentioned in conversation that I do enjoy this thinking he would get the hint but he didnt.

My question is how can I get him to finger me or talk to him about it without making him uncomfortable? He isn't really that reserved sexually so I'm not sure why this is a no no for him!

Do guys not enjoy fingering, could that be the problem?

Thanks in advance for the advice!

You know, perhaps I'm embarrassed to say that this is one area I'm nervous about. Finger nails, cuts, being too rough, I'm just never sure. I good with my cock surely (well, I mean 'OK' with it, not like superman or something) but for some reason fingers allow me to feel things that I don't know if I should be feeling, or might hurt. Weird I know, but it might be something like that. And to top it off, anal is not like that at all, and I'm good with that, so no consistency there either.

So talk, listen, get some ideas. Try something different, different position, different technique. Your enthusiasm will help overcome of course. Guys are happy to find a new way to please their favorite lady.

Good luck.

You know, perhaps I'm embarrassed to say that this is one area I'm nervous about. Finger nails, cuts, being too rough, I'm just never sure. I good with my cock surely (well, I mean 'OK' with it, not like superman or something) but for some reason fingers allow me to feel things that I don't know if I should be feeling, or might hurt. Weird I know, but it might be something like that. And to top it off, anal is not like that at all, and I'm good with that, so no consistency there either.

So talk, listen, get some ideas. Try something different, different position, different technique. Your enthusiasm will help overcome of course. Guys are happy to find a new way to please their favorite lady.

Good luck.

Be a man, go get a Manicure. They will clip down your nails and round them so there are no jaggad edges, then finger fuck as hard as you want :)

It is very odd that he hasn't done it already, but it is such a normal thing to do for so many people I don't think there is any reason for you to be scared of just asking him to do it.
How can he not like it? Fingering is brilliant 'cos he still gets to put bits of him in your pussy, but with the opportunity for a much closer view! :D

I also wouldn't mind being in the back of a bus getting fingered but that's a whole other story.

Leave her alone you big old bullies. She can call it what she wants.

My fingers did a lot of their earliest work on church vans in high school...good times :)

Has finger bang not been nominated yet? Since we're being classy and all.

It was where parents would drop us off around 7 ~ come back to get us around 11 ~ the church offered snacks ~ movies ~ games ~ hehe ~ we made it extra fun :)

We had lock-ins that were similar, but overnight. Needless to say, lots of "phalanxing" went on in the wee hours.

"fingered" is it. It perfectly describes the action. Anything else is just word play. So I'll contribute:

"slit sliding"
"hand humping"
"clitoral carress" or "southern carress"

What ever happend to "finger fucking" which was quite commonly used by us in the dark ages of teenage living in the early 60's. Back then, even girls who wouldn't let you "slip the dick" to them would tell you that it was ok to finger fuck them. Hand jobs were the common norm when parked out at the lake or in a drive in movie. Even when I finally got to "take the horse to the trough" it was common to do a little "finger fucking" when making out at a party when the lights were low. Unfortunately (at least as far as it seemed to this unfortunate soul) blowjobs weren't as common as they seem to be now days. Ah to be young again.

Tell him what you want him to do. If he won't do it, then DTMFA.

And unless you're 12, stop using the word "fingering." No, I don't have a better word for it, but fingering is what horny high-schoolers do on the back of the band bus.

Here's a better word: "Prestidigitation" helps if you say Ta-Da! (It's magical.)

My goodness, almost 40 posts in before someone mentions 'finger bang'.

C'mon, any guy here who would not get weak in the knees if a girl asked him to "Fingerbang me baby, and don't pull any of that ONLY DISTAL PHALANGES CAUSE IT'S OUR FIRST DATE nonsense", is probably not much of a guy.
Or he's a guy, but with no phalanges.

tumblr_mav1vi1ufv1qb2ur1o1_1280.gif

This thread is a real shocker.

It's also from October 2012. Although interestingly enough, after a long absence from posting she has posted today.

I hope she was able to talk with her boyfriend and found satisfaction.

Poor Dear

I am hoping all you fellow lit readers can give me some advice...

I enjoy being fingered but my boyfriend will NOT do this. He will play with my clit but has never put his fingers inside of me. I have mentioned in conversation that I do enjoy this thinking he would get the hint but he didnt.

My question is how can I get him to finger me or talk to him about it without making him uncomfortable? He isn't really that reserved sexually so I'm not sure why this is a no no for him!

Do guys not enjoy fingering, could that be the problem?

Thanks in advance for the advice!

I love to finger. Nothing hotter than that to watch your lover's eyes as she reacts to my touch. Really, really enjoy that initial touch. Watching her eyes as they are half shut or her mouth open with that "ah" moment

Hearing her breathing changes is the confirmation that I'm in the right place . . .

Last edited:
Back