finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love your thread...been a bit of a lurker for a while...just want to say you're amazing and had to finally say I appreciate everything you're bringing!

I was having a little playtime today while enjoying the sun through the window warming the sheets. I caught sight of my reflection when my dildo sparkled in the sun and shimmered off of the wall. I couldn't resist taking pictures of my reflection on the silver shaft. It reminded me of those mirrors that distort your height and width at Science World. Thought I'd share!

xx

I usually make reflections dance across walls with my watch - but then I'm a renowned idiot. But you - oh! Let me just look at that photo and howl at the moon for a bit! Extremely creative and sexy:)

Looking at that shiny little thang and thinking of the places it's been and the things it's seen, and the wild and crazy rides it's taken.

Post anything and it is amazing! Gorgeous lady with a wonderfully naughty mind. There is nothing like it!

my word..

..that is creative use of the reflected image.
I would love to be the one helping you get maximum pleasure from that. Seeing your reflection and mine together as we work towards an amazing mutual goal....endless possibilities...
You are an absolute favourite of mine.

(The pictures to this story, aren't always in order! The camera came out later, as did a corset and a feather tickler)

...Our kisses intensified, our tongues dancing deeper, our hands roaming as we pressed into each other. My heart was racing and as slow and as sensual as I wanted to be, my heart was pounding. I was so aroused that I was struggling to enjoy each moment, each caress, because all I wanted to do was to feel every inch or her skin, of my skin, touching and sliding up against each other.

I was tracing the outline of her negligee strap and brought it down her arm, exposing her perfect breast. I broke the kiss, sat back a bit and watched my fingers wander along the outer curve and her areola, not yet giving in to her nipple. I was enjoying the view and the tease. Her hand was now up my dress and running all over my skin and panties and back up to my hips. The smoothness of my skin against her palm was intoxicating. We started kissing passionately again and we both sat up onto our knees, leaning into each other.

Her hands found the bottom of my dress. I was excited for her to undress me, the warmth and dampness in my panties was aching to be acknowledged. We were looking into each others eyes, the arousal so evident. I bite my lip in anticipation as she pulled my dress up over my shoulders and cast it aside. The cooler air on my torso sent tingles up my spine and I was hyper aware of every inch of my body. It was so erotic, so sexy, our two bodies in front of each other kneeling on the bed. So feminine, so sensual, I wish I could have frozen that moment in time.

I was wearing a black bra, a black thong with lace trim and black stockings. She was wearing a pink lace negligee and string panties. We stayed like that, upright and close, kissing deeply as our hands explored and took in the sensations of more bare skin.

...to be continued

Picture is of my hand but not my nipple ;)

Very hot and sexy!

guessing game

Morning!

I am off to a long day at work and need a little morning release to help with my 'morning dew'. I have been browsing some delicious pictures and imagining a sexy shower. I have a date with some tingly minty soap suds in a few minutes - hee hee!

A picture I took the other night on our way out. Was I wearing panties or not? ;)
There may be an after shot.

Happy Wednesday!
x

Attachments

• Panties?.jpg
    Panties?.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 1,542
Morning!

I am off to a long day at work and need a little morning release to help with my 'morning dew'. I have been browsing some delicious pictures and imagining a sexy shower. I have a date with some tingly minty soap suds in a few minutes - hee hee!

A picture I took the other night on our way out. Was I wearing panties or not? ;)

Happy Wednesday!
x

My guess is yes you were and they were sexy:D

Morning!

Happy Wednesday!
x

Oh my!! That is a sexy picture!! The mystery of what's underneath as well as the sexiness of those legs!! HOT as anything!!!

12 x :rose:
12 x :kiss:

Morning!

Happy Wednesday!
x

Its the much after I'm interested in...just hope I am there for the after...please.
Love the legs, love what you post, love the thread.
No panties is such a sweet tease...Love to touch you there..

Morning!

Happy Wednesday!
x

Hmmm...I'm going both ways here and saying that you started with panties, but then took them off as the evening wore on (and as they became more and more soaked with the results of your mounting, tingly excitement.)

Mmmm...tingly peppermint soap.... :D

Morning!

Happy Wednesday!
x

I love that you regularly wear stockings, and based on previous pictures I suspect they are thigh highs! Honey you are sexy as hell! My guess is no panties!!!

Would love to be joining you in the shower!

Morning!

Happy Wednesday!
x

Loving the cute hat perched on your knee..and other things:devil:

Very sexy, and made even more sexy by the question... Makes my mind wander and play... :rose:

wowzers

Wow bravo I just found this thread and I have to say its been a pleasure to go through and I can't wait to see more

Not only are the shots sensual and sexy but they hold a great beautiful presence

Thank you and I am patiently awaiting your next post

MrRobinson

Morning!

Happy Wednesday!
x

Mmmmm...a sexy shower......
I'd guess panties. I'd love to find one of your sexy panties, when my hand follow your thigh up under the skirt.;)
I love the hat too!:)

Nice Hat! Lookin' fancy, headed anywhere exciting?

Morning!

Happy Wednesday!
x

Morning!

Happy Wednesday!
x

...so I'm all excited by the tingly minty soap suds picture you painted, now I'm thinking about 'Is she wearing panties or not...?'..and of course the after shot I want is the one a bit further on once I have found the answer I hoped for...

Morning!

Happy Wednesday!
x

You? Panties? It's very doubtful...

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back