finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was having a little playtime today while enjoying the sun through the window warming the sheets. I caught sight of my reflection when my dildo sparkled in the sun and shimmered off of the wall. I couldn't resist taking pictures of my reflection on the silver shaft. It reminded me of those mirrors that distort your height and width at Science World. Thought I'd share!

xx

Love it :rose:

I was having a little playtime today while enjoying the sun through the window warming the sheets. I caught sight of my reflection when my dildo sparkled in the sun and shimmered off of the wall. I couldn't resist taking pictures of my reflection on the silver shaft. It reminded me of those mirrors that distort your height and width at Science World. Thought I'd share!

xx

I'll repeat what everyone else has said and say how wonderfully creative this photo looks. You and Island Nymph should do a book on creative erotic photography. :D

Your comment also got me thinking about mirrors. I used a dressing mirror with a partner so that we could watch ourselves, but one of those funhouse mirrors might be interesting, too. You'd definitely both need a streak of the playful, and perhaps a little of the silly, in order to really appreciate it, though.

Good Morning everyone!

I am amazed at the comments. You guys are so nice. I can't help but blush at the comments. I bite my lip and enjoy the feeling as it travels throughout my body. A blush of this kind leads to other sensations of warmth and tingles and I all too often have to tend to them right away. ;)

Thank you! Thank you!

xxx
You are so Damn yummy.

Good Morning everyone!

I am amazed at the comments. You guys are so nice. I can't help but blush at the comments. I bite my lip and enjoy the feeling as it travels throughout my body. A blush of this kind leads to other sensations of warmth and tingles and I all too often have to tend to them right away. ;)

Thank you! Thank you!

xxx

I absolutely adore this picture. The lighting and texture is phenomenal, and you of course look as amazing as ever. :kiss:

Good Morning everyone!

Thank you! Thank you!

xxx

I comment as I do because of how beautiful and sexy you are!! Such beauty deserves to be celebrated and adored!!

12 x :rose:
12 x :kiss:

attachment.php

xx

playm0mum, You do come up with some of Best tales and photos .. of those that are still posting !!!! ;)

attachment.php

I couldn't resist this one .. Sexy and very Erotic ... :cool:

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Not quite a glimpse

I fear I took way too many pictures with my toy and reflection the other day but I can't not post another. I will spare you the distorted reflection ones! That would be for another site.

Happy Tuesday everyone! Hope you find some sexy in your day.
xx

Attachments

• Under There.jpg
    Under There.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 2,682
I fear I took way too many pictures with my toy and reflection the other day but I can't not post another. I will spare you the distorted reflection ones! That would be for another site.

xx
What a great title for this pic. I wish i was under there too.

xx

OH MY!!! Such a sexy site!! I would love to be hiding under there and enjoying such a gorgeous body!!

Wow, very sexy and fun photos. You've got an incredible body, but you also have an amazing eye! Love the photos and can't wait to see what else you've got in store for your fans. :rose:

xx

Sexy lady :rose:

xx

Looking at that shiny little thang and thinking of the places it's been and the things it's seen, and the wild and crazy rides it's taken.

You are such a beautiful sexy woman. How are you fixed for protein girl. Maybe you need a little beef?

Happy Hump Day !!! ;) , playm0mum.. Great looking Nails and colour as well !!!

attachment.php

You drive a Grown Man to Tears :rolleyes: ... Thanks For Sharing Lov .. :kiss: :heart: :heart: :devil:

xx

I love this shot! Just a hint, just a peek, just a tease. I love, too, how we can see a tiny little image of you taking the picture, and the headboard of your bed behind you. (Or am I looking at the wrong thing?) :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back