Pic Challenge - Allure of Slips

woodword

Literotica Guru
The erotic allure of a woman in a slip can be intense, but what was once a feminine wardrobe essential seems to be endangered. There must be some of you still wear those silky undergarments under professional attire, for special occassions, perhaps even regularly, or even for bedroom treats? (And if you love the idea of generating sexual thoughts about you while still being completly demure with 100% deniability, go about in dress or skirt with a silky slip and lace hem. If that lace becomes accidentally visible... trust me, some discreet gentleman will notice and appreciate it!)

So how 'bout it?

Any full slip or half slip teasers out there?

Reminds me of the images id jerk off too in the sears or Jcpenny catalogues. Part of the allure was imagining what was just underneath those garments. I was such a horny young man!!
I was a catalog jerker too! I’m sure it’s the source of my lingerie kink. I recall cumming with such velocity and quantity, always working to not let my cum shoot all over the pictures. Yes, it was a powerful yearning and thrill to imagine what was hidden by those slips, bras, and panties. But even more fun now to have a lover happy to tease and show me! And for goddessses like Closetslut to share her charms.

Classic! I’d love the know the story with this picture - if she was persuaded to slip off her dress for a boyfriend and if she asked him to unzip her. Maybe they had wine after the photos and things developed from there. What year do you suppose this was? Thanks for sharing!
This was in the late 70's in her dorm room. She was trying to look slutty with all the makeup. She did have sex that night, but after getting rid of the extra makeup. I wasn't her date that night, but I'm sure he got her naked before fucking her.

Back