finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU ARE just to SEXY FOR WORDS.....I just want to slowly undress you and cover you with butterfly kissessss and than some :D:devil:
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

(about shaving, I waxed for 20 + years, till 5 years ago I got laser treatment, expensive yes but the best money I ever spend, I love it smooth......)

but what if you meet someone who absolutely must see you with bush on? i guess you'll have to take a hint from these guys in the bachelor party:

http://bitsandpieces1.blogspot.com/2006/08/sweedish-bachelor-party-prank.html

Love the words and pictures of the last we ymmmm. Would love my tongue to feel that velvet skin;)

I must admit I do love being on summer holidays for more reasons than the obvious! The lazy mornings provide plenty of playtime for me to escape in a naughty story and bring some colour to my cheeks! A natural flush/blush! I start the days out smiling. I also love putting on my panties feeling a bit damp and enjoying that sensation for the morning.

I have had a few notes about my landing strip and shaving. I do like how it looks, yes, but I mainly shave because the sensations are so enhanced when I touch. I play a lot and I love the feeling of the soft velvety skin of my lips when they are smooth and silky.

The gentle tickles and traces I begin with send instant tingles to almost every part of my body and I have become addicted. The uninterrupted satiny length from top to bottom of my lips beg to be acknowledged, it's an enhanced playtime thing for me!
Wow.Amazing.

The purple dress pictures will have to wait... I got a wee bit distracted as I tend to do when sexy thoughts come to mind. I know this isn't a dress, but I am wearing a skirt. Does that count?

This outfit was calling to me, now I just need somewhere to go where it would be 'appropriate' attire!
Amazing! Just amazing . . .

attachment.php

Take a walk downtown . . . entirely suitable! ;)

Purple Summer Dress

You have seen it on the hanger, here it is on me.
(No bra or panties on ;) )

Attachments

• Purple Dress 1.jpg
    Purple Dress 1.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 803
  • Purple Dress 2.jpg
    Purple Dress 2.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 1,202
  • Purple Dress 3.JPG
    Purple Dress 3.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,239
  • Purple Dress 4.jpg
    Purple Dress 4.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 834
Purple Summer Dress

May be overkill, but I am having fun so here are more!

Attachments

• Purple Dress 5.jpg
    Purple Dress 5.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 742
  • Purple Dress 6.JPG
    Purple Dress 6.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 711
  • Purple Dress 7.jpg
    Purple Dress 7.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 860
  • Purple Dress 8.jpg
    Purple Dress 8.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 1,001
Last edited:
No such thing as overkill when talking about a beauty like you. I know what I want Santa to bring me for Christmas now. :D

May be overkill, but I am having fun so here are more!

When I am an old woman I shall wear purple
With a red hat which doesn't go and doesn't suit me.
And I shall spend my pension on brandy and summer gloves

Jenny Johnson, Warning​

Okay, so that poem wasn't written about you, but very happy you aren't waiting to be an old gal before you get into the purple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back