finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am feeling bright and cheerful so flower print it is! Although purple is my favourite colour. Maybe tomorrow is a purple day!
x

When you posted your question about which dress, I was going to choose the flower print dress, since it's more summer-like for a sun dress. I'm glad we had the same thoughts!
You look fantastic!. I can see you standing on a sun-drenched grassy hilltop, one hand clutching a wide-brimmed straw hat to your head, the other holding a picnic basket. The breeze ruffles the dress slightly, making it swirl attractively around your legs.

Adding a few more of the Flower Dress. I just can't help myself! The dress is on the floor now though, I should probably hang it back up. ;)
how do you describe perfection??? oh yes playm0mum! holy fuck look at those legs! what i wouldn't give to run my tongue from one end to the other! so very sexy from your beautiful smile to your adorable toes! put me at the top of your fan list!:rose::kiss::heart:

Happy Hump Day !!!!, playmomum ;) .. You are still Looking Sexy as any MILF ;)

attachment.php

Great Smile as always !!!

attachment.php

It doesn't Get much Better than This :cool:

Thanks For Sharing ..... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

The purple dress pictures will have to wait... I got a wee bit distracted as I tend to do when sexy thoughts come to mind. I know this isn't a dress, but I am wearing a skirt. Does that count?

This outfit was calling to me, now I just need somewhere to go where it would be 'appropriate' attire!

Attachments

• Corset 1.jpg
    Corset 1.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 717
  • Corset 2.jpg
    Corset 2.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 636
  • Corset 3.jpg
    Corset 3.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 664
  • Corset 4.jpg
    Corset 4.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 1,866
The purple dress pictures will have to wait... I got a wee bit distracted as I tend to do when sexy thoughts come to mind. I know this isn't a dress, but I am wearing a skirt. Does that count?

This outfit was calling to me, now I just need somewhere to go where it would be 'appropriate' attire!

Hmmmm..my house?;)

very nice boobies :D

I wish I was sliding in between them. :devil:

Just a lovely outfit! And now I'm distracted.:eek:
I know just the place were that should be perfect to wear!:)

I have MANY places where that outfit is highly appropriate! But it would be more fun to wear it out dancing before we go to one of the spots I have in mind :)

Very nice. :D

Renaissance Festival. I happen to know one that's going on.... ;)

good girl :)

Is that your bum? If so hey sexy!

cute and sexy (there is a difference).

very nice.

pm me . . . maybe?

Very nice pics. Why don't you join me out on my back deck. We can enjoy my hand-crafted margaritas and watch the deer. Later I will take you on a tour of the rest of the house. Five bedrooms. Maybe we try them all out. :devil:

*GULP* ok remain calm! fuck that! omfg! play wow that got me from 0 to hard in seconds flat! my good god how sexy can one woman be!where to start holy shit i cant even think straight! pic three ummmm dammmit! your perfect breasts, neck, beautiful hair omg! sensory overload.....:rose::kiss::heart:

anywhere with you wearing that would be heaven!!!!!!:rose::kiss::heart:

Omg ducking awesome

I am feeling bright and cheerful so flower print it is!
x

as the soft fabric clings to a Lady's Sssssweet Body .... soooo highliting sensual curves and lithe legs .... just waiting for extra hands to sssssslowly caress to add even mmmmore to a Lady's amazing Smile

;)

Ooooooo !!

with such stunning Twins wrapped to sooooo allure for extra fingertips to litely trace

:devil:

It's very appropriate here, perhaps a bit overdressed, so you did find the right place to go. Tasty.

Agreed, #3...

women are fucking awesome.

Nice work kid. Keep it up and I'll keep checking in on your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back