Finding a Queen to submit to

Jared427

Virgin
I have been chatting with an amazing Goddess recently and I am very much hoping she will allow me to submit to her. I find myself enthralled with her constantly and only thinking about her.

Has anyone else experienced this excitement? The pure agony of waiting for a Goddess to choose you and allow you to submit to her every whim/

For many years now...I solved my problem with professionals...otherwise nothing.

I have been chatting with an amazing Goddess recently and I am very much hoping she will allow me to submit to her. I find myself enthralled with her constantly and only thinking about her.

Has anyone else experienced this excitement? The pure agony of waiting for a Goddess to choose you and allow you to submit to her every whim/
Be extremely careful! There are a lot of scammers out there willing to take advantage of overly eager online submissive males. Do not give out personal identifying information online or begin paying $$.

Be extremely careful! There are a lot of scammers out there willing to take advantage of overly eager online submissive males. Do not give out personal identifying information online or begin paying $$.
Very good advice! thank you

It's basically been professionals for me, and that was only satisfying up to a point...until it became clear that I was little more than a cash cow for her. The intimacy, that deeper connection that I craved, just wasn't there.

I haven't been the pursuer before, so I guess it's a bit different. That said, I can relate to the infatuation you describe. I am in a fairly new dynamic and find myself constantly thinking of my Domme. I revisit various things she's said - compliments, criticisms, and sexual content. It is quite difficult to think of anything else.

I am a new submissive and was dying to find one so became the pursuer. I love what you said - the constant thinking about your Domme. It is truly overwhelming in a wonderful way

It's easy to be infatuated with your Domme, and it's not a bad thing at all. In fact, I would say, it is exactly how a good D/s relationship SHOULD work. You want to worship her because you are infatuated with her, and she, in tern, wants you to worship her as a Goddess.

But it needs face to face contact in order to work. You cannot get infatuated with an online persona. Even if you believe them to be real. It doesn't work, and it sets you up for huge crushing dissapointment when your dream domme either turns out not to exist (i.e. be a scammer; and these days that's sadly pretty common) or, you do finally meet her, and the chemistry you thought you had online doesn't work out the same in real time.

IDK. It's been my experience that if you're constantly thinking of a love interest ol or irl, you need to step back and find your brain. :)

Back