Help finding a dark story

Kytewyn

Virgin
I've had a story on my mind recently that won't go away, I've tried as much searching of tags and keywords a humanly possible but no luck. So I implore you strangers of the Internet to help if you can.

The premise of the story is a master slave couple that are part of a bdsm group that each person hosts a party. This time is the main chars turn.
During said party they have a auction or raffle with each woman being the prize for a set time (I think it was supposed to be a day or 2)

Or MC doesn't really want to put up his girl but ends up doing so even if he's very reluctant, the man(rumored to be a piece of shit) that wins her end up exchanging one of his slaves for her so the MC isn't lonely or so he says.

The antagonist I believe taunts him saying he's going to break her or something like that if I remember right. Even promising him to sent him videos of him doing so.
So each day he sends a video showing MC's submissive falling further and further in love with his huge cock. In the last day he is sent a live video of the antagonist breaking her, which by the end, the antagonist says he's not returning her and that he can keep the slave he left behind.
The slave he left behind isn't even surprised, the woman seems addicted to her master and is unstable at times, though she does show the MC sympathy.

The last chapter I read (think there were 3 at the time) ends on the MC calling a detective (or maybe military) friend to find out where his love is. Promising he will find her and he will make the antagonist pay for this, I assume with killing him but don't remember now.

The last I read this was roughly 2 years ago if that helps. And I've searched tags under bdsm, non-reluctance, Loving wife, anal, and a few others that haven't panned out. Been trying to find this to hopefully get closure on how it ends as while the story has some things I'm not to into, the story was good, even if dark in origin.

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
I would suggest you go to Story Feedback, then Looking for a Story. They're often good at searches.

Good luck.

The last I read this was roughly 2 years ago if that helps. And I've searched tags under bdsm, non-reluctance, Loving wife, anal, and a few others that haven't panned out. Been trying to find this to hopefully get closure on how it ends as while the story has some things I'm not to into, the story was good, even if dark in origin.

Any help would be appreciated.
I can not help but I understand your struggle!! I've read this story before! Did you happen to find it? It really is a good read.

Looking to write quite a dark story and have some outline ideas. Have written before under other names but thought I might write in a collaboration with someone else. It’s just a seed at the moment and to be discussed.

Back