Fiftieth Story

Depends what you mean?

Candidates:

1. Something Has Come Up is non-stop Futanari sex, including the two Futas fucking a guy
  2. Emma & Lily’s Halloween features one FMC drinking cum from the other FMC’s ass
  3. Strapped-down & Strap-on includes femdom BDSM, lesbian anal, and piss-drinking
  4. You Spin Me Round - is an eight guy gang bang
  5. Fishing Trip has lesbian anal fisting, more water sports, and a MFF threesome
  6. Club Emily includes anal pole standing, whipping and own piss-drinking
  7. Hood & Hole is close to a non-con face-fucking gang bang (based on a recurring dream / nightmare I used to have)

But if probably have to go with Caputpedes, which is actually a semi-serious story, but still covers:

1. A tentacle monster traversing the digestive tracts of two girls sequentially
  2. A girl being face-fucked by a horse (sort of)
  3. Menstruation
  4. Pregnant school-girls
  5. Caning
  6. Ogre sex
Em

Good lord. I have to step up my game.

That's true. Same as you can't compare a 750 Word thing to a 240,000 word thing - I've seen both posted as single submissions.
No you can't. I've seen some prolific authors who posted myriads of crap short things. But for most each story is a 'work'. I do not have one that I did not think worth the effort. In my multi-chapter stories i tried to hit natural breaks or at least 'bite-sized' reads of about 10k words. But if the story is complete at 750 then fine.

I'm glad to know that at least some of my unique domain is preserved.
I guess I have nothing against hucows.

Speaking purely personally, I doubt the yield would justify the effort for me. I worry enough about starving any future baby.

Yes, I know, I’m a biologist, I’m making a joke, OK?

Em

I guess I have nothing against hucows.

Speaking purely personally, I doubt the yield would justify the effort for me. I worry enough about starving any future baby.

Yes, I know, I’m a biologist, I’m making a joke, OK?

Em
Still, from what I recall of your background, you'd be well positioned to make some kind of Jersey girl/Jersey (hu)cow joke. ;)

That whistling is you going right over my head…

Em
Apologies. You wrote that story about the pier in New Jersey, and Jersey is also a breed of dairy cattle. In my mind the connection makes sense, but I'm moderately insane, so...

Apologies. You wrote that story about the pier in New Jersey, and Jersey is also a breed of dairy cattle. In my mind the connection makes sense, but I'm moderately insane, so...
Googled - they are a British cow - but also popular in CA. Who knew?

Em

Googled - they are a British cow - but also popular in CA. Who knew?

Em
Yeah, you can find them pretty much anywhere cattle are raised in the states. Although Holsteins are the ones that most people seem to imagine when they think of cows or cow-print, for whatever reason, and Angus are probably the ones that are numerically most common, although I believe they're mostly raised for beef as opposed to dairy, so there's more... eh, turnover in their herds than for milkers.

Yeah, you can find them pretty much anywhere cattle are raised in the states. Although Holsteins are the ones that most people seem to imagine when they think of cows or cow-print, for whatever reason, and Angus are probably the ones that are numerically most common, although I believe they're mostly raised for beef as opposed to dairy, so there's more... eh, turnover in their herds than for milkers.
I know all kind of recherché stuff, but you seem to have found my Kryptonite with cow facts.

Em

Two bulls are standing in a field, staring out at the falling snow.

Eventually one of them shakes himself off.

"Bugger this," he says to the other bull. "It's cold. I'm going to go and slip into a Jersey."

thanks I'm here all week

Back