Fetishes and kinky things!

Shyguy55

Really Experienced
I though I would start a thread for anyone who wants to share a fetish which they like, interests them, thinks about or even though it may seem really wrong, you really like the idea! Any kinky stuff too! Be it having your anus pleasured while getting a blowjob to having sex during your period.
I'm a sexually open minded guy who will talk about most taboo, kinky or fetishes. I although dont like incest, rape roleplay, scat or anything relating to waste although urine I could be open too but not drinking it.
I just want to explore my sexual boundaries and hopefully from what people list I'll find some interesting ones which will make me turned on. You can list whatever even if it is what I don't like. Who knows. Approach it differently or make me curious and it could change. Looking forward to reading!

secret fantasy

1.) Being Video Taped while having sex or sucking cock.
2.) Fetish of sucking cock....I simply love it.
3.) Being able to suck a black man.
4.) Being humiliated and called names pertaining to sucking dick.
5.) Have a man cum on my face and another fuck me while the first guys cum was still on my face.

These are fantasies of mine...
My only real fetish is sucking cock.

1.) Being Video Taped while having sex or sucking cock.
2.) Fetish of sucking cock....I simply love it.
3.) Being able to suck a black man.
4.) Being humiliated and called names pertaining to sucking dick.
5.) Have a man cum on my face and another fuck me while the first guys cum was still on my face.

These are fantasies of mine...
My only real fetish is sucking cock.

Can I Be the Black man you speak about sucking? PA-LEEEZEE?

1) women's feet. naked and in heels, sandals, or boots. I love to touch them suck them and fuck them.
2)oral play. I love to spend hours sucking on pussy I love the taste and feel as I am licking and sucking on a pussy. I love to hear the woman as she is cumming
I love to feel her legs wrapped around my head.
3) shemales. there is just something so sexy about a beautiful female bodies with a large cock.

Last edited:
my list:

PANTIES PANTIES PANTIES....preferably cute little cotton ones...on a female or on a male...
SCHOOL UNIFORMS.....sassy little plaid skirts and white cotton panties, knee socks, saddle shoes, pigtails

THUMB SUCKING....nothing hotter than a pretty girl with an oral fixation
BLACK COCK....NEED I say more? Really? One in my mouth...one in my ass...happy happy happy

Some things associated with age-play or infantilism...mostly having to do with the clothes though...not the wetting or pooping...

I'm complicated. What can I say?

My fetishes are just two, as in fetish by definition means a kind of sex where it's more fulfilling for the person if the particular action is involved:

1. Creampies
2. Multple sex partners.

This isn't really a fetish, but I do seem to prefer having sex with guys especially who are not good looking or have a great looking body. I don't know, maybe they try harder? But I find they are some of the best sex partners!! So I've had sex with the Ron Jeremy types!

I like other kinds of sexual things but those above gets me off the most.

My fetishes are just two, as in fetish by definition means a kind of sex where it's more fulfilling for the person if the particular action is involved:

1. Creampies
2. Multple sex partners.

This isn't really a fetish, but I do seem to prefer having sex with guys especially who are not good looking or have a great looking body. I don't know, maybe they try harder? But I find they are some of the best sex partners!! So I've had sex with the Ron Jeremy types!

I like other kinds of sexual things but those above gets me off the most.

Very...very tasty treat indeed.
I find my fetishes fall into two categories, up-close and personal, and online. There are somethings you need to taste, feel and experience in the flesh. sucking a clit till it is as hard as a tiny cock, feeling waves of juice gush across your lips as she orgasms uncontrollably. Fucking in a hottub, or the ocean...when pussy lube thins and you get that indescribable 'squeaky' fuck feel. Having my hair grabbed and head pulled into an expectant crotch.

Then, you have online... chatting, emails, where thru the ever so slight veil of not being face to face, mental images, desires and confessions just seem to exceed what we are often able or willing to share face to face. I've had some chats that have literally left me breathless and dizzy. Hands shaking as they typed. God, sometimes, they have gone on for hours, deep into the wee hours, and only after then does the veil seem to lift completely and allow two people to just 'connect' in an astoundingly intimate way. Not better than being all... 'fleshy' but different and extremely hot.

B.

I want a designated person to:
1.) play with my nipples by gently pulling on them and rolling them between their index finger and thumb; I then want my nipples to be sucked for a long period of time
2.) kiss my back slowly from the base of my back all the way up to the top of my neck, being sure to keep the kisses on the bones of my spine while I'm naked or topless
3.) tease my vagina by lightly rubbing the tip of their finger inside and around the lips of my vagina and touching my clit; I want them to do this until I cum
4.) suck on my vagina and stick their tongue as far as it can go inside
5.) spank me
6.) cum on my tits
7.) masturbate in front of me until they cum
8.) give me a shower and fondle me at certain times during the shower
9.) gently bite all over my but
10.) give me a full-body massage until I cum

1.) play with my nipples by gently pulling on them and rolling them between their index finger and thumb; I then want my nipples to be sucked for a long period of time
2.) kiss my back slowly from the base of my back all the way up to the top of my neck, being sure to keep the kisses on the bones of my spine while I'm naked or topless
3.) tease my vagina by lightly rubbing the tip of their finger inside and around the lips of my vagina and touching my clit; I want them to do this until I cum
5.) spank me
6.) cum on my tits

Oops on number 9 I spelled butt wrong. Well there's the correction :D

Giving oral to a woman sitting on my face, hours at a time, pushing her to the limits taking her time and taking her orgasms at will. There's something about the taste of an excited woman that keep me erect for hours.

Fetish and kinky

Love Fisting my lady ,she always got off . She moved to Vegas so we only reminisce on the phone. Watersports are also a great turn on

Giving oral to a woman sitting on my face, hours at a time, pushing her to the limits taking her time and taking her orgasms at will. There's something about the taste of an excited woman that keep me erect for hours.[/QUOTE

That sounds really hot...

5.) spank me
6.) cum on my tits

Can I be that designated person??? I would love to have the opportunity to pleasure a woman this way!!!

Back