Feminine Men Fun

reblogme-93405-gilEyiMilN.webp

Very hot! I can not believe how turned on I got when told to put on panties.My cock was so hard! Playing on cam as his sissy made me cum so hard that now I like doing as often as possible

I apologize if the community has been over this before, but I'm new so bear with me: how does a thread about feminine men get turned into one that revolves around trans women? I find the shift to be a little...disconcerting. It may just be the crowd I hang with, but by and large, if you called any of my trans femme friends a "feminine man" then you're gonna have a really bad time. I like to appreciate a trans femme body as much as anybody here, but can we respect their identities as women while we do it?

I apologize if the community has been over this before, but I'm new so bear with me: how does a thread about feminine men get turned into one that revolves around trans women? I find the shift to be a little...disconcerting. It may just be the crowd I hang with, but by and large, if you called any of my trans femme friends a "feminine man" then you're gonna have a really bad time. I like to appreciate a trans femme body as much as anybody here, but can we respect their identities as women while we do it?
You are not the only one. I have wondered the same thing myself.

Back