Editor for a Delicate Princess and her Corrupted Guards

dncorvus

Corvus
Hi there! I have about 25 pages for a story where a Delicate Princess is surrounded by Corrupted Guards. The story explores the following tags:

Non-consent, fantasy, transformation, seduction, temptation, male muscle/cock/balls/gut/body hair growth, rough sex, difficult penetration, visible throat/stomach bulging, size differences, breast/nipple play, lactation, dirty talk, crude male habits (belching, groping, manspreading, etc), personality changes, intelligence loss, forced and willing body worship, sweat, musk, mind break, double/triple penetration, makeshift sex toys (sword hilts, etc), cum play, cumflation, cum/musk addiction, breeding and much more.

The theme is where good men become bad men and they fight with the bad men, all the while being corrupted. We'll touch on good people struggling to resist taking advantage of the Princess as they transform into monsters. A goal is to make the men not faceless and I tried to give them personalities and histories.

It's been uploaded to my page (https://literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=7461636), if you like the first chapter I wouldn't mind an editor to give comments on the next three and maybe suggest ideas for future chapters before I post them. My first chapter was heavily more edited by myself and my second chapter has undergone a lot of rewriting related to plot. The third chapter is solid smut with open questions I could use feedback on. Fourth is short and in progress (or maybe will launch short).

I don't know a good balance of plot development to smut yet, as every other chapter isn't focused on the Princess having sex. I would say it's about 50% smut, 25% non smut plot development, 25% smutty plot development or lewd things happening around her but not to her.

The biggest question I have now, is that at some point she should make it to the masquerade ball but I would like feedback on when, under what conditions, and what should happen there when she debuts herself back to the nobles. Also, my grammar isn't great haha. Thanks!

idk if i'm a good enough writer to help edit this, but it SOUNDS like a fun premise

idk if i'm a good enough writer to help edit this, but it SOUNDS like a fun premise

Totally, it was a premise from a prompt for roleplay and I hope to get started with it soon! The premise was so good I ran off and wrote stories for it before even starting any RP.

Back