Femdom for Real

I bought a present for myself in Berlin...

https://i.imgur.com/SL4sPUl.png

It's a very long plastic flogger, heavy, and it hurts like hell. As I'm starting to evolve as a impact player, I'm finding I prefer the more aggressive implements. Yes, I'm a sadist – haha! – but it's more to do with how the toy makes me move to wield it. With smaller floggers and canes you don't need much movement in the body to use them, just a flick of the wrist, but with the bigger, longer, heavier tools, I need to use my body weight to lean in, to shift, to cast. It gives me a whole body sensation as I play - I have to physically exert myself with each stroke. It's very satisfying.

I was at a BDSM club in Berlin and was using this particular flogger for the first time. My sub was fully aware that I needed to practice to get used to the implement - full consent was given for him to be my test dummy. The first couple of strokes I realised I needed to swing higher and faster because by the time the ends reached flesh, the weight of them were too heavy and I would end up striking lower than desired. I readjusted my technique and started to make an impact....lol. I did this with a crowd watching but I kind of didn't realise it - I was focused on my sub - until a man – obviously a leader of the community – broke into my session in front of everyone and offered me his smaller flogger, no longer than my forearm. "It'll be easier for you," he said. I really appreciated his concern that my flogger was big, long and heavy for a girl, that it is essentially 'designed for a man' (as most of the heavier tools seemed to be these days) but fuck, I looked the flogger up and down and declined. He didn't understand that I needed the thrill of feeling the flogger, almost being one with it, as it was an extension of my hand. I liken it to wielding a sword - you move so it becomes an extension of you. It's not the flogger hitting the sub, it's me, and I want to feel it. Not to mention that lovers of impact play appreciate a dramatic display. I think Impact Play - the style, the movement, the dynamic and drama, the public spectacle of it - can really be developed into a beautiful art, just like rope.

:kiss:

Very hot and red looks so good on you. Girl, you could do whatever you wanted to me. I am down for that. I think this is so sexy.

Whilst I would not want to be within 10 feet of that thing, I appreciate you skill with instruments of torture, do you do this for a living?

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
99% Voyeur
99% Submissive
98% Exhibitionist
79% Slave
76% Boy/Girl
65% Degradee
65% Non-monogamist
58% Experimentalist
57% Rope bunny
51% Brat
46% Primal (Prey)
40% Daddy/Mommy
36% Pet
33% Ageplayer
25% Switch
21% Sadist
18% Vanilla
12% Masochist
5% Primal (Hunter)
4% Dominant
3% Brat tamer
1% Rigger
0% Degrader
0% Owner
0% Master/Mistress
http://bdsmtest.org/r/4kUZLv2c

Just got back from Berlin. O.M.F.G, the stories! Yeah, but I don't want to make you jealous...hehe.

https://i.imgur.com/KDc9IuE.png

That rear view looks delectable -- your curves are perfectly on display! And as far as those stories -- please go ahead and tell them, jealousy is just part of the experience! :D

Now that's a serious flogger! I had a smaller plastic flogger used on me once, and even the smaller size was too painful for me! Judging by your recounting of that session in Berlin, you rightly wanted to wield it and feel how your whole body movement makes the motions more intense, despite the learning curve involved with getting used to it's weight and manageability. I'm sure your test subject didn't mind your using it until you got the swing just right. :devil:

(Any more stories? ;) )

I hear Berlin is pretty wild. :D

Can't wait to hear more stories!
(I totally get why you didn't want the smaller flogger btw)

It's a very long plastic flogger, heavy, and it hurts like hell. As I'm starting to evolve as a impact player, I'm finding I prefer the more aggressive implements. Yes, I'm a sadist – haha! – but it's more to do with how the toy makes me move to wield it. With smaller floggers and canes you don't need much movement in the body to use them, just a flick of the wrist, but with the bigger, longer, heavier tools, I need to use my body weight to lean in, to shift, to cast. It gives me a whole body sensation as I play - I have to physically exert myself with each stroke. It's very satisfying.

I was at a BDSM club in Berlin and was using this particular flogger for the first time. My sub was fully aware that I needed to practice to get used to the implement - full consent was given for him to be my test dummy. The first couple of strokes I realised I needed to swing higher and faster because by the time the ends reached flesh, the weight of them were too heavy and I would end up striking lower than desired. I readjusted my technique and started to make an impact....lol. I did this with a crowd watching but I kind of didn't realise it - I was focused on my sub - until a man – obviously a leader of the community – broke into my session in front of everyone and offered me his smaller flogger, no longer than my forearm. "It'll be easier for you," he said. I really appreciated his concern that my flogger was big, long and heavy for a girl, that it is essentially 'designed for a man' (as most of the heavier tools seemed to be these days) but fuck, I looked the flogger up and down and declined. He didn't understand that I needed the thrill of feeling the flogger, almost being one with it, as it was an extension of my hand. I liken it to wielding a sword - you move so it becomes an extension of you. It's not the flogger hitting the sub, it's me, and I want to feel it. Not to mention that lovers of impact play appreciate a dramatic display. I think Impact Play - the style, the movement, the dynamic and drama, the public spectacle of it - can really be developed into a beautiful art, just like rope.

That’s quite the impressive tool you have there Racy.. I can imagine you’d look stunning, your delectable feminine shape swaying with each thrust.. Your facial expression in the moment must be glorious, your eyes must give away just how much you enjoy it..

Oh, to be one of your subs, to be one of your submissives that might satiate your desires.. Such a privilege..

For the boys who have been asking...

stories xx

Haha! Yes, I have taken the story down. 500+ have read it and I think that's enough. ;)

Last edited:

Just one of my Berlin stories xx

Haha! Yes, I have taken the story down. 500+ have read it and I think that's enough. ;)

‘‘Twas an amazing story while it lasted though..😉

While that scares the bejesus out of me, well done woman for standing your ground, strikes me the man with the pussy sized flogger should have been minding his own beeswax :rolleyes:

ps - you look fab in red :heart:

Love this whole thread, so many wonderful pics and stories. I've only had the pleasure of being pegged, but the sensation was immense, reading all this only wants me to explore more and more, it's wonderful x

Just my luck...................

Aww, it was a good story. I do have it up in another place where it behind a safer 18+ wall. ;) It's not for the faint of heart. :kiss:

‘‘Twas an amazing story while it lasted though..😉

Thanks. :heart:

While that scares the bejesus out of me, well done woman for standing your ground, strikes me the man with the pussy sized flogger should have been minding his own beeswax :rolleyes:

ps - you look fab in red :heart:

Thanks. :heart: And yeah, I think sometimes people can be too helpful...lol.

Love this whole thread, so many wonderful pics and stories. I've only had the pleasure of being pegged, but the sensation was immense, reading all this only wants me to explore more and more, it's wonderful x

I really love your tagline in your signature!! Very sexy. :kiss:

I really love your tagline in your signature!! Very sexy. :kiss:

thanks, think i would love to dress up and be "remade" by someone x

i've become increasingly open minded over the years, i feel there's so much more to explore. the more you experience, the more you learn about yourself. Last time i was pegged, i had a dry orgasm that left my legs trembling. She pegged me, and loved that i loved it. mind blowing!

Love reading all of your experiences, here x

thanks, think i would love to dress up and be "remade" by someone x

i've become increasingly open minded over the years, i feel there's so much more to explore. the more you experience, the more you learn about yourself. Last time i was pegged, i had a dry orgasm that left my legs trembling. She pegged me, and loved that i loved it. mind blowing!

Love reading all of your experiences, here x

Yes, amazing things can be achieved with pegging!

Just gotta get in here and follow this amazing thread!

Back