Trying to find my playfulness again

Do you mean you met someone online in Lit and gave up Lit and now returning because you miss being who you was?

I wish you all the best in getting that spark back, I know it has come and gone, and long distance relationships make it incredibly hard.

I know that feeling which is why I am here posting. Came out of a long term situation that left me feeling dead, unwelcome, unloved. Maybe a post or two here, sharing any thoughts, can help. There are lots of fun, playful, and really kind people on lit who made me feel so much more in touch with my fun side. I know it will come back to you, just hang in there and take a chance or two, it will slowly but surely come back to you❤

I am always up for some playful fun, because if it isn't fun - why do it? Let's chat and play!!

I know that feeling which is why I am here posting. Came out of a long term situation that left me feeling dead, unwelcome, unloved. Maybe a post or two here, sharing any thoughts, can help. There are lots of fun, playful, and really kind people on lit who made me feel so much more in touch with my fun side. I know it will come back to you, just hang in there and take a chance or two, it will slowly but surely come back to you❤
Well said 👏.

Back