Femdom for Real

So glad to see my favourite Aussie Mistress has a thread active again.. I adore the way in which you describe a femdom relationship as intimate and erotic, I couldn’t agree more.. Your comment on the way you cuckold your subs really perked my interests, it’s so true and utterly gorgeous..

I think that I would have searched for that unmistakeable scent with my nose😜. He looks to be getting warmer though!

lol... yes, he eventually got there. :p The thing with subs, they know never to put their hands on me, so... he did quite well considering.

I need proof, lol =P.
Up close to make sure you know of the claims.;)

Haha. :kiss:

So glad to see my favourite Aussie Mistress has a thread active again.. I adore the way in which you describe a femdom relationship as intimate and erotic, I couldn’t agree more.. Your comment on the way you cuckold your subs really perked my interests, it’s so true and utterly gorgeous..

Aww, thanks, babe. xx

It took me some time to figure out what was what. But now I see him in a tutu (?) and your hand up his ass. Right?

Yes, he's in a tutu and has feather leg warmers on (one of my dance costumes I made him wear...lol).

you look so good that i’d almost consider submitting to your tricks.

Haha! They are not tricks, babe, but acts of pleasure. :kiss:

Its all about perspective. Youve got really small hands right? Right?

No, my hand is actually pretty big for a girl. You should see my double fisting pics. :cool:

The anticipation before the first strike is always thrilling. A sub usually comes to me with an inflated idea about their pain threshold - some other Dominant has told them it is high... "We will see," is usually my answer. By the end, my sub's eyes are open... he has realised he has never known pain until me.

https://i.imgur.com/jdeeYnq.png

:kiss:
Love to watch the way you make sure your sub knows his place! very hott!

you are so right. i should’ve said talent. it’s quite interesting to have this peek into your world.

Yeah, there are not many Dommes out there, but there are also not many Dommes who do what I do. :kiss:

Love to watch the way you make sure your sub knows his place! very hott!

Knows his place? Or wants his place? I always see my subs as equal to me... but because of their feelings, our connection, subs naturally want to give themselves up... their pride, their arrogance, and their power.

Damnit Racy, you make me want to try the sub life.

There's something so sexy about a woman who takes control of men. I don't find myself submissive at all but what you do really turns me on. Awesome thread.

There's nothing on Netflix even remotely as thought-provoking as this photo. Now if you were holding a riding crop ... ;)

lol... hm, a crop it at the beginning... I prefer for cat-o-nine. :p

Holy, Fuckity fuck fuck, Racy. Looking Awesome!;)

:heart:

There's something so sexy about a woman who takes control of men. I don't find myself submissive at all but what you do really turns me on. Awesome thread.

I think all men would want to feel what it's like to surrender to a woman. ;)

You look amazing in those clothes.. And boots..! Why take them off..?

lol. :kiss:

VERY sexy clothes .... amazingly hot bod, Racy. :rose:

Tnx

Back