Feedback wanted, requests welcome :)

_me_ - I agree, and I don't. Just want to stir up some activity on this thread :) I'm still debating, but will let you know what I come up with.

CurvyAndCurly - That is honestly so awesome and cute :) I'd get you that copy if I could ;) Have you ever even hinted to a guy that it is something you would want? I realize that flat out telling him would take some of the sentiment out of the gift.

microbiology311 - You'll have to let me know where those thoughts go ;)

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! Anything exciting going on out there tonight?

KCJ :cool:

CurvyAndCurly - That is honestly so awesome and cute :) I'd get you that copy if I could ;) Have you ever even hinted to a guy that it is something you would want? I realize that flat out telling him would take some of the sentiment out of the gift.

Naaaaah. My relationships tend to be limited and short lived. I've never given or received a gift from a 'romantic interest'. I've been told I make a better friend. Pssssh. :rolleyes:

I hope you got some ideas one what to give your special lady...:)

ShyNaughtyGirl - Awesome! I haven't been in a couple of years...I'm running out of time to make it this year. How was the Poe one?

CurvyAndCurly- I have gotten some good ideas thanks to you lovely ladies :) You definitely deserve a romantic gift, you are worth it ;)

Mohousewife - Your wish is my command :D

I hope everyone is enjoying football season...

Attachments

• rsz_football.jpg
    rsz_football.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 207
  • rsz_1football2.jpg
    rsz_1football2.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 171
  • rsz_football3.jpg
    rsz_football3.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 198
  • rsz_football4.jpg
    rsz_football4.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 268
  • rsz_football5.jpg
    rsz_football5.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 342
ShyNaughtyGirl - Awesome! I haven't been in a couple of years...I'm running out of time to make it this year. How was the Poe one?

CurvyAndCurly- I have gotten some good ideas thanks to you lovely ladies :) You definitely deserve a romantic gift, you are worth it ;)

Mohousewife - Your wish is my command :D

I hope everyone is enjoying football season...

attachment.php

You have such a beautiful physique! This one is my favorite!

I love the new set. Not a big football fan, but that was a great idea! Very creative. Just can't decide which is my favourite. :rolleyes:

Corbal - Thank you...I remember you liking another one that was like that too. I hope you've had a great week ;)

CurvyAndCurly - Decisions decisions...you have to pick one! :p

ShyNaughtyGirl - I gotcha, yeah I've never been to the Poe one either. Sadly I don't think I'm dressing up this year...what about you, got anything sexy planned? :D

Is everyone ready for the weekend?

love the new football pictures.. but I love your AV picture the most. OMG.. so amazing. I hope you have a great halloween weekend!

All your new pics are just hot!!! :kiss:

I love the photo where we get to see your back. :rose:

As for my weekend, I'm going to be catching up on homework. I won't be doing anything for Halloween.

Have a great weekend. :rose:

_me_ - Thanks! :D

microbiology311 - Thank you...I hope you do too ;)

NeverWinterNite - You should at least watch a scary movie to get into a festive mood! :)

Hope everyone is having a great Halloween...any sexy costumes being worn?

_me_ - Thanks! :D

Hope everyone is having a great Halloween...any sexy costumes being worn?

You're welcome, you sexy boy :D

We don't really celebrate Halloween in the UK, only the kids :) x

ShyNaughtyGirl - Very sexy, I love it ;)

_me_ - We're all just big kids at heart though, right? :p

_me_ - Is that a good thing, or a bad thing? :confused:

ShyNaughtyGirl - Of course, I always have fun :D How did your Halloween turn out?

Happy hump day everyone...

I have a thing for button down shirts and a chiseled chest and this is PERFECT.

The black and white makes a nice study in contrast

Keep up the great job of "making the Lit ladies get alot warmer"
;)

Yummy

attachment.php

ShyNaughtyGirl - Pretty much the same, just relaxed and hung out with some friends...it was a good time :)

shadysmurfette - Glad you like...wish there were a few more ladies around to enjoy, but I do what I can :D

Ahh, no worries, KCJ. I bet there are tons of women who admire your pictures. ;)

I don't usually post on AmPic threads, and I'm willing to bet lots of women look but don't comment. Think of that, along with all of the women that 'vocally' state their appreciation.

You're a rockstar! Happy Friday. :)

Ahh, no worries, KCJ. I bet there are tons of women who admire your pictures. ;)

I don't usually post on AmPic threads, and I'm willing to bet lots of women look but don't comment. Think of that, along with all of the women that 'vocally' state their appreciation.

You're a rockstar! Happy Friday. :)

Perhaps, but I think they should speak up! :p

Nah, I'm not an attention whore or anything, just wish the Lit demographic wasn't so lopsidedly male.

No, YOU are a rockstar! ;)

Perhaps, but I think they should speak up! :p

Nah, I'm not an attention whore or anything, just wish the Lit demographic wasn't so lopsidedly male.

No, YOU are a rockstar! ;)

Naaaah, you're not an attention whore. You just need more recognition. Lit is mostly male dominated, eh? :)

Lit is mostly male dominated, eh? :)[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes it is...:(

How is everyone's weekend starting off?

ShyNaughtyGirl - I've got a lazy football filled weekend planned, and I love it! Oh really? You should share? ;)

_me_ - Good...I don't mind being a pleasant distraction :D

I hope everyone is having a sexy and fun weekend...

Am I the only weirdo that likes to wear a robe when I get out of the shower?

Attachments

• rsz_robe.jpg
    rsz_robe.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 207
  • rsz_robe2.jpg
    rsz_robe2.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 188
  • rsz_robe3.jpg
    rsz_robe3.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 361
  • rsz_robe4.jpg
    rsz_robe4.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 220
I hope everyone is having a sexy and fun weekend...

Am I the only weirdo that likes to wear a robe when I get out of the shower?

Very classic - and certainly tempting to wanna say take it off :devil: :heart: your pics :kiss: Mwah :)

Back