Favorite sex act.

To do: Working my way down her body with my tongue and a long session of tongue fucking her.
To have done: Her sitting on my lap. Deep penetration is great. Can't get enough.

So many to choose from!

To do: slowly sucking her clitoris; sliding my tongue deeply into her vagina, and exploring every ridge and bump of her; licking her arsehole; feeling her orgasm on my tongue; enjoying how wet and rich her cunt smells, and how musky her bum tastes.

To be done: her fucking me up the arse with a strap-on; the thrill of her entering my anus; gently but firmly caressing my anal passage, while she strokes my breasts, until I have a very long and deep orgasm.

To Do: Deep throat his cock and take his cum down my throat. Or ride him until he explodes inside me...

Done to me: A good hard fuck doggy style...

To do: lick every inch of her. make her pussy and ass tingle with my tongue

Have done: Grind on my hard cock til i cum deep inside her

more than anythine I love watching a woman cum.. and seing that beautiful look on her face.. dunno wh but I really want to lick a woman clean after shes been filled with cum too.. it kinda scares me

more than anythine I love watching a woman cum.. and seing that beautiful look on her face.. dunno wh but I really want to lick a woman clean after shes been filled with cum too.. it kinda scares me

Oh yes...a woman's orgasm is a very beautiful thing to witness.

I think it's anal, but I don't know cause I can't get a girl to screw in the ass... so maybe it's fisting pussy... I am taboo I know... but I am a good person! :)

I like to give a balls to the chin, wild raunchy, leave him weak in the knees and mumbling cocksuck.

I like to receive a knees bent to my ears deep pussy fuck with plenty of kissing.

Warning: these positions are subject to change depending on my mood. LOL

To do: Go down on her until she begs me to stop, then just keep going until she SCREAMS for me to stop (or passes ou, whichever occurs first)

To have done: Receive a nice teasing tit-fuck to completion. (with lots of eye contact)

To do; I love to eat her and get her wet, then move up to suck her tits while fingering her to orgasm.
To have done: Great BJ foreplay, then fucking her doggy while I grab her hips and pound fast and deep!

Last edited:
To do... To lick my girlfriends pussy bring her to the edge of her cum over and over till she cum's on my lips.

To have done .... for my girlfriend tease my ass with her tongue as fingers my pussy

In answer to both; I could writhe in a man's lap for hours...pushing my nipples up into his mouth, gringing my hips against his, digging my fingers into his hair and biting his bottom lip.

To do: to edge and tease her over and over, bring her to the edge of orgasm and back away over and over until she's beggin me to make her cum. I love watching her writhe and squirm all over, squeezing her tits and nipples trying to make herself cum from that, pulling her hand away from her pussy if she tries to put herself over the edge and the final release when her back is arched and she goes silent except for the pants and whimpers of her orgasm crushing over and consuming her.
To have done: to have her do the similar to me, using lots of lube and making my cock and balls wet and slick, starting with her finger in my ass, slowly jacking my cock at the same time, switching to the butt plug slowly into my ass, then pounding me hard while stroking and sucking my cock begging me for my cum. Cumming in her mouth and having her rush to kiss me with my cum smeared over her mouth.

To have my lady sit on my face for hours as I lick her front and back and hear her scream with delight!

wishes

to do, lick her labia, suck on her clitoris, and lick her arse
to have done, when shw uses my cock like her dildo and rubs her clit pressing my cock against her

So many to choose from!

To do: slowly sucking her clitoris; sliding my tongue deeply into her vagina, and exploring every ridge and bump of her; licking her arsehole; feeling her orgasm on my tongue; enjoying how wet and rich her cunt smells, and how musky her bum tastes.

To be done: her fucking me up the arse with a strap-on; the thrill of her entering my anus; gently but firmly caressing my anal passage, while she strokes my breasts, until I have a very long and deep orgasm.

Everything she said, and Julie very well knows it from our many PM conversations on that very topic. In fact, I've rubbed out several magnificent orgasms while conversing with her over the idea of orally exploring her anus. :)

To Do , eat a womans lovely pussy till she cums and cums, while i look up into her eyes as she has her orgasm....

Have done - reverse cowgirl- her tushy facing my face as she slides up and down my pole ... me watching her lovely lips sliding upp and down on me.. holding her sweet cheeks as we do it.. :devil:

To do - bend her over the bed, slap her tight ass before gripping her hips and slamming my cock deep into her slit from behind.

Have done - her riding me, sliding rhythmically up and down on my shaft, leaning toward me every now and then to let me suck on her nipples and to kiss my lips, then leaning back and popping her pussy up and down while she rubs her clit; her nails brushing my cock as she pleasures herself.

What is your favorite sexual act to do to a person, and have done to you.

To Do..........Ride Him.

To have done..........His lips all over my body ending up with his head buried between my legs.

Perfect Pink...

There's nothing better than having a woman writhe on top of me, watching her orgasm intensely, then as her panting subsides, caress her with my mouth... I finish her off with my mouth, building her up with a body convulsing, wet climax...

To do to her: Slipping my tongue along her wetness, just flicking over the clit until she squirms into the bed sheets.

To do to him: Reaching down the front of his jeans for the first squeeze after a night of teasing.

To get from her: Her perfect mouth around my cock with her panties wrapped about the base of my shaft - not letting me cum until she allowed.

To get from him: My cum shot down the middle of his back after a hard doggystyle.

***shudder***

Everything she said, and Julie very well knows it from our many PM conversations on that very topic. In fact, I've rubbed out several magnificent orgasms while conversing with her over the idea of orally exploring her anus. :)

My pleasure, Julia...glad you enjoyed your orgasms...

And don't forget, you can explore my anus to your heart's content, any time you like...

To do: Kiss, nibble, lick, and bite all over her body, ending in a forced 69 where her orgasmic screams are muffled by my pulsating cock.

To have done: Restrained undernether her, her teeth and nails digging into my neck and chest as she rides my cock, with something (vibrator, another man?) pulsating in her anus.

Back