Fantasy you won't tell your SO

I have several scenarios all of which are generally degrading involving my wife . She is a bigger lady with 46eee breasts I 'd like to fondle her and kiss her neck while she sucks off a large penis.. Culminating in it squirting over her face... She then lies back for me to have sex with her.

What you wouldn't tell your SO

I am glad you are posting here again. I just started reading the forum today. I have read stories on here for years but nothing else until now. I am not surprised that so many have thoughts that they aren't able to share with their mate. However, I am surprised that so many of the fantasies are shared by so many others. The idea of multiple men for the women and for women to observe bisexual scenes with men seems very popular. I like most others, agree with the excitement of both of these and would be more than willing to participate.

It seems that the idea of creating a permanent change in your own sex life is too scary to risk if it is not agreeable with your SO.

So, I wished that after 3 years your personal story would change but I am just like you myself.

I have several scenarios all of which are generally degrading involving my wife . She is a bigger lady with 46eee breasts I 'd like to fondle her and kiss her neck while she sucks off a large penis.. Culminating in it squirting over her face... She then lies back for me to have sex with her.

This is a recurring masturbation fantasy of mine ... WOULD ENJOY PM CHAT.

Real fantasy Wish

sissy would like to be placed in stocks for a week. Be spitroasted by shemales on every hour. On the haflhour have a 5 pound weight placed on the balls for 10 minutes then have them shocked for 5 minutes. :devil:

wow, just wow

He knows now, couldn't care any less about my needs.

That is so unfortunate.
Waking up everyday and thinking how can you make her life better is the way to be.
If she thinks that way, even better.

Back