Category help

DirkCamacho

Clueless
Hi all, need a little help deciding. My story is chapter 2 of "Loverman", here's chapter 1: https://www.literotica.com/s/loverman-ch-01

That story went into Sci-Fi/Fantasy because the main character was given superhuman powers: can change cock size and shape at will, magic semen, magic tongue. I envision him as a low-key superhero. He doesn't fight evil or save the world, but he makes women happy through sex. This guy is still the main character, but so is his girlfriend/wife (I haven't decided if they're married but they live together and behave as a married couple so far.) In Chapter 2 they have a threesome with a newcomer. If he weren't superhuman it would probably be loving wives (though I'll assume they're not married,) and future chapters might fit in group sex or exhibitionist/voyeur depending on how the story goes.

Am I locked into Sci-Fi/Fantasy because it's a series? Do all episodes of a series have to be in the same category?

Am I locked into Sci-Fi/Fantasy because it's a series? Do all episodes of a series have to be in the same category?
No and No. But it's often better to stick in one category if you want people to stick with your story. If you jump around categories too often, you're going to fragment your readers.

Sci-Fi and Fantasy readers are fairly tolerant of a variety of kinks - some categories get quite narrow minded. In any event, your main premise is steering you down a single path, I'd have thought.

Back