Fallout 4

Okay, there's a meta element to this, but it cracks me up...

"Rick And Morty"

c1f.gif

lCuz9qU.gif

NR1M62A.gif

Blank_02d122_5309165.gif

tumblr_n09d1u30Wd1qbhhv4o4_500.gif

tumblr_n09d1u30Wd1qbhhv4o5_500.gif

tumblr_nthy0heqno1qkefrfo1_500.jpg

AND NOW...

"Dogmeat was his slave name"

9oJborm.png

It's kinda nuts what you can stumble upon, even after playing for multiple hours. I've been playing the game for about 30 hours so far. Just by chance I happened to notice a small cave entrance on the other side of the Red Rocket Truck Stop. Here's a pic:

EjIaszJ.jpg

It was loaded with stuff & mole rats. There was a ton of brain fungus & glowing fungus inside as well. I know that an ingredient to make RadAway is glowing fungus but I have no idea what you can do with the glowing fungus. Any ideas?

Check out the settlement I built on top of the truck stop. Turned out pretty sweet.

That's part of the fun of a Bethesda game. There's almost no way to find everything.

There's also a storm cellar in Sanctuary? Something too high for me to lock pick down there.

Glowing is used for Radaway and Brain is used for Mentats. So glad they have experience for making crap :D

The ability to build is also phenomenal. So many people are just running around doing side quests and building crap (raises a hand) and just like other Bethesda games, I may get nowhere near the end for a looong time.

Comments if the Survivor wanders about naked...

I'm assuming Dogmeat does nothing...I really hope.

tumblr_ny3r8etDGZ1r26p5fo6_540.jpg

tumblr_ny3r8etDGZ1r26p5fo8_540.jpg

tumblr_ny3r8etDGZ1r26p5fo7_540.jpg

tumblr_ny3r8etDGZ1r26p5fo5_540.jpg

tumblr_ny3r8etDGZ1r26p5fo3_540.jpg

tumblr_ny3r8etDGZ1r26p5fo4_540.jpg

tumblr_ny3r8etDGZ1r26p5fo2_540.jpg

tumblr_ny3r8etDGZ1r26p5fo6_540.jpg

tumblr_ny3r8etDGZ1r26p5fo9_540.jpg

It's a shame that workbench resources at each settlement has it's own individual stock of resources and and it isn't universally stored.

I have hundreds/thousands of wood/steel/screws/gears/plastic/ect... at the workbench in Sanctuary, but the all of the other settlements have barely enough resources to build a water pump.

Heathyr should skip the shower and makeup because she has got some dirty and gritty work to do farming resources and building up each settlement.

Heathyr16.JPG

Last edited:
Who agrees with me that there should be a protectron robot in Diamond city that plays the Banjo?

I have to wait till Friday to get it... but I also am taking the day off to play it

Fallout 3 was my intro to gaming..I am so ridiculously stoked to play part 4

and if you're wondering why the voice of your character is so familiar.. it's " Jack" from the Mass Effect series

I've been gaming since the days of the NES, or in other words, since I would about 4-5 years old.

And in case you didn't know, I was ranked #1 in the United States and #4 in the world for the PC version of battlefield 4. And before Battlefield Hardline's multiplayer community petered out after just a few months after being released, I was almost in the top 30 players in the world.

Having the global leaderboard in two battlefield games must count for something..

Oh, and I also beat Metal Gear Solid 2 The Sons Of Liberty for the Playstation 2 on "extreme" difficulty twice.

I've been gaming since the days of the NES, or in other words, since I would about 4-5 years old.

And in case you didn't know, I was ranked #1 in the United States and #4 in the world for the PC version of battlefield 4. And before Battlefield Hardline's multiplayer community petered out after just a few months after being released, I was almost in the top 30 players in the world.

Having the global leaderboard in two battlefield games must count for something..

Oh, and I also beat Metal Gear Solid 2 The Sons Of Liberty for the Playstation 2 on "extreme" difficulty twice.

Mike, I'm not a gamer elitist. I don't care if someone's enjoying Fallout and they have never played before.

I'm glad you like games and I'm glad you're good at them.

The "creepy" part comes from when you recreate a real person obsessively and discuss her obsessively. Regardless of whether or not you consider it an homage or you are harmless (I actually think you are) it's going to be no questions asked, too creepy for the majority of people, and I believe you have been asked, repeatedly, not to do it.

Although people feel free in fan fiction or roleplaying, etc., to objectify or relate to a fictional character, this is a real person you are portraying, and it's over a line. In particular for women, it is not considered an homage, it is CREEPY with a capital, screamed CREE.

I'm all for games and role play and having fun, but you can't actually think that being good at Battlefield or Metal Gear or Fallout means you have any level of authority over people's reactions to an entirely different subject.

I sent the screenshots of her character directly to Heathyr recently, but I don't know her reaction was because she didn't reply to me. She didn't immediately block me, so I'm assuming it was a positive "holy shit, this is friggin' awesome!" sort of thing.

Last edited:
I just got a PS4. I need some good games but I'm not a huge fan of gore.

Uhhh...yeah, I'm sorry...the only games I can personally vouch for are made of gore...

I don't mind a little but I like the games that are more.......I don't know, like puzzle type games where the main character has to find something. For instance, my daughter and I were huge fans of Star Fox. I know that is an old game but still the type I enjoy.

pink look into the lego games. I love them and other than breaking up lego blocks, not much gore.

My character and weapons are so powerful, I can drop a deathclaw in about 10 shots or less from my upgraded 5.56mm assault rifle.

In Skyrim, I killed Alduin in just three power attacks using a Daedric greatsword on master difficulty.

Heh. Nick Valentine is voiced by the guy who did Mercer Frey in Skyrim.

I keep expecting him to betray me...

I'm going to end up in a cave somewhere poisoned or almost drowning, I'm sure of it...

Back