Facesitting my little brother

Honey, you are repeating yourself. You gotta mix it up a little, add some drama to the scenario, maybe some poop? Poop would be good. Some would of course get in his nose and mouth, he could choke on it... you get the gist?

Thank you DeserviningBitch, that is a good idea. i will poop on my little brother's face then i will pee on him also. and get it in his nose and make him eat my poop, and drink my pee. i am so excited. i also love farting while sitting on his face, and he does too.

Last edited:
Thank you DeserviningBitch, that is a good idea. i will poop on my little brother's face then i will pee on him also. i am so excited. i also love farting while sitting on his face, and he does too.
Always happy to help a sista.

But tell me, have you tought about farting while sitting on his face? I'm thinking you may like it, and who knows, he may like it too. Worth thinking about.

Yes i have fart a whole lot while sitting on his face. we both love it. i have a toilet box that was gave to me last year. i am thinking about putting my little brother's head under it face up. and sit on the toilet box leaving him looking at my naked ass as i pee and poop all over his face and make him swallow my waste.

wow.....

i cant say anything against wat you do i wish it was me i would love it so much u just dont know wish i was you lil brother cause all day any day you could sit on my face and do anything else on it u like as well

wow.............

Yes i have fart a whole lot while sitting on his face. we both love it. i have a toilet box that was gave to me last year. i am thinking about putting my little brother's head under it face up. and sit on the toilet box leaving him looking at my naked ass as i pee and poop all over his face and make him swallow my waste.

i cant say anything against wat you do i wish it was me i would love it so much u just dont know wish i was you lil brother cause all day any day you could sit on my face and do anything else on it u like as well

well... so... hmmm...

I fear I may have lost IQ points through reading this. I can no longer remember the capitals of Brazil or Finland, nor can I remember how many ounces are in a lb. Eeep.

Hey, I remember this thread! (Not because of the OP's topic, but because of Rosco's proposed counting method.) Good stuff. - Very informative. I wonder if that chicks brother is still alive.

Last edited:
I don't care about your little brother, but I propose that instead of "eleven", we say "onety", for "twelve", we say "onety-two", etc, up to "twenty" which would be renamed "twoty", and so forth.

You would have to rename ten to onety for that to work. Eleven would be onety-one. Edit:Oh. It's been said already.

Thank you DeserviningBitch, that is a good idea. i will poop on my little brother's face then i will pee on him also. and get it in his nose and make him eat my poop, and drink my pee. i am so excited. i also love farting while sitting on his face, and he does too.

He loves farting while sitting on his face? He must be very flexible.

Last edited:
Why was this thread bumped? :confused:
At the expense of seeing further posts in this thread, I will say this...
I seem to remember a news story a couple of years back that mentioned something with the word brown in it. I can't remember if it was brownstone, relating to the building or maybe it was brown nose. Either way, I think it had something to do with busy body neighbors complaining about what they heard through the bedroom wall at night.

Sounds such as uncontrolled giggles, muffled screams, suffocating sounds, sounds referenced as wet or moist suction, as well as various fart sounds. Smells and/or aromas were also mentioned.

At the expense of seeing further posts in this thread, I will say this...
I seem to remember a news story a couple of years back that mentioned something with the word brown in it. I can't remember if it was brownstone, relating to the building or maybe it was brown nose. Either way, I think it had something to do with busy body neighbors complaining about what they heard through the bedroom wall at night.

Sounds such as uncontrolled giggles, muffled screams, suffocating sounds, sounds referenced as wet or moist suction, as well as various fart sounds. Smells and/or aromas were also mentioned.

Yes, but all of those things could be attributed to children/teens.

I just realized why the only people who claim to be genuinely interested in this thread all have less than 15 posts...

They've all been ass-smothered to death before they could post more. Tsk Tsk.

well... so... hmmm...

I fear I may have lost IQ points through reading this. I can no longer remember the capitals of Brazil or Finland, nor can I remember how many ounces are in a lb. Eeep.

For replacement of lost info, the answers are, in order: Waxopolis, Snow York, and 5,280.

And I do miss DeservingBitch.

This parody account is bad. Just plain bad.

Edit: and im an idiot as it's years old.

Back