RIP Betticus

graceanne

iteroticalay urugay
I’m not sure on the details, but betticus is dead. I know his health was difficult for a long time, and I know he struggled with depression. I don’t know which got him, as he rarely posted on Facebook and even more rarely contacted me anymore (largely due to his depression, he “didn’t want to bother me” :( ). Nonetheless, there are still people here who loved him, so I wanted to let you all know.

Last edited:
I’m not sure on the details, but betticus is dead. I know his health was difficult for a long time, and I know he struggled with depression. I don’t know which got him, as he rarely posted on Facebook and even more rarely contacted me anymore (largely due to his depression, he “didn’t want to bother me” :( ). Nonetheless, there are still people here who loved him, so I wanted to let you app know.

I only saw him online a couple of times and didn't really interact but enjoyed some of his posts. I'm saddened by the loss and I'm sorry for your loss. There are quite a few long established posters who have disappeared and we always wonder. Thanks for posting so we all know. :rose:

Im sorry to hear this, but thank you for letting us know.

I hope you’re doing okay yourself. :rose:

I’m sorry to hear that. :rose:
Thank you for letting us know graceanne. It’s good to see you around despite the sad occasion and I hope everything is fine with you and yours!

Im sorry to hear this, but thank you for letting us know.

I hope you’re doing okay yourself. :rose:

I’m sad, but it’d been so long since I’d heard from him I kinda knew. I kept putting off looking and today I finally just made myself check. I found his obituary, and then let thisismyredshirt know, then thought I should probably make sure you all know. Thank you. While we’d drifted apart as friends, at one point he was one of my favorite people, and he introduced me to my heart-brother (also thisismyredshirt). I’m just hoping he’s in less pain.

I’m sorry to hear that. :rose:
Thank you for letting us know graceanne. It’s good to see you around despite the sad occasion and I hope everything is fine with you and yours!

We’re doing well. I work a lot, but I’m gonna be a grandma! So there’s some good news!

One leaves the world, one comes into the world. :heart:

Betticus was a large presence when I started here.

Thanks for letting us know.

Back