Existing Threads Seeking Writers 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a couple of threads; 'On the Run' and 'Trust is all you have'.

Both revolve around a mysterious apocalypse and involve trying to figure out what has brought about this chaos.

"Trust is all you have" has a small college in Washington state being a island in a troubled sea as they are constantly attacked by raiders trying to get food and supplies as the security fights them off.

"On the Run" has a small group of people in Idaho leaving Boise and moving north to reach a small cabin, the only safe haven they know about.

In both threads both groups are very dismissive about having new people join their group so there is a lot of tense moments. You'll notice that in 'On the Run' that Lara Croft is in it. Here she is a real character, not a video game.

I'm looking for one woman, or a couple if agreed upon, to play. You can create your own characters if you please, all that I ask is that they are of age, 18 or older, and a picture of the characters.

I don't do rape, but we can work around that because it will be a lawless land, but no incest, underage, bestiality and so forth. If curious send me a private message and we can work something out.

Last edited:
I’m still looking for 1 male writer who is not intimidated by the Shakespearean stimulus. Please click on my OOC Link: which will give an overview of the play, so Shakespearean expertise is NOT required. We can develop our own plot, but I am interested in developing totally contrasing male characters along with whom my character, Gertrude, can develop and make choices.

Seeking a writer to create the role of Old Hamlet, Gertrude's husband - their relationship being loving, romantic, but conventional. (Their marriage is solid ... until the arrival of the brother - see below). This writer will additionally write the role of Hamlet, the son who is tormented by the death of his father and subsequent marriage between his mother and uncle! He is a studious and intense type, but you can develop his character as you wish. No need to be true to Shakespearean type.

The other writer who is cast will write Gertrude's brother-in-law and 2nd husband, Claudius. This character is much darker and a direct contrast to his honourable, duty-led brother. He has been AWOL for many years so much so that Gertrude has had nothing but a passing acquaintance with him. He is now recalled, or suddenly turns up at the castle where the first true 'meeting' takes place.

If you check out the OOC thread you will see that Claudius hates his elder brother and is envious of him. Whether you as Gertrude's husband feel the same about your younger brother is up to you. As young Hamlet there is much scope for a reaction between the male characters. How young Hamlet deals with his mother and uncles marriage will be the main influence of the plot post-murder!
You can make him as twisted/angst-ridden ...or not ... as you like.

Please check out the OOC for profile of Claudius and Gertrude and if at all interested and send me a PM if you'd like to offer to take part or have any questions ...

Thank you for reading thus far!
DM :rose:

ROLE NOW CAST! THANK YOU FOR READING!!!
:rose:

I have several threads going on right no in need of partners. I don't do underage, rape, incest, bondage, scat or sick stuff but PM me and we can go over things.

This is a Left 4 Dead thread based on the game but we don't play the four original characters rather a film crew making our own movie of them for a college project when the zombies really do rise.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=847688

This is a comic and video game thread where characters somehow come to life and the thread is used to find out how this is possible.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=849304

This is another end of the world or it is going to hell in a hand basket.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=851695

Trust is what you need

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=853407

Flirty Neighbors. This is an old thread that im rebooting. For this I ask that my partner play as a character in the military, rank and branch doesn't matter, it's for fun.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=852550

Separate Species

I am looking to try and do a lesbian rp something I have done but its been at least ten years. I would love a mass effect fan but information on Asari can be found Here. It has been 100 years since the fall of the reapers and an asari is madly in love with a friend of hers. But she is afraid she would never see her as anything but a friend.

Never Cry Werewolf

He knew she was his Alpha one that was hers and would be his mate for all times, he got to know her and became pretty good friends with her. But as the full moon draw nears his need to be with her grows and knows he has to mark her as his. So during the next full moon she will change and be immortal. Frozen at the age of eighteen, because he is so old he has a thrall he will put her in if he has to. Rather she wants to or not she will be his.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=858178

Need some one willing to play this devoted dads father. he is reluctant and doesn't want his daughter to grow up, he realizes she is an adult know and tells her that. he is afraid of loosing her like he did her mother, and doesn't want her dating ass holes He gets drunk and goes to bed. his daughter comes in and expresses her love for him by sleeping with him, and he wakes up to her taking him!

There are many threads that I have right now that are in need of female writers. You don't have to be well versed in military or so forth, I just ask that you are detailed in your writings and more than just a couple of sentences. There are many out that are apocalyptic in origin or mystery, but if you're curious about something send me a private message and perhaps we can broker a thread that is mutual for the both of us. I like military and zombies over all.

I need one dominant male writer for a thread of mine!

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=860098

Title: Makings of a Fucktoy

I'd play an older sister who happens to be a semi-successful model. When I find out that my younger brother is having trouble with a fellow student (you), I try to figure a way to get even with you. I call for help into devising a plan for revenge, with help from your cousin (a fellow model hoping to make it big). She lets me know in advance that you're going to host a party and invites me in, along with my brother so that he can witness you getting yours. We had a plan; for me to dress up in a skimpy outfit, 'seduce you' and when the time was right, humiliate you in front of partygoers at 10PM, right at the interior balcony in your place.

Of course, I have no idea that your cousin actually planned against me and told you our plan. She decides to not show up and leaving me by myself at the party, which is a pretty bad thing since I was counting on her to help me along the way, given that I'm not sure of myself. Nevertheless, my ego gets the best of me and I approach you myself.

I seriously underestimated the rumors that you're complete and utter dominating womanizer and you eventually start to humiliate/dominate me in front of everyone at your party; including my eighteen year old brother. From there on, you make me your complete and utter fucktoy.

I'm hoping for Rick to be a sleazy, thug of an eighteen year old (and obviously, completely dominate me in this story) If you're interested, let me know. :)

EDIT: Taken!

Last edited by a moderator:
Devoted father

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=858178

get incest idea looking for some one to take up the role of the 18 year old daughter leaving for school. My thought was for her to sleep with her father as he was passed out on the dad wake up in the middle of it after he goes on a loving speech when he is drunk about how happy is is with you and how much he has sacrificed to get you here to this point.

I would love for his darling daughter to be a virgin but that isn't necessary

Deep Blue Sea

A young scientist only eighteen years old has spent a good year in a place in the middle of no where. She was introduced to the facility when she graduated when she was only fifteen years old, she was known as an animal wrangler she was very good with animals. The sharks in the facility are highly intelligent and do not fear the girl since she has a past with them. What she doesn't know is her boss who is the lead scientist isn't exactly human.

He is the oldest living being in human history an immortal who has the ability to take the shape of any animal, even a shark. He is in love with the young girl since she has no friends but him, and the animals. He takes the form a lot as a bird to keep an eye on her, she "Adopted" the bird. But what is going to happen when she finds out what he is, to fear or to love him for who he is?" The shifter is 4000 years old but looks about 30's - 40's.

Lie To Me

Cal Lightman is the kind of man you really do not want to lie about, he is British but can throw on an American accent very easily. He was highly intelligent and a real pain in the ass sometimes. But when he bumps into a young girl his world changes, he has once said everyone lies at least three times in a ten minute conversation, this girl is young and works at a coffee shop that he really loves. And she feels comfortable around Cal.

But she never lies to him and he finds that curious, so even though she had never really studied human behavior he wants to make her his protege. Because she has a very natural ability to read people easily. Since he has a sixteen year old daughter and now divorced he tries not to fall in love with the girl. But he does, but someone from her past is out to kill her. How far would she go to protect the man she honestly cares for?

PM if interested in either.

I have a role play idea, and it is this:
My character had sex with a minor unknowingly because of her very mature appearance. (This will not be role played). He is convicted of raping a minor, but even though he's innocent, he's convicted of it, so he could choose prison time, registering as a sex offender, or going to a new form of therapy. He was told it was "soft therapy" but it's actually psychological and sexual torture.

PM me if you are interested.

My original co-author got sidetracked by real life before this thread could begin, so I'm bumping this in hope of finding another female writer to collaborate with. PM if interested.

A Different Kind of Therapy

I am looking for a female coauthor for this thread to play the female patient. Shortly after the intros, they will begin to try hypnotherapy and the doctor will begin experimenting with hypnotic commands of a sexual nature. He'll start small, but begin trying bolder commands as things progress.

I'd prefer a female writer with some experience and who enjoys detail-laden, multi-paragraph posts. If you have questions/comments or would like to submit a sample post, please PM me. I look forward to hearing from you.

The Lonely

The year is 1960 and there was a lot of problems with people against different races. For some reason a lot of whites were against the blacks, accept for one. A girl who is the daughter of the mayor had a friend who was black and he meant the world to her. He worked for her father as a house keeper and nothing else, but when no one was around they were the best of friends. Thing is he wants children and wants them with her.

So they decide to do it, not caring what others would think. What happens next is a mystery, I figure the thread would pick up the day they have sex.

The Elder Dragon

Dragons have been known to live for eternity unless hunted and killed, they cannot get sick and cannot break there bones. For hundreds of years the Elder's children have been being killed by knights who want quick gold, but there was one young girl who believed in peace and right now? Everyone of her kind were against her, what no one knew was that the Elder Dragon was the first dragon.

He can move among the humans without anyone knowing, he has the ability to take human form, however the colors of his scales can be seen in his hair and the same with his "Dragon" eyes he has them as well. Other then that he looks normal, and in human form no one seemed to pay him any mind. But when a girl is about to get hung because she helped a dragon escape, he decides to rescue her, see her take on life.

Grief Stricken

No one understood pain better then one guy who had been hurt, throwing himself into the fire to save another he did not even know. When he came home he was bandaged from his neck down, his scars on the outside did heal though there was a lot of scars. And he hid them all no matter how hot it was in the day, he never exposed his flesh since he was covered in wounds. But he bumps into a woman who really seems to see the beauty in everyone.

After a while he wants to get physical with her, but due to the scars he is afraid, he will be surprised by what adventure she takes him on. Because beauty wasn't skin deep. She can show him the beauty within his soul since she knew he had one. Since he is doing physical therapy to help with his terrible limp, she is there by his side helping him and not pitying him, but cares for him. Showing him he was still worth a woman's time.

The Next Generation

This idea came to me since I really loved Star Trek Generation, my idea is for an older captain that has a very young woman on his ship. She is an alien translator since she knows the customs and languages of every single alien. He is a hard ass captain who is one of the best in the federation. The captain is about 50 but looks 40 at least, he is a hard ass and vows never to fall in love with a crew mate, but he ends up with the translator. And they keep it secret until some kind of virus takes over the ship and only a handful of people can fly the ship and the girl will be able to command the ship.

This is just a rough idea and willing to hear other ideas

The One

Everyone within the church has spoken about the Antichrist, a man who would do anything to do what he was born to do. But what people don't know is a cult had brought him back, though they do not call him the Antichrist they now call him "The One" He is older now and no one knows he is around, he has killed people who did not do as he commanded, he has raised an army that is the cult and right now he has only one pure thing in his life, which is his best friend.

But he has fallen in love with her, and did not know how to put forth that love. But she was the only that was pure in his life. Though she didn't believe in a higher power, giving him ideas that he may be able to either hide who he was or tell her and she would still stay by his side. Only time would tell he has ordered the cult to make sure that she is safe. If they fail him they will all die, he is a highly successful business man with a lot of power.

End Of All Hope

The year of 2020 has come and it did not have a pleasant outcome with life, right now everything was much different and it came with a lot of problems. Water had become contaminated with some kind of virus back in 2015. The virus took over the one who had drank the water. Creating what people began to call zombies, they were attracted to fresh meat and blood. Never eating each other, but if they did not eat all of the victim then that victim would come back as a zombie as well.

A convicted mob hit man from his prison cell had been able to see a little island with a big home, and when the outbreak happened he managed to get out of prison. He wasn't just a hit man but he was highly intelligent as well. The girl that lived there had no one, and she had food stock piled for years. She was the daughter of the richest man in San Francisco. Though everyone in her family she lost because of this outbreak, but what happens when the two meet? perhaps love?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back