Existing Threads Seeking Writers 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,
Been a long time but I am back in the game, or at least trying to get back into. In a honest attempt to return to the writing scene here in Lit, I am trying to find a competent female to play the lead female role in the following thread.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=687410

Pardon the grammar errors in this piece, wrote it YEARS ago and didn't have as firm a grip on the English language as a I do now.

Thank you and Blessed Be,
TSB

A Different Kind of Therapy

I am looking for a female coauthor for this thread to play the female patient. Shortly after the intros, they will begin to try hypnotherapy and the doctor will begin experimenting with hypnotic commands of a sexual nature. He'll start small, but begin trying bolder commands as things progress.

I'd prefer a female writer with some experience and who enjoys detail-laden, multi-paragraph posts. If you have questions/comments or would like to submit a sample post, please PM me. I look forward to hearing from you.

I would love to try a super hero marvel meets dark horse style role play but completely original style role play. If anyone has any hero or better yet an interesting antagonist hit me up. The more unique the better.

I'm a dude fyi

Role taken. If you want to write with me, please send me a message privately.

Last edited:
I have a Young Justice/DC Comics RP going, and we have plenty of males, but we are in desperate need of females, lol. Anyone interested? We got a good story going, but if we don't get more females, all the guys will gangbang the two girls we do have, lol. Link is in my sig.

I wanna do a roleplay were the sister gets a job at a BDSM club where a gang goes go...this night the gang is mad and kidnaps the girls(all in masks) and one is my character's brother...he picks my character not know to him that it is his sister...and see where it goes from there

Hey everyone! I'm looking for both male and female writers to join my group thread entitled The Delight.

The Delight is set aboard a cruise ship of the same name and centers around the staff and guest aboard. Select members of the staff work to fulfill the sexual desires and fantasies of guests. It's going to be a lot of fun and needs writers who are in it for the long haul. Please PM me if you are interested.

Looking for a mass effect fan, would love to do an rp based on human/non human rp. I am looking for someone to play either a male turian, krogan or even someone male/female to play an Asari. You can be anyone, interested pm me.

Guardian Angel

New York City is home of selfishness, home of the homeless where no one wants to help each other. Those with money don't seem to get it and really it was hard. But there was one man who worked hard all his life, he lost his wife in a car crash and now his son is dying. Due to his hours being cut, his health insurance for his son is not enough. Slowly he is watching his son die. Because the hospital can't do very much without insurance money.

But all that is going to change, the head of the hospital has an eighteen year old daughter. Who is highly intelligent but very sweet and understanding. She has watched the father with his son and grew attached. All in all she pays for the surgery herself, but not to flaunt the money she had. But to help an eight year old and his father. They grow very close to each other, and who knows what will happen. Only time will tell.

God Of War

It was said that the grey that colors Kratos's skin was from the ashes of his daughter. The red paint on his body was the blood from his slain wife. His life has been hard and very cruel, everything he had destroyed in a matter of moments. He fights to find peace, to do the work that must be done. But when will it stop? Every battle he loses a little of his humanity. Kratos was now the god of war, and even some of the gods feared him.

But what no one knew is that Kratos's wasn't alone in his efforts, there was a girl who stood in the shadows. She never interfere but would if it meant his death. The gods had lied to Kratos saying that his good friend was dead, but it was not true. She had been captured by the enemy the same that killed his family. She was young, intelligent and a seer. Getting out was complex but now she knows he needs help, from someone he trusts.

What would happen if a secret love came out in the open, Kratos always loved his family more then anything. But his best friend he loved as well, she can see things no one else could. And only time will tell what happens, but he will never be alone again. She would be there to comfort him as she could. Right now no one knows what is to happen. Not the gods, the girl or even the god of war. For his fate is always changing and always dark.

Thread will start where he is held prisoner by the gods and someone who he thinks is a ghost comes to the rescue.

--------------------

Man Without A Face

This is about a guy who had it all, a big mansion a beautiful wife and respect of everyone. He was a generous guy not a dick, unfortunately he got into a bad car accident. His wife had been burned alive, the man however one side of his face is horribly burned and half of his chest is burned as well. He has become very bitter, and hates everything now. But he bumps into a young girl who will show him that he is still handsome and to never give up.

-------------------------

Burning Desire

This is about a man who ended up getting in a horrible house fire, he fell unconsciousness in his home and got burned up at least 40 percent of his body. The burns are on his front, back and legs. And ashamed about the scars he never wears tank tops, t-shirts or shorts. He is afraid due to his body no woman in their right mind would want him. The man being in his mid 30's - early 40's is very lonely.

He ends up bumping into an eighteen year old, who maybe young but wasn't stupid. She knows how bad human nature is, she ended up running into him while she was jogging in the park. From there they began to talk and get to know each other, he gets the courage to ask her out for a date. He is afraid once she see's his burns she wont want him. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder, which was true.

Loving Angel

This idea takes place in the 1800's London, there is a cop and he had his heart crushed once. He asked a woman he loved to marry him and she said no, she was a prostitute but when she said no it destroyed him. But then he bumps into a very young woman, only eighteen years old. She is American and it was easy to tell not just her accent but how she carried herself. They become very good friends, she comes from a rich family but isn't a bitch about it.

He slowly starts to fall in love with her, and is terrified that if he asks her to marry him she will say no. I am looking for a guy to play an older man, I would prefer late 40's early 50's but he can be in his 30's. The girl may come from money but is very down to earth. Also you do not need to know British slang at all, basically just play an American who was born and raised in London

The Perfect One

There is a company who actually make androids, they walk, talk. Know every language can even sing, cook and be a sex partner. Basically everything in a perfect mate, but the only male they ever made thinks he is alive. But recently he found out he wasn't even human. Though he did have some organs and could even get a woman pregnant. He has only one woman who he honestly loves, and has to tell her his feelings. But also what he was.

She ends up finding out what he is when a drunk is getting ready to run her down, but he pushes her out of the way and ends up getting run over. When she goes to him he is missing some "Skin" On his face, afraid he will lose her. But she vows to find someone to help him. But he is very much human just with more hardware then bone. They will end up being together even getting married, though that is for the future.

Blood Angel

This is a story about an American who goes to German to see a group go live they went by the name Blutengel which in English means Blood Angel. She feels compelled to go and does not know why, she knows German fluently so that wasn't a problem. And could even real in the language. When she finds the group they are performing in a small and very Gothic night club. The male singer (Whom you would be playing) Is actually a real vampire.

But people think its just made up, how he looks is here . But when the girl walks in he gets attached to her and after the show he makes sure his people wont let her leave so they can talk. She is an old soul in a young body, but she is actually his lover reborn. The more they hang around each other the more he will sense who she is to him, and the more she will remember. He has the fangs, ear piercings, lip piercing and some tattoos. And his nails are long but not horribly so.

This is an open idea. Please note you wont need to have him sing or even speak German since he knows English fluently and he can easily tell she is American.

Operation Wounded Solider

This is about a solider who is wounded while in the service, he was around with 9/11 and unfortunately he was shipped home. Both of his legs were blown off, so he goes into a huge depression thinking no woman would want him due to his legs missing. But his best friend who is eighteen (I would like him to be in his 30's at least) and she pulls him through and after a while he puts the move on her. Hoping she will not reject him, since she is the one who gets him through therapy as well.

PM if interested

Last edited:
I'll be eliminating the possibility of playing through my older threads at the end of the month so if you want to play in any of them then let me know. Check out the signature for details.

I'll also be adding new ideas at the start of the month.

Future Of The Sacrifice

Commander John Shepard was a hero he did what no other man, woman or even alien could do. The last night that he was with his beloved Liara, that night was the start of something wonderful. Liara became pregnant with their child that night. It was unheard of for an Asari to get pregnant the way human women did. But she did and when she was born she had mixed feelings of love and grief that Shepard could not be there for the birth of their daughter. Everyone assumed she would come out as an Asari.

However when her daughter was born she had blue eyes and blue hair, that was as far as that went. Liara named her daughter Eve on behalf of the female Krogan that helped Wrex, Eve was beautiful and the first hybrid child. She had very strong biotics those of an Asari, but the looks of her human father. It has been eighteen years and she was very close to her mother, who was now 127. She had found out that she would live as long as an Asari, which was something that hung over Eve's head.

Though close to her mother she left the nest to gain her own life, which was something she wanted. She ended up meeting a man much older then her, and was not a human. He was a kind soul and he always made her feel good about herself. Eve was the first woman in the galaxy that could read and speak in all languages without the help of a translator. Which was a big deal to those she knew. But she was care free and wanted so much to have a family, to be loved for who she was.

(This is a mass effect rp figured it was eighteen years since the end of the game, the Reaper's are the guardian now since Shepard choose to control the reapers. I am looking for someone to play either an Asari, Turian, Quarian, Krogan, Batarian or a Drell. This person can be either a character from the series or a made up one. PM if you are interested)

Last edited:
Looking to continue these stories which the other writers seemed to disappear on me. If you see a story you like send me a message and I'll fill you in a little more on the story and hopefully we can get started soon.

Step sister is a stripper

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=777537

Summer Fun

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=813142

Incest is Best

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=807257

Family Fun

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=804459

Walking Dead

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=788823

Status
Not open for further replies.