Epic storm in LA.

BrightShinyGirl

Literotica Guru
We got a lot of rain last week, but the next few days are predicted to be the worst we’ve seen in decades. Not only buckets of rain, but very high winds.

Trees and power line will go down. There will be flash floods and landslides. People will die.

Take care and stay safe!

Last edited:
Yeah I’ve been seeing reports of bomb cyclones and atmospheric river and just generally upcoming mayhem. Good luck BSG. :)

We got a lot of rain last week, but the next few days are predicted to be the worst we’ve seen in decades. Not only buckets of rain, but very high winds.

Trees and power line will go down. There will be flash floods and landslides. People will die.

Take care and stay safe!
Stay safe out there

Could it Be From Piss off Mother Nature not Taking Care of Her Land? Or Is GOD trying to wash All the Sins There? I Do one Thing if Al Gore Would have Listened to the Scientist we would not be Crying for Electric Vehicles

I really feel sorry for all of you who are suffering from this weather. We are somewhat accustomed to it on the Gulf Coast with hurricanes, but we know how devastating floods can be.

So far just a lot of rain for me today. Lots of deep puddles in my back yard but. Nothing serious. Looks like I might have a couple roof leaks though. 🙄 Fantastic.

Could it Be From Piss off Mother Nature not Taking Care of Her Land? Or Is GOD trying to wash All the Sins There? I Do one Thing if Al Gore Would have Listened to the Scientist we would not be Crying for Electric Vehicles
Yea this. All except the god thing.

I’ve been flooded out of my home more than once so know what a mfer they can be.
The rains and flooding in CA are awful now, but for perspective there is this,
taken from the weather archives of the San Diego NWS office:

Epic floods resulted, called the “Noachian Deluge of California,” when it
rained 30 days in succession, beginning 12/24/1861 and ending on 1/23/1862. 35
inches of rain fell in LA. In San Diego over seven inches fell in January alone. The
Santa Ana River in Anaheim ran four feet deep and spread in an unbroken sheet of
water to the Coyote Hills, three miles beyond the banks (in present-day Fullerton).
The mouth of the LA River shifted from Venice to Wilmington. 20 died in Orange
County. The worst flooding to date in San Diego County occurred after six weeks
of rain. All of Mission Valley was underwater and Old Town was evacuated. The
tide backed its waters into the San Diego River and cut a new channel into the bay.

Back